Wolverine Vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
there are some god of war spoilers for anyone who hasnt finished it.

wolverine is a savage and kratos has some serious emotional issues. wolverine can heal from just about anything and kratos can hurl lightning and call up the armys of hadies. wolverine has unbreakable claws and kratos has the blades of chaos.

in the interest of fairness ill say its just before he fights aries the first time, so he doesnt have pandoras box and isnt a god.

for me i think it will come down to wether the blades of chaos can actually cut or break adamantium. their both very skilled with what they use, kratos has more range and a wider variaty of attacks, but wolverine can take most of it. end the end i think kratos wins it, after severing everything connecting wolverines head to his body, other than his vertebre, and then some of zeuses thunderbolts to the skull to mess up his brain.

olympian
Since you seem like you`ve played the game. From 1 to 10 overall how would you rank.

And do the Gods actually appear like it seems or its mostly the natural manifestation of theyr powers. I know theres a level where he has to go down on Hades or some such.

Im in the verge to get it but i`d like to hear some words first.

wolverine8888
naw I siding with wolverine

Decay
its definatly worth getting. the gods look pretty much human though. i saw some concept art where aries was going to be 90% elemental and 10% human looking, but they ended up making him pretty much completly human. although hades is more monsteresque. you do go to hades "the place not the guy" and have to go through some of the toughest obsticals in the game. its a very cool level though, all the enemies are on fire and look really cool. there are also people falling from the sky into the river styx constantly through your time there.

its one of the best games ive every played, the story and graphics are awesome and the actual gameplay is so much fun. some of the puzzles make you really feel good when you finish them but there arnt any that will have to stuck in a room or a section having no idea what to do so its hard but not frustrating. well well worth the money.

and although kratos is a real bastard at times you cant help but feel sorry for the crap thats been thrown his way. i hate giving ratings but i suppose it would be in the nines. nine point something.

Maestro
It's a pretty easy game, should of made it longer and included more bosses.

illadelph12
^

Yeah. It's definitely worth the money, but it's very short for an RPG, even an action RPG (even shorter than Rygar). Hopefully they'll take care of that in the sequel. The gameplay more than makes up for it though.

Oh, and Wolverine is a dead man.

8bitChris
Nm I had no clue what I was talking about. I think it was Kratos from the Tales series.

Anyway, the God of War Kratos loses. He is cool though.

olympian
Thanks for the intel. Ill get the game this week, from what i see and opinions i got (including here) its a damn worth game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.