Galactus (after devouring Oa and Kalanor) vs Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Galactus just had the meal of a lifetime, and he's feeling more powerful than ever before. Can he defeat Imperiex Prime with this added power?

Juntai
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Galactus just had the meal of a lifetime, and he's feeling more powerful than ever before. Can he defeat Imperiex Prime with this added power? No. These are just small essences that exist within the universe that the infinite power of the Big Bang is. This would be similar to two of my blood-cells decided to fight me.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
No. These are just small essences that exist within the universe that the infinite power of the Big Bang is. This would be similar to two of my blood-cells decided to fight me.

Um no. The Big Bang is part of the Source. Almost every power source comes from the Source.

Oa energy is enough to create guys like Ion and Parallax. That energy is sufficient enough for Galactus to trash anybody, with the exception of Eternity.

Also, regular Galactus would stomp Imperiex.

Juntai
Originally posted by Beyonder
Um no. The Big Bang is part of the Source. Almost every power source comes from the Source.

Oa energy is enough to create guys like Ion and Parallax. That energy is sufficient enough for Galactus to trash anybody, with the exception of Eternity.

Also, regular Galactus would stomp Imperiex. Imperiex was the infinite energy of the big bang, know a character before you enter a thread. This is a FACT.

Also that wasn't just OA energy that supplied those characters, it the powerful of infinite universe that were destroyed by the Anti-Monitor, Hal went to the dawn of time and picked up all the left over energy from where Superman, Spectre, and Darkseid killed him and took it into himself as well.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime would probably win.

Beyonder
Imperiex was the infinite energy of the big bang, know a character before you enter a thread. This is a FACT.

Right. Infinite. Yet groups of heroes was holding him back.

And what about Ion.

Secondly, I said Parallax was powerful, not refering to Zero Hour Parallax.

Juntai
Right. Infinite. Yet groups of heroes was holding him back.

And what about Ion.

Secondly, I said Parallax was powerful, not refering to Zero Hour Parallax. ION was created from the energy left from Hal's death.

Beyonder
ION was created from the energy left from Hal's death.

Not Zero Hour Parallax. Also, Hal died. Your assuming that Ion got all of Parallax's powers. Um, he died.

Juntai
Not Zero Hour Parallax. Also, Hal died. Your assuming that Ion got all of Parallax's powers. Um, he died. Kyle and Alex Nero a maniac who wielded the yellow ring.. Kyle began to tap into infinite power and increase his powers rediclously.. The yellow ring, feeding off of Green Ring energy started doing the same.. eventually they battled over the power left from when Hal died and Kyle absorbed it first, and became ION.

Beyonder
Kyle and Alex Nero a maniac who wielded the yellow ring.. Kyle began to tap into infinite power and increase his powers rediclously.. The yellow ring, feeding off of Green Ring energy started doing the same.. eventually they battled over the power left from when Hal died and Kyle absorbed it first, and became ION.

Yes. And Parallax died after he got depowered.

Also were you not the one that said that the GL ring is "THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE UNIVERSE?"

But that same Oa energy that powers every GL ring isn't enough for Galactus to stomp Imperiex according to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.