Runaways vs Young Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
(I don't know how many people have read these titles but) the kids from Runaways vs the kids from Young Avengers

No prep. Cityscape environment. Who wins?

(N.B. Chase has the Fistagons and X-Ray Specs and Nico's staff has been reset)

DarkCrawler
"Freeze the enemies"!

And then they can shoot and pummel them to death.

xmarksthespot
Yeah I realised after I had made the thread that Batman, Wolverine and Spiderman can't really do anything against the Staff of One so they'd likely die. Editing... now each side has someone using magic.

DarkCrawler
Hmmm. I still think that the magic of Staff of One is more powerful...I mean, Nico needs only one word to make it to work...and Wiccan (Asgardian's new name) isn't that experienced or good in magic use.

OneDumbG0
I was thinking about this on the can the other day... BTW, these are two of the best MU titles out there. Young Avengers is just smart stuff and the editors are really letting Heinburg cut loose by giving him full lease on characters like Kang and the Vision. I love this book. And Runaways is just pure fanboy goodness. Who didn't cheer when they saw Darkhawk and the gang at the end of Issue #2?! Awesomeness!

Back on topic, I think the Runaways take it by virtue of more experience as a team. Victor could funk up their teamwork a lil bit and lord knows, Molly and Chase could screw things up because they're so funny but the Young Avengers are serious rookies.

If the Young Avengers had more experience as a team, then I think Wiccan could effectively reverse Nico's spells. I still don't know how he's tied to Avenger's history but who knows, he might be a of a really powerful sorcerer lineage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.