Girl Fight (teams of 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win???

Metalmanx
This would be down to four teams.

1. Wonder woman, Wonder girl, Troia

2. X-23, psylocke, Deathstrike

3. Elektra, Wasp, She-Hulk

4. Emma Frost, Rachel Summers, Storm

Tough one really.

eleveninches
I think you underestimate the power of DC charachters. Even the gothem city team could beat the x23/betsy/deathstrike team.

King KAM
PeePeeGizzle forshizzle

Metalmanx
Originally posted by eleveninches
I think you underestimate the power of DC charachters. Even the gothem city team could beat the x23/betsy/deathstrike team.

Funny how quickly you seem to forget Betsy's telekinetic powers.

Simply hilarious.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Simply hilarious.
i actually think the powerpuff girls can do this.....

Metalmanx

Simply hilarious.

And, depending on the Psylocke, we're also talking Class A telepath, too.

So, yea. Her team definitely stands a chance.

King KAM
And, depending on the Psylocke, we're also talking Class A telepath, too.

So, yea. Her team definitely stands a chance. the powerpuff girls can press like 400,00 tons....

kgkg
Wonder woman, wonder girl, troia smile

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg
Wonder woman, wonder girl, troia smile
dude the PPGs would crush them

kgkg
Originally posted by King KAM
dude the PPGs would crush them
who them how can I forget

one problem is durability for them though don't you think

King KAM
who them how can I forget

one problem is durability for them though don't you think
if lava and the worlds strongest acid has no affect, and niether does the vacuum of space or meteors the size of townsville, so i think they will be fine.

Juntai
Wonder woman, wonder girl, troia smile truth

wannabe
Originally posted by King KAM
if lava and the worlds strongest acid has no affect, and niether does the vacuum of space or meteors the size of townsville, so i think they will be fine.
YEAHHH!!!
1. blossom bubbles buttercup
2. Emma, Rachel, Storm
3. Powergirl, Supergirl, Supergirl
4. Psylocke, X23, Deathstrike
5. Team Wonder Woman

Orestes
Hey, if Darkwing Duck/Kim Possible got locked, shouldn't a thread using the Powerpuff Girls and Totally Spies also be locked?

I mean, they're ALL comics in addition to being on TV, but from what little I can gather (I tried PMing Tron but got no response), some comics are more "comic" than others. Or something. I don't know.

I think the difference is if it's also a cartoon, then it's not a comic anymore. That's the only logical conclusion I've been able to make. So any X-Men threads should also be locked, as well as Spider-Man ... and wasn't there an Iron Man cartoon at one point as well?

Well I don't know. It's really difficult to know what is and isn't "comic" enough to be considered "officially" comic. What does Totally Spies have in that arena that Darkwing Duck didn't have?

Seriously, I'd love to know. wink

Draco69
Troia is a BEAST now. Check out her limited series. She's Skyfather level now.

EsteemedLeader
I went with Barda, Canary, Zatanna...

Draco69
Zatanna would be a major problem. Unfortuantely the mulitiple speedblitzers would do everything in her power to take Zatanna down first and hard.

gautam
i think powergirl and the 2 supergurls take it...unless wat draco is sayin is right...and troia is skyfather level..then she takes it

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
Troia is a BEAST now. Check out her limited series. She's Skyfather level now.

Hardly. Shes not even herald level. Just very powerful mutant level. You are talking about the return of donna troy arent you?

GalacticStorm
For me its out of the X-gals, the wondergirls and the supergirls. With two very powerful telepaths on the team im leaning towards the X-gals. Rachels off the charts tk can protect the girls long enough for a telepathic assault to take out the opposition.

King KAM
Originally posted by Orestes
Hey, if Darkwing Duck/Kim Possible got locked, shouldn't a thread using the Powerpuff Girls and Totally Spies also be locked?

I mean, they're ALL comics in addition to being on TV, but from what little I can gather (I tried PMing Tron but got no response), some comics are more "comic" than others. Or something. I don't know.

I think the difference is if it's also a cartoon, then it's not a comic anymore. That's the only logical conclusion I've been able to make. So any X-Men threads should also be locked, as well as Spider-Man ... and wasn't there an Iron Man cartoon at one point as well?

Well I don't know. It's really difficult to know what is and isn't "comic" enough to be considered "officially" comic. What does Totally Spies have in that arena that Darkwing Duck didn't have?

Seriously, I'd love to know. wink
snitch!

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hardly. Shes not even herald level. Just very powerful mutant level. You are talking about the return of donna troy arent you?

After it. When she upgrades. Again. Now she's leading New Cronus.

eleveninches
Either the 'wonder' family or the kryptonian chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.