Amazing race:Flash vs superman vs the runner vs Gokussj4 vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They have tosadin this order)

1Go around the world 100 times

2Then retrieve a rock from pluto

3Do 1million back flips

4stand on their head and walk backwards for 1000 miles to finishline
with a chain dragging 2000 lbs attach to them.

5smoke a carton of cigarettes

Must raise hands over head after smoking last cigarette to recieve a time.

Fastest time and completed all tasks wins
(must complete tasks in exact order or be disqualified.)

jplatinum
Yo, man, get those votes comin'.

kgkg
Runner

illadelph12
Runner wins.

Supes, Gladiator, and Goku tie for second.

Flash gets slowed down when it comes to the walking on hands dragging a ton obstacle and comes in 3rd.

Running out of ideas?

Juntai
Show me some of Runner's feats, because I don't honestly think he's very fast. He even bowed down to Barry Allen. "You're the fastest man alive.", and Barry Allen except in a few ultra rare moments is no-one near what current Flash, Glad and Superman are capable of. And SSJ4 Goku isn't all that fast either, Goku said himself in the Trunks saga when he first landed back on Earth after Trunks beat Freiza, that his fastest form of movement "Instant Transmition" was light speed.

illadelph12
That wasn't SSJ4 Goku. That was before GT. That was even before the Cell and Buu Sagas. Goku could only achieve SSJ then, then eventually SSJ2 at that point.

Juntai
Originally posted by illadelph12
That wasn't SSJ4 Goku. That was before GT. That was even before the Cell and Buu Sagas. Goku could only achieve SSJ then, then eventually SSJ2 at that point. But all the way through the series he uses INSTANT TRANSMITION as his fastest mode of travel. And it still wouldnt' change the fact that INSTANT TRANSMITION by his own definition was just riding along light waves.

Dreampanther
"5 smoke a carton of cigarettes"

I think this is the one that's gonna screw them up. None of them smoke, as far as I know. Do you remember how sick you got the first time you smoked a cigarette?

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
But all the way through the series he uses INSTANT TRANSMITION as his fastest mode of travel. And it still wouldnt' change the fact that INSTANT TRANSMITION by his own definition was just riding along light waves.
Ok, but with his Istant Transmission, he could get from the other side of the galaxy to the earth in just a moment.That's a fact.

dvampire
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ok, but with his Istant Transmission, he could get from the other side of the galaxy to the earth in just a moment.That's a fact.

Nope. First it whould be cheating since it's a technique hes using, instead of his own speed. And Goku has to lock onto someones "KI" in oder to teleport there (he has to have been to the place he's teleporting to or know the person he's teleporting to).

As to who whold win the race, it's between Flash and Runner. I go with Flash for right now, because I haven't seen any feats of speed that makes Runner faster than Flash.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ok, but with his Istant Transmission, he could get from the other side of the galaxy to the earth in just a moment.That's a fact. It's also a fact that he says the way he does it is by moving with the light rays. What's your point?

jplatinum
Actually, with power increase especially with incredible power increase, the previous lower level of power is increased as well.

For instance, during Trunks/android sags beginning, goku's supersaiyen power level was around 2million, however, during buu saga, this same super saiyen 1 level would have increased 20 fold along with the rest of his power, that is how DBZ power scale works.

So he would be much faster even without instant transmission by the time its comes around to GT.

He uses instant transmission because it is his fastest mode of travel, True, but it also has become mouch faster than it was way back when he met trunks and made that statement.
This makes that statement irrelevant and pointless.

What you said is like saying that hulks is at his strongest when he is base level.
Which we all know is untrue because he gets stronger and stronger, just like goku, and goku gets faster and faster too.

So your statement is balony, dude.

Goku has out run close range explosions(and that was only in freeza saga), Remember he gets stronger and faster.

He is well above lightspeed by the time he reaches supersaiyen 4 level.
That is even without "IT".

Oh, And instant transission is just that, instant, which means he can go from earth to pluto is several x the speed is light.
Just imagine how fast his running speed is.

(somehwere like, he dodges so fast that it appears that we go right through him, VErtor, he doesn't even appear to be movin'. I thought you we're the fastest in the universe, Vertor."wink

Metalmanx
Wow uh...when I clicked this, I thought it was just a race.

And I was going to argue that some of these guys fly...but I guess that was taken care of.

Um...yea, I wanted to say Flash on foot, but Gladiator in the air...

But now...crap. What the hell is this? Really straining for ideas now it seems...

Uh...I guess Gladiator wins it all really. Being uberly superhumanly fast and uberly superhumanly strong.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by jplatinum

4stand on their head and walk backwards for 1000 miles to finishline

How does this one work? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.