New Son Gambit versus Godlike Magneto versus Godlike Bishop versus Godlike Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Damn this is gonna be a good fight.

hoorayforpeepee
new sun should win just based off of he nature of his power, rather than the level it's at. the same could be said for bishop though...speaking of, who the hell is 'god-like' bishop?

Molecule man
Godlike Magneto takes it

masterbruce
I would assume godlike magneto takes it, but I really don't know enough about any of them

jplatinum
Gambit has the full mastery of his powers, controlling kinetic energy, etc.
He is like an energy-god.

Godlike cable once fought surfer while he held up an island with his mind while healing everyone on earth with his mind.

Bishop, can use your energy against you, for the most part.

You know that godlike magneto is like 10 fold stronger than regular magneto.

Maestro
New son pretty easily. He killed the phoenix of his universe and his powers are pretty high level.

http://www.mutanthigh.com/newsun.html

hoorayforpeepee
i think that means he killed the jean grey of his universe. but he's basically a more offense-oriented maelstrom. that says he can use his powers to alter time and space...pretty heavy duty.

tijay
Bump

Lord Feron
Godlike mags and bishop?

Estacado
Gambit.

eaebiakuya
Godlike Magneto = Magneto with no CIS/PIS ?

Digi
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Godlike mags and bishop?

2005. don't question it.

no expression

yaadaveyaa
gambit wins but mags isnt close behind

Oliver North
so godlike Bishop before his Uncanny X-Force appearances?

what am I missing... I thought his best feat until then was absorbing the attack from Onslaught that was supposed to kill the X-Men in his timeline...

new sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.