Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Venom & Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
It happens in a abandoned city.

wolverine8888
im not sure clsoe one I think wolverine could beta venom or carnage but I have a feeling sabertooth might lose to one of them and I think sabertooth would be the weaklink and lose it for the team with a healing factor

thesilverspider
carnage will murder wolverine and venom wit finish sabre tooth

wolverine8888
wolverine would beat venom so carnage would have to be a great dela better but I don't know much about carnage can spiderman take him?

thesilverspider
wolverine can not beat venom hell no and carnage is an underated villain it took a major marvel croos over 2 take him carnage alone is 2 much 4 both wolverine and sabretooth

wolverine8888
wolverine cna deffently take venom especialy if it orignal venom not his copy and as for carnage last time I heard spiderman has beaten him. so If spiderman can wolverine deffently can

thesilverspider
spider man knows the symbiotes like the back of his hand carnage is stronger faster then wolverine plus he has spider sense

wolverine8888
spidersense relay is not a big deal at all. wolverine aint much slower plus he far mroe durable and his fighting skill is 5 levels higher then caranage and it be even higher but max is level 7. plus no matter was venom does to him he will heal and wolverien is deffently has advantages to fighting carnage that spiderman don't have

thesilverspider
of course you gonna say that u a wolverine fan boy relax wolverine is not that serious and spiderman knows carnage weakness wolverine is 2 stupid 2 use strategy and that healing factor is much overrated

wolverine8888
? overatted u honestly don't read wolverine. if u think wolverine dumb and that spiderman knows better strats u know nuthing. wolverine has been a miltary and warrior for his whole like he knows more battle strats then spiderman could every think up and he does not need to think about it his body and mind work at one. why u think it so hard for spiderman to dodge wolverine besides wolverine speed his body and thoughts work as one

thesilverspider
lol wolverine cant simply go and hack and slah at carnage who is a maniac killer just read maximum carnage and see

wolverine8888
I own the series lol. ya it will take wolverine a little while but he will win

thesilverspider
lol lol

braz
yea i gotta give this one to carnage n venom....carnage would own saber.....n i think it'd be close between venom n wolverine cuz venoms like spiderman and IMO wolvie can take SM.....so id say wolverine would barely take venom, but he'd be messed up, saber would be down n carnage would just finish off wolverine with eaaasssssssee......

wolverine8888
also his stamina is far greater then carnage.

wolverine8888
ya i think sabertooth would end up being the weakklink and lose it for the healing factor team

jgiant
I don't think wolvie and saber can win this, venom and carnage are too strong, fast and have too much to work with...i'd say 7/10 venom carnage...

thesilverspider
tank you tell this wolverine fan boy

wolverine8888
? telling me what I said wolverine group would lsoe more but it because saber tooth with be a weak link wolverine can take either one of them one on one but I don't think sabertooth can most of the time at least

thesilverspider
wolverine cant take carnage one on one

joesha28
the symboite win in the straight fight and than it becames a maximum carnage showdown btw Carnage-Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.