The Absorbing Man vs. FireStorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Who will win?

long pig
-edit-

Firestorm can't change organic stuff can he? Anything that Creel turns into becomes organic.

Firestorm wins still, but not by changing Creel into something else like I thought he could.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
-edit-

Firestorm can't change organic stuff can he? Anything that Creel turns into becomes organic.

Firestorm wins still, but not by changing Creel into something else like I thought he could.
If he could change organic, and non organic with ease.\

He would be one of the most powerful being in DC universal, even he only affected Small amount of space, or matter.

OneDumbG0
Absorbing Man could absorb Firestorm's properties, but then he'd blow up because he wouldn't have a containment suit. Just because he absorbs the power, doesn't mean he automatically assumes a greater ability to control it. Since Firestorm would blow up if his suit got penetrated, or if he didn't have it on, I'm pretty sure that's what would happen.

Cosmo Kramer
Well I doubt alot but that sounds reasonable.

Draco69
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Absorbing Man could absorb Firestorm's properties, but then he'd blow up because he wouldn't have a containment suit. Just because he absorbs the power, doesn't mean he automatically assumes a greater ability to control it. Since Firestorm would blow up if his suit got penetrated, or if he didn't have it on, I'm pretty sure that's what would happen.

It would be a endless cycle. Firestorm is nearly impossible to kill. He's dies. He reconstitutes himself. He dies....

long pig
Absorbing man does take the most easily controllable form of the energy he absorbs, so he might have more control over it to the point where he wouldn't need a suit.

He wouldn't know how to use it probably, but I doub't he'd blow up.

Also, Creel DIDN'T blow up because he absorbed too much energy from War's sword, he blew up because the sword blew his concreat body up before absorbing it.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by long pig
-edit-

The new version can, but I don't know if he still does.

Draco69
Firestorm (the original before a Ja Rule took over for a while) is back and apparently retains the new one's abilities. So yes his powers can work on organic objects.

long pig
Really?
Damn, so he's basically moved up to at least 2nd most powerful then?

Draco69
He reappeared in Villains United. HOWEVER. He's not very smart. He's college chemistry student. He's EXTREMELY powerful...but he doesn't have the brains to back it up.

Much like Creel. They're twin brothers. wink

long pig
No one is as stupid as Creel. We're talking about a guy who thinks that absorbing glass would help break his fall better than just staying in iron form.

Draco69
sad

Okay. Maybe Creel turned out to be the retarded twin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.