Silver Surfer vs Dr.Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I'd say fate wins.

King KAM
Fate is a behemoth, he wins

olympian
I say Fate wins too.

And we got a hat trick gents.

kgkg

King KAM

long pig
Speed blitz Fate and do what exactly?
Fate's invulnerable nearly like Superman and he has shields like Strange and he's strong like Superman and he's faster than all hell too.

Fate can take abuse long enough to stop time.

kgkg

long pig
Never actually, I've seen him fly at light speed, though.

But, I don't think it would come down to that. Surfer wouldn't by pass his shields in order to actually attack his physical.

Surfer control many energies, but never magic, Fate could easily transmutate Surfer into something magically as easily as Surfer could other objects.

Plus he can be banished and or caged by magic. Surfer has been caged by magic before, hasn't he?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by long pig

But, I don't think it would come down to that. Surfer wouldn't by pass his shields in order to actually attack his physical.

Surfer control many energies, but never magic, Fate could easily transmutate Surfer into something magically as easily as Surfer could other objects.

Plus he can be banished and or caged by magic. Surfer has been caged by magic before, hasn't he?

but surfer can do the same to Doc Fate

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
but surfer can do the same to Doc Fate

not really fates a lord of order - (full power fate toasts the surfer)

HigH ScholaR
SS will delver on "ronan buster" punch and it's over laughing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
SS will delver on "ronan buster" punch and it's over laughing

fates a lord of order its the next tier up

HigH ScholaR
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Original_Art/Original_Art_Gallery/ss_25_page_29.jpg

gautam
Fate would beat SS...first off...hes dealt with high speed ppl...maybe not light speed but he would be able to throw up a sheild before gettin attacked...and he already has a personal force field that pretty dam powerful too....also one he has his sheild up he can take his time...and cage SS...then strike him with magical bolts...and hes done...and no...he aint gettin turned into energy because fate can manipulate matter too....

HigH ScholaR
let's go by you logic eek!

ss would beat fate...first...off..hes dealt with magical ppl...maybe not tier but he would be able to throw up a cosmic shield or anything along the em spectrum before getting attacked...and he already has his body whic is pretty damn indestrutable too...also one he has his shiled up he can take his time also...and cage Fate... then strike him with cosmic bolts,... and hes done...and yes he csn be turned into energy or a puppet as ss manipulates molecules and energy. you can't do much when turned into a stone or your motabilism slow down or is stoped.

Mindship
These guys are so closely matched, that it is probably up to writer's discretion more than anything else, as to who wins. Though I do have to ask, if Fate is so powerful, why wasn't he mentioned in Wizard's top ten?

Also, as I understand it, "magic" in the DC universe isn't defined as the supernatural force we usually think of, but rather another "plane" of physical energy, or something like that. In which case, the Surfer would have an easier (not easy--easier) time of it.

Juntai
Fate traps him in the amulet.

kgkg

and Fate would pass SS shields?

I have seen Fate take some serious beating.

You offence can defiantly work for SS , but it’s not like SS hasn’t deal with magic before.

snoopdogg
Either way Norrin Radd does not like magical attacks.

Its bad for business.

snoopdogg

snoopdogg

Plus he can be banished and or caged by magic. Surfer has been caged by magic before, hasn't he? Once or twice............

long pig
Meh...I'm not gonna support Fate anymore. I hate the guy.

You can't be high level magic AND friggin 100ton AND invulnerable AND near lightspeed....
sick

gautam

You can't be high level magic AND friggin 100ton AND invulnerable AND near lightspeed....
sick

ive never seen him go at light speed...which comic is that?

snoopdogg

sick But Norrin has powers that rival Dr. Fate, and is invulnerable, class 100 and faster than light also.

But most of you guys cherish him. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.