Namor Vs Black Panther Wolverine and Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
??

joesha28
Namor loses. WW is the strong point here.

DarkCrawler
The others don't matter much, but Wonder Woman is quite difficult to overcome...so...the others win.

Metalmanx
Yea. Wonder Woman does this alone.

NoFate007
Uh, yeah, Namor's going down.

King KAM
I say the just let Wolverine take him stick out tongue

olympian
The team wins. If it was another street level opponent id give it to Namor but like this.

No.

Arahan
Thats ridiculous. Wondy alone would win against Namor. For what are Logan and BP there? Cheerleaders? Yeah Logan swinging his hairy legs laughing

olympian
Thats an odd picture right there.

Not the Yamcha one, hes my fav dbz`er with Tien.

The Logan swinging his hairy legs. My guess is Namor would rather fight him instead of watching him do that.

Arahan
laughing Yes thats true, Namor would get mader and destroys the hairy legs first.

Pointinel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yea. Wonder Woman does this alone.

^eek!

you wouldnt even give logan an itsy bitsy bit of credit? big grin

juss playin, i think youre right

wolverine8888
namor loses in less then 2 seconds

TwisterGameX
not that quick, but yeah.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
namor loses in less then 2 seconds

More like half a minute.

Wonder Woman and Namor would probably take it to air, and Namor can hold that long. (Since he takes hits from Hulk all the time)

wolverine8888
what realy gunna happen in thsi fight namor not dumb he go high in the air so wolverine and black panther cant reach him and he fight wonder woman which he msot likly lose to. if he does beat her wel he ****ed if he comes back down to vs wolverine and black panther. yet u never know namor pritty cocky he might think he can take all three at ocne and get his ass whooped lol

DarkCrawler
what realy gunna happen in thsi fight namor not dumb he go high in the air so wolverine and black panther cant reach him and he fight wonder woman which he msot likly lose to. if he does beat her wel he ****ed if he comes back down to vs wolverine and black panther. yet u never know namor pritty cocky he might think he can take all three at ocne and get his ass whooped lol

He loses to Wonder Woman.

But he can beat Black Panther and Wolverine.

wolverine8888
dude he can beat black panther but he can not beat wolverine he has yet to beat him and wolevrine has already beaten him so so much for that.

DarkCrawler
dude he can beat black panther but he can not beat wolverine he has yet to beat him and wolevrine has already beaten him so so much for that.

In a badly-written fight where Namor was not in his prime. (Namor standing around like complete idiot when Wolverine lunges towards him roll eyes (sarcastic) )

They both in their prime, Namor will kick his ass.

wolverine8888
nope not at all. he lsot face it man namor did not just stand there he tryed to doge he reflexs were not high enough don't feel abd spiderman got hit almsot the same way ecpt spiderman did come closer to dodgeing it

DarkCrawler
nope not at all. he lsot face it man namor did not just stand there he tryed to doge he reflexs were not high enough don't feel abd spiderman got hit almsot the same way ecpt spiderman did come closer to dodgeing it

Namor is faster then Wolverine.

And he clearly is not trying to dodge it:

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namornotdodging2fr.gif

Face it.

wolverine8888
he clearly was trying to fight wolverine he would not allow wolverine to stabb him if he could dodge it he would. he lsot man face it. he afster then wolverine in runnign that has nuthing to do with wolverine fist speed his agility and reflexs thats what matter for speed in a fight not how fast u run which is why spidermans so hard to hit

DarkCrawler
he clearly was trying to fight wolverine he would not allow wolverine to stabb him if he could dodge it he would. he lsot man face it. he afster then wolverine in runnign that has nuthing to do with wolverine fist speed his agility and reflexs thats what matter for speed in a fight not how fast u run which is why spidermans so hard to hit

I think that Wolverine was not coming at him with Mach 1 speed.

Namor can dodge things like that from close range.

He can dodge Wolverine, face it.

wolverine8888
nope like i said it known that spiderman has best reflexes in marvel it a known fact. wolverine hits spiderman plenty of times. wolverine has dodge things much faster then namor so i still don't see were coming from

DarkCrawler
nope like i said it known that spiderman has best reflexes in marvel it a known fact. wolverine hits spiderman plenty of times. wolverine has dodge things much faster then namor so i still don't see were coming from

And Namor has hit Spider-Man plenty of times too...dodged things faster then Wolverine.

And only thing that is faster then Namor on the list was Ogun, and I don't think he was fighting at light speed.

wolverine8888
he has but any ways gorgon wicked fast too that dude was a bad ass i wonder how fast he actauly moved

Namor
Unfortunately there are too many heavy hitters here. Individualy Black Panther, Wolverine and Wonder each have a decent chance to beat Namor. Collectively -- he'd be outmatched.

Tha C-Master
I don't think wolverine and bp have a consistent chance, but wonder woman would beat him alone, so...

skizo
I think Bp Might have a consistent chance

TwisterGameX
What class is Namor then ?

King KAM
technically anybody plus wolverine is overkill, because he can do it himself.

Tha C-Master
I think Bp Might have a consistent chance With prep.

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What class is Namor then ? Class 100

Originally posted by King KAM
technically anybody plus wolverine is overkill, because he can do it himself. Wolverine Prime!!!

joesha28
Dudes I said WW is the strong point not that she could beat Namor alone. She could hold him, but she will lose but the others back her up. so that s the case the team wins.

Draco69
Wonder Woman is far stronger, far faster, and far more powerful than Namor. He loses. Period.

The others will be kicked to Pluto by an annoyed Diana.

Wynndar
Black Panther and WW can beat Namor single handed I think. Wolverine would get tied in a not though.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Wynndar
Black Panther and WW can beat Namor single handed I think. Wolverine would get tied in a not though.

Wolverine's amazing healing factor and unbreakable bones would balance out the fight between he and Namor. If BP can do it -- Wolverine can do it better. That's why he's the best there is at what he does. Besides. Wolverine took on ALL of Hydra, The Hand and that other Evil Organization and kicked the Super Hero community in the ASS. Namor is NOTHING to him. NOTHING!

DarkCrawler
roll eyes (sarcastic)

nathan summers
If Namor got anyone of them in the water though, it's over.

King KAM
Originally posted by nathan summers
If Namor got anyone of them in the water though, it's over. except that wolverine is secretley the real king of atlantis and water gives him a power-up.

Fanboy
WonderWoman can do this alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.