Spider-man vs. Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Happy Dance Shatterstar is a complete acrobat. No doubt about it.
Professor Xavier's success story as far as danger room training of mutants go.
He is savage where Wolverine is berserker.
It is said that his skills in fighting are unmatched.
With his mutant power does he stand a chance against someone like Spider-man; who can land a 15 ton blow and web a nuclear explosion?
Of course Spider-man also has no invulnerability.
shaun

nimrod009
Hmm, I think Spiderman takes this 8/10. Although if Shatterstar was written to the best of his ability, he'd make Spiderman's day hell.

Going on the Wolverine showing however, Shatterstar doesn't have the skills to take down Spiderman in my opinion.

Scoobless
What IS Shatterstar's mutant power?

nimrod009
Enhanced physical stats + ability to send shockwaves through his swords I believe.

General Kon-El
yah it is. well i say Spider-Man.

nimrod009
Oh, I forgot...Shatterstar has a healing factor too.

who?-kid
Originally posted by nimrod009
Oh, I forgot...Shatterstar has a healing factor too.
Who hasn't.

Shatterstar will only give Spider-Man trouble if Spider-Man underestimates Shatterstar (like he tends to do a lot of times with new enemies). In that case, I can see Shatterstar kicking Spider-Man's ass (a bit).

In ANY other scenario, Spider-Man crushes him.

(Does anybody actually like Shatterstar ? Maybe it's me, but he's so boring...)

ThePittman
The biggest advantage that Spidey has is his senses, other then that he would be toast. Combat experience is way in Shatterstars favor and if he figured out Spidey movement he is toast, hell he stabbed Juggernaut in the eye.

who?-kid
Originally posted by ThePittman
The biggest advantage that Spidey has is his senses, other then that he would be toast. Combat experience is way in Shatterstars favor and if he figured out Spidey movement he is toast, hell he stabbed Juggernaut in the eye.
- How can you figure out Spider-Mans movement confused ? Spider-Mans reactions are based on reflexes, agility and instinct.

- Stabbing Juggernaut in the eye is no big deal. Juggie is even slower than Thanos laughing

- "Combat experience is way in Shatterstars favor ?" Are you kidding ? I know he's this kind of rebel/warrior, but you have to search a while to find a character with half the experience of Spider-Man.

ThePittman

Metalmanx

Blade Cutter
Damn I remember when Shatterstar first came out he became my favorite comic book character I thought he was tight as hell.But nether now are then would I ever think he could take Spider-man.Plus Spider-man now has his upgrade so SS dose not stand a chance.

King_Mungi
What? Spider-Man webbed a nuclear explosion?

Sparkz
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What? Spider-Man webbed a nuclear explosion?

He did thats pretty impressive, must have been borrowing wolverines fanboy powers stick out tongue

batdude123
Spider-man wins.

srankmissingnin
Shatterstar get tooled by everyone, I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a lame character

ThePittman

H. S. 6
Spidey's reflexes, strength, Spider-Sense, webbing, and experience all lead him to victory 9/10.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by who?-kid
- - Stabbing Juggernaut in the eye is no big deal. Juggie is even slower than Thanos laughing
Who says thanos is slow?

Metalmanx

ThePittman

golem370
Shatterstar also lifts class 10 tons

Adam Warlock
I'm gonna go with Spider Man. Shatterstar can't take him alone.

ThePittman

who?-kid
Originally posted by ThePittman
Now just remember that all I’m saying is that it will not be easy as everyone says like 10/10 or 9/10. Spidey has gotten his but handed to him with less skilled and slower fighters so I would give it more like 6/10 to Spidey.
And has defeat LOTS of villains much more dangerous than Shatterstar.

Blade Cutter
If Spider-man has his Iron suit I think he would be able to catch a sword in mid swing then snap it in half.Like he did to that ninja from the hand.

ThePittman
Originally posted by who?-kid
And has defeat LOTS of villains much more dangerous than Shatterstar. That's why I'm saying 6/10, weeker has beaten him and he has defeated stronger though I gave him the edge.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
If Spider-man has his Iron suit I think he would be able to catch a sword in mid swing then snap it in half.Like he did to that ninja from the hand. Yea but he is not in the suit for this thread.

Metalmanx

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.