The Ultimates versus their MU Counterparts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
who would win is the Ultimates had to fight their MU countersparts? This includes every MU character who is also an Ultimate.

Juntai
most of the time, the 616's win, but definately UCAP smashes his counterpart.

olympian
Ditto.

armandovalles
I think this is how it goes:

Genis > Ult. Mahr Vehl
Iron Man > Ult. Iron Man
Thor > Ult. Thor
Ult. Loki > Loki
Ult. Apocalypse > Apocalypse
Sinister = Ult. Sinister
Ult. Cap > Captain America
Scarlet Witch > Ult. Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver > Ult. Quicksilver
Ult. Thing > Thing
Savage Hulk > Ult. Hulk > Gray Hulk
Human Torch = Ult. Human Torch
Invisible Woman > Ult. Invisible Woman
Mr. Fantastic = Ult. Mr. Fantastic
Ult. Doctor Doom > Dr. Doom
Ult. Black Bolt > Black Bolt
Annihilus > Ult. Nihil
Ult. Wolverine > Wolverine (same but Ult. Wolvie has a better healing factor)
Ult. Colossus > Colossus
Ult. Gambit > Gambit
Ult. Rogue > Rogue
Jean Grey > Ult. Jean Grey
Cyclops > Ult. Cyclops
Ult. Iceman > Iceman
Xavier = Ult. Xavier
Ult. Phoenix Force > Phoenix Force
Magneto > Ult. Magneto
Nightcrawler = Ult. Nightcrawler
Ult. Beast > Beast
Ult. Storm (when she gets pissed she's ****in scary!) > Storm
Classic Juggernaut > Ult. Juggernaut > Current Juggernaut
Ult. Sabretooth > Sabretooth
Ult. Shadowcat = Shadowcat
Ult. Blob > The Blob
Longshot > Ult. Longshot

That's all i can really think of for now. Tell me wut ya think of how accurate my list is.

TheKahn
^^^ damn!jawdrop nice post

superman302
Genis > Ult. Mahr Vehl
Iron Man < Ult. Iron Man, ult ironman i think has this one
Thor > Ult. Thor
Ult. Loki ? Loki, not enough info on ultimate loki to decide
Sinister > Ult. Sinister, not enough info but i think 616 sinister has this
Quicksilver = Ult. Quicksilver, could go either way
Ult. Thing > Thing
Savage Hulk < Ult. Hulk > Gray Hulk, Ultimate Hulk takes this one
Ult. Doctor Doom < Dr. Doom, Ult Dooms sucks and loses badly
Annihilus > Ult. Nihil
Ult. Colossus > Colossus
Ult. Gambit > Gambit
Ult. Rogue > Rogue, how does ult rogue take this?
Cyclops > Ult. Cyclops
Ult. Iceman > Iceman
Xavier = Ult. Xavier
Ult. Phoenix Force < Phoenix Force
Magneto = Ult. Magneto, From what ive seen so far i think that they are both on par with each other
Ult. Beast < Beast, heck no ult beast would get owned by cat like beast
Ult. Blob > The Blob
Longshot > Ult. Longshot

xmarksthespot
I don't get your < > signs. It says Ult Beast "greater than" Beast but then says Ult. Beast gets owned.

Ultimate Dazzler would kick 616 Dazzler's ass.

superman302
i jus went back over that guys list and wrote to the side what i felt was wrong.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by superman302
i jus went back over that guys list and wrote to the side what i felt was wrong. Oh, oops. Well, yeh cat-like Beast would rip Ult Beasts face off.

yahman
Has any onne read the last couple of editions , of Ult FF4 ?

Ult Thing KO'ed zombie Hulk with one punch. smile

olympian
You mean this?

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9300/untitledscanned189fz.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5899/untitledscanned197ab.jpg

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
You mean this?

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9300/untitledscanned189fz.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5899/untitledscanned197ab.jpg

Mate do you still think 616 thing is stronger than Ultimate thing ?

olympian
Yes. That isent 616 Hulk.

If it was that would be another story.

Juntai

If it was that would be another story. Truth. k. UHulk got beat up by Cap to. 616 Banner could give that Hulk a fight.

yahman

If it was that would be another story.

laughing

wink

olympian
cool

wolverine8888
what are u talken about ultimate wolverine healing factor is no were near as good as wolverine he got put down by a few bullets. he also far worse fighter. ultimate wolverines a pussy

wolverine8888
ultimate spiderman suck next to normal spiderman too

yahman
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ultimate spiderman suck next to normal spiderman too

Indeed .... You speak very good England. smile

armandovalles
Originally posted by wolverine8888
what are u talken about ultimate wolverine healing factor is no were near as good as wolverine he got put down by a few bullets. he also far worse fighter. ultimate wolverines a pussy

Dude it was even stated in a Wizard that Ultimate Wolverine is the same exact thing as 616 Wolverine except for the fact that Ultimate Wolvie has a much stronger healing factor. Plus, those bullets ur talking about were done in the "Blockbuster" story of Ult. X-Men and he only got put down by them cuz they were unbreakable adamantium bullets shot in his forehead from 2 inches away! That's POINT-BLANK RANGE!

wolverine8888
does not counter the fact that NU wolverien and spiderman would own there ultimate counter parts. also NU namor would own ultimate

armandovalles
dude Ultimate Namor hasnt even been shown yet how the hell could u possible know if he's stronger or weaker than 616 Namor!!!!!

wolverine8888
wolverine been hit by anti-metal bullets and has not gone down form piont blank. also wizard is not even a good information data abse they have been wrong on many occassions so listening to them is stupid. also in one of there atricle the wrighter of ultimate wolverine said normal version wolverine would win in a fighter. along with them saying NU has better ehaling factor and more experience. from what UN has goen through and the feats he has done proves this

wolverine8888
opps my bad about namor I was thinking of a what if that my bad lol.

Sparkz
I agree with wolverine being weaker in ultimate, but on the plus side he kicked cyclopse in the nuts. and the hulks strongest is savage, then grey hulk, then ultimate hulk (he can only lift 50 tons)

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sparkz
I agree with wolverine being weaker in ultimate, but on the plus side he kicked cyclopse in the nuts. and the hulks strongest is savage, then grey hulk, then ultimate hulk (he can only lift 50 tons)
Ultimate Hulk is far above 50 tons range.
He's at last a mid level Class 100.
He was able to throw down and destroy those huge starships of Chitaur race.

GalacticStorm
What makes you think ultimate phoenix is stronger? It would be a part of the same thing.

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
What makes you think ultimate phoenix is stronger? It would be a part of the same thing.
you've done it now........

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
Truth. k. UHulk got beat up by Cap to. 616 Banner could give that Hulk a fight.
WRONG.
Ult. Cap just stomped U.Hulk with a tank, then used his best shots on him, even a kick in the nuts, but without any real effect.

Sparkz
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ultimate Hulk is far above 50 tons range.
He's at last a mid level Class 100.
He was able to throw down and destroy those huge starships of Chitaur race.

No he can only lift 50 tons read it in a huge Hulk bio book, and it said ultimate hulk could only lift 50 tons and dsnt get stronger when he gets madder, just cause he destroyed all of the skrulls ships dsnt mean he's that strong, but there is 1 way ult hulk is btr, he eats ppl big grin

Xplosive
What about Ultimate Apocalypse?

K3VIL
No he can only lift 50 tons read it in a huge Hulk bio book, and it said ultimate hulk could only lift 50 tons and dsnt get stronger when he gets madder, just cause he destroyed all of the skrulls ships dsnt mean he's that strong, but there is 1 way ult hulk is btr, he eats ppl big grin
Those ships where of the size of a neighbourhood, do you understand?
It took all of Ultimate Iron Man strenght to barely chane the direction of one of them and avoid it to destroy various buildings and kill people.
Hulk was just tearing them apart and make them falling like toys.
It requires more than Class 50 tons

Warmonger
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think this is how it goes:

Genis > Ult. Mahr Vehl
Iron Man > Ult. Iron Man
Thor > Ult. Thor
Ult. Loki > Loki
Sinister = Ult. Sinister
Quicksilver > Ult. Quicksilver
Ult. Thing > Thing
Annihilus > Ult. Nihil
Ult. Colossus > Colossus
Ult. Gambit > Gambit
Ult. Rogue > Rogue
Cyclops > Ult. Cyclops
Ult. Iceman > Iceman
Xavier = Ult. Xavier
Ult. Phoenix Force > Phoenix Force
Magneto > Ult. Magneto
Ult. Beast > Beast
Ult. Blob > The Blob
Longshot > Ult. Longshot

That's all i can really think of for now. Tell me wut ya think of how accurate my list is.

Ok firts of all Ult Sinister has aboslutley nothing on Sinster. Ult Sinsister is just a st-st-stuttering retard, with guns. Utltimate sinster wouldn't even be allowed to become a marauder.

Ultimate Wolverien has absolutley nothing on the 616. For instance on tow seperate occasions he got put down rather easily by conventional weapons. Once during ultimate war where Captain America simplyshot him a few times with a submachine gun. (it was just a gun not any adamantium bullets). And Again in Ultimate Secret when Cap simply blew him up with a grenade and he stayed down. 616 Wolverine wouldn't evrn have blinked from either one of those attacks.

Considering that Ult.Juggernaut got taken out by one kick from Ult. Cap i think its safe to say that he is even weaker than the curretn Huggernaut.

Also Sabertooth has adamantium and the Ultimate one deosn't probably why the Ult. one is dead.

yahman
Originally posted by Warmonger
Ok firts of all Ult Sinister has aboslutley nothing on Sinster. Ult Sinsister is just a st-st-stuttering retard, with guns. Utltimate sinster wouldn't even be allowed to become a marauder.

Ultimate Wolverien has absolutley nothing on the 616. For instance on tow seperate occasions he got put down rather easily by conventional weapons. Once during ultimate war where Captain America simplyshot him a few times with a submachine gun. (it was just a gun not any adamantium bullets). And Again in Ultimate Secret when Cap simply blew him up with a grenade and he stayed down. 616 Wolverine wouldn't evrn have blinked from either one of those attacks.

Considering that Ult.Juggernaut got taken out by one kick from Ult. Cap i think its safe to say that he is even weaker than the curretn Huggernaut.

Also Sabertooth has adamantium and the Ultimate one deosn't probably why the Ult. one is dead.

When did ultimate Juggernaugh make his second apperance ?

K3VIL
First off, Ultimate Cap took down Ultimate Wolverine with a sucker punch action.He just shooted him, and was messing with Logan's memory, it took really a little to make chaos into Logan's mind if you try to make him remind of his past.
Plus we all know it's possible to overload Logan's heal factor, and considering the prep time Cap had, maybe he used sleeping bullets, they worked on 616 Logan, they can work on the Ult. one.
Juggernaut being knocked down from sleeping gas and a kick of Ult. Cap was crappy and incosistant, considering this guy beat the crap outta Colossus, BEFORE obtaining the Cyttorak Gem.
It was a major crap writing feat for Ultimate Cap.
616 Wolverine has also been hitted with grenades more than once, they work very well, yes he'll get up, but not instantly.
Anyway during Ultimate Nightmare happened many crap things, the crappiest was Falcon aiming at Colossus eyes with a GUN, A GUN.

Sparkz
Those ships where of the size of a neighbourhood, do you understand?
It took all of Ultimate Iron Man strenght to barely chane the direction of one of them and avoid it to destroy various buildings and kill people.
Hulk was just tearing them apart and make them falling like toys.
It requires more than Class 50 tons

I suppose your right, I may have been reading a bio on the green ultimate hulk not sure, cause he wasnt that strong, the grey hulk on the other hand seems to be quite abit stronger.

K3VIL
I suppose your right, I may have been reading a bio on the green ultimate hulk not sure, cause he wasnt that strong, the grey hulk on the other hand seems to be quite abit stronger.
When did the Ultimate Green Hulk appeared first?

Swanky-Tuna
they were unbreakable adamantium bullets
Wouldn't adamantium bullets suck noodles?

JWangSDC
Most of these posts are somewhat off...

Ult Thing=616 thing...what on earth has made aynone else think different? 616 is generally stronger because it is less realistic, but since Ult thing=616 thing Ult thing SEEMS stronger because of who he is compared to. Does that not make sense?

What makes 616 cyke stronger than Ult cyke? They're more or less the same person.

And ult Iceman stronger than 616 Iceman? uhm....I really don't think so.

Ult Collosus stronger than 616 collosus? .....Ult=616...EQUALS...

Sparkz
When did the Ultimate Green Hulk appeared first?

In a hulk spider-man crossover, if you read the first ultimate story it has 1 panel with a flashback of banner rembering the fight, wasn't very good either, hulk wasnt realy that strong, then banner combined caps super soldier syrum with his hul syrum and he became the grey hulk.

yahman
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Most of these posts are somewhat off...

Ult Thing=616 thing...what on earth has made aynone else think different? 616 is generally stronger because it is less realistic, but since Ult thing=616 thing Ult thing SEEMS stronger because of who he is compared to. Does that not make sense?

What makes 616 cyke stronger than Ult cyke? They're more or less the same person.

And ult Iceman stronger than 616 Iceman? uhm....I really don't think so.

Ult Collosus stronger than 616 collosus? .....Ult=616...EQUALS...

Mate i disagree about Ultimate Colossus. smile

jgiant
Ultimate hulk beats savage hulk?

JWangSDC
haha well, the biggest debatable ones would be Colossus and Thing. But I really feel that they EQUAL each other. I mean both Thing and Colossus are like 95 Ton range in both worlds... In 616 that means they're both eclipsed by every 100+ ton person which tehre are many of...but in the ultimate universe they're pretty much the strongest.

Originally posted by yahman
Mate i disagree about Ultimate Colossus. smile

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
What about Ultimate Apocalypse?

he is so evil than even evil fear him

K3VIL
haha well, the biggest debatable ones would be Colossus and Thing. But I really feel that they EQUAL each other. I mean both Thing and Colossus are like 95 Ton range in both worlds... In 616 that means they're both eclipsed by every 100+ ton person which tehre are many of...but in the ultimate universe they're pretty much the strongest.
Wrong.
Thing was able to beat down Hulk.
Colossuss throwed down with Thor and beat him, tough when Thor fought UK supersoldiers and the Ultimates showed his own really good.
Anyway they are more than their counterparts.

superman302
How are people on here saying that Ultimate hulk is only class 50???????? i mean have yall read his fights and not to mention he bent and broke adamantium and i believe that takes alot more then class 50 stregth.

the Darkone
Ultimate thing= or < less than Earht 616 Thing both 6/7 in strength
Ultimate Colossus < Earth 616 Colossus both 6/7 and where earth 616 can lift 100tons
earth 616 hulk>>> Ultimate Hulk
earth 616 juggernaut >>>>>ultimate juggernaut
earth 616 sinister >>>>>ultimate sinister
earth 616 Thor no contest >> ultimate thor
earth 616 blackbolt owns ultimate black bolt

JWangSDC
Please leave. Do not tell me I'm wrong when you do not know what you are talking about.

Thing knocks out A HULK in one punch...we do not know which hulk it is, so it doesn't matter. Anyway check any guide, THing doesn't break the 100 ton barrier...he's the same strength as he is in 616/

Collossus threw down a Thor that could lift like 20 tons. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Ultimate colossus would get his ass handed to him by 616 thor just like 616 Collosus would. Where at all does it show ult collosus being greater than 616? It never does...they are EQUAL...everyone else is just weaker.

They are not more than their coutnerparts. They are the same as their counterparts in a world that is generally weaker.

Wrong.
Thing was able to beat down Hulk.
Colossuss throwed down with Thor and beat him, tough when Thor fought UK supersoldiers and the Ultimates showed his own really good.
Anyway they are more than their counterparts.

Metalmanx
This is just my opinion at least.

?=Not actually too sure

The ones I italicized are the ones I flipped.

Genis ? Ult. Mahr Vehl
Iron Man ? Ult. Iron Man
Thor > Ult. Thor
Ult. Loki ? Loki
Ult. Apocalypse ? Apocalypse
Sinister = Ult. Sinister
Ult. Quicksilver < Quicksilver
Ult. Thing > Thing
Annihilus ? Ult. Nihil
Ult. Colossus > Colossus
Ult. Gambit > Gambit
Ult. Rogue > Rogue
Cyclops = Ult. Cyclops
Ult. Iceman < Iceman
Xavier = Ult. Xavier
Ult. Phoenix Force < Phoenix Force
Magneto = Ult. Magneto
Ult. Beast > Beast (I dunno, I think Ultimate Beast could actually be better. That's just me though)
Ult. Blob > The Blob
Longshot < Ult. Longshot

Metalmanx
Please leave. Do not tell me I'm wrong when you do not know what you are talking about.

Thing knocks out A HULK in one punch...we do not know which hulk it is, so it doesn't matter. Anyway check any guide, THing doesn't break the 100 ton barrier...he's the same strength as he is in 616/

Collossus threw down a Thor that could lift like 20 tons. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Ultimate colossus would get his ass handed to him by 616 thor just like 616 Collosus would. Where at all does it show ult collosus being greater than 616? It never does...they are EQUAL...everyone else is just weaker.

They are not more than their coutnerparts. They are the same as their counterparts in a world that is generally weaker.

You forgot Iron Man. Colossus also thrashed Iron Man.

I would definitely say Ultimate Colossus is far stronger. I'll post some more later.

Metalmanx

Metalmanx
Two-parter

Part 1

Metalmanx
Part dos

Metalmanx
Another two-parter.

Part uno.

Metalmanx
Part two.

Utlimate Colossus is BY FAR stronger than 616 Colossus.

616 was never able to overpower Magneto. And look who just did it.

Ultimate Colossus.

joesha28
oh my gracious..... the whole Ultimate earth characters are way weaker than 616-verse characters. In terms of strength, Ultimate Hulk's the benchmark at 17 tons. There are freaking possibility that he loses to 616 Spidey a 15 tonner and much faster. Ultimate Colossus is impressive, but he will be creamed in 616-verse.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sinister = Ult. SinisterUlt. Sinister wasn't much more than a nut with a gun.

As for Ult. Colossus. I recall a Russian submarine.

yahman

It don't think 616 Colossus could accomplish the feats, his Ultimate alter ego has.

E.G.
Submarine (Weighing several thousand tons)
Stopping a Train (Weighing several thousand tons)
Ferris Wheel (Weighing several 100 tons)
Magneto (This guy has lifted Islands with his Magnetic powers)
Thor; This guy beat two Super Soldiers (at least Level 5) and two Iron people (at least Level 6)
Iron man (He lifted one of those city block Space ships, and pushed a nuclear sub)
Throwing the Sentinel (I saw House of M Colossus really struggling with a Sentinel)

To accomplish these feats one would have to be at least a Low Level 7 character, 616 colossus is listed as a Level 6. smile

K3VIL

Ultimate Thing knocked out a Hulk infected with a zombie virus, but it was still a GREEN HULK man.
Fact is, Ultimate Thing is a top dog, with Ultimate Thor, and Colossus.
Classical 616 Thing wasn't able to beat the crap outta Mole Man's giant monster in his first appearence.Benji in Ultimate FF4 knocked it out with 3punches and effortlessy.
In Ultimate Universe, Ultimate Thing may be what Hulk is in 616 universe

Cosmic Cube
It don't think 616 Colossus could accomplish the feats, his Ultimate alter ego has.

E.G.
Ferris Wheel (Weighing several 100 tons)
Thor; This guy beat two Super Soldiers (at least Level 5) and two Iron people (at least Level 6)
Iron man (He lifted one of those city block Space ships, and pushed a nuclear sub)
Throwing the Sentinel (I saw House of M Colossus really struggling with a Sentinel)

To accomplish these feats one would have to be at least a Low Level 7 character, 616 colossus is listed as a Level 6. smile

What the f**k? A ferris wheel that weighed several hundred tons? WTF was it made out of? confused

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mainstream
he is so evil than even evil fear him

big grin

the Darkone

E.G.
What the f**k? Ferris Wheel (Weighing several 100 tons)

What the f**k?To accomplish these feats one would have to be at least a Low Level 7 character, 616 colossus is listed as a Level 6. smile

Earth 616 Colossus is stronger or equal with ultimate colossus 6/7 100 tons, Earth 616 Colossus will kick his fruity a$$ all day, when it comes down to fighting experience earth 616 will own the ultimate universe plain and simple.

brainchild81
Dude it was even stated in a Wizard that Ultimate Wolverine is the same exact thing as 616 Wolverine except for the fact that Ultimate Wolvie has a much stronger healing factor. Plus, those bullets ur talking about were done in the "Blockbuster" story of Ult. X-Men and he only got put down by them cuz they were unbreakable adamantium bullets shot in his forehead from 2 inches away! That's POINT-BLANK RANGE! Wizard also said this. WvsU.W I don't always agree w/Wizard, but they got this one right.

wolverine8888
haha nice

MuffinmanMike
Indeed .... You speak very good England. smile

Hah.

But yeah, Ult. Spidey gets schooled.

armandovalles
Ultimate Thing knocked out a Hulk infected with a zombie virus, but it was still a GREEN HULK man.
Fact is, Ultimate Thing is a top dog, with Ultimate Thor, and Colossus.
Classical 616 Thing wasn't able to beat the crap outta Mole Man's giant monster in his first appearence.Benji in Ultimate FF4 knocked it out with 3punches and effortlessy.
In Ultimate Universe, Ultimate Thing may be what Hulk is in 616 universe

I TOTALLY AGREE.

willRules
Cool Respect Ultimate Thing (oh dear I just created this thread idea havent I?)

Wynndar
I just read Ult F4#23...Thing literally knocked the Hulk's jaw off! Im pretty sure he is at the top of the food chain when it comes to strong Ultimate characters.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wynndar
I just read Ult F4#23...Thing literally knocked the Hulk's jaw off! Im pretty sure he is at the top of the food chain when it comes to strong Ultimate characters.

Hm...I answer this after I see a fight between Ult. Colossus and Ult. Thing.

Then we'll see.

Wynndar
Hehehe...I'd be scared for Colossus...he is half Thing and Hulk's size. Have u seen the very brief fight between him and Hulk in Ult F4 #23? I did think it was impressive as hell...although kinda out of character...when Colossus pounded Ult Thor. But Thor was still conscious at least. When Thing hit Hulk, it was questionable if Hulk was still even ALIVE!

xmarksthespot
It's hard to compare that zombified necrotic Hulk to any other Hulk. Top of the food chain is a pretty big conclusion to jump to.

When Thing lifts a submarine off the Ocean floor and raises it out of the water... then maybe.

wolverine8888
ultimate is so diffrent from normal I not a big fan of it

armandovalles
Hopefully in Ultimate Extinction, which is the first crossover between the Ultimate X-Men and Ultimate FF, we'll get to see some kind of confrontation between Ultimate Thing and Ultimate Colossus, but for now, this is how the "food chain" goes in my opinion of the Ult. Universe:

Ult.Juggernaut > Ult. Thing > Ult. Colossus > Ult. Hulk > Ult. Thor > Ult. Rhino

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's hard to compare that zombified necrotic Hulk to any other Hulk. Top of the food chain is a pretty big conclusion to jump to.

When Thing lifts a submarine off the Ocean floor and raises it out of the water... then maybe.

Exactly.

Others seem to be forgetting Colossus's size as well.

7'5". 1000 lbs.

I dunno about you guys, but that's not very small. He's taller than Thing. Thing is 6'0", 500 lbs.

So, ya know. Do the math.

joesha28
Ult Thing Vs Ult Hulk ---- Ult Thing Knock the socks of Ult Hulk

Ult Colossus Vs Ult Thor ---- Ult Colossus clobbered Ult Thor (Ult Thor is a real pussey compare to 616 Thor)

So the Ultimate Heavyweight Champion Final

The Ultimate Thing vs The Ultimate Colossus

o boy o boy i must make a thread on this!!!!

superman302
Originally posted by joesha28
oh my gracious..... the whole Ultimate earth characters are way weaker than 616-verse characters. In terms of strength, Ultimate Hulk's the benchmark at 17 tons. There are freaking possibility that he loses to 616 Spidey a 15 tonner and much faster. Ultimate Colossus is impressive, but he will be creamed in 616-verse.

If ultimate hulk is only a 17 toner then how could he break and bend adamantium???? and when did 616 spidey hit the 15 ton mark???? and not to mention ult iron man has a much from advanced suit then current iron man.

superman302
Originally posted by joesha28
Ult Thing Vs Ult Hulk ---- Ult Thing Knock the socks of Ult Hulk

Ult Colossus Vs Ult Thor ---- Ult Colossus clobbered Ult Thor (Ult Thor is a real pussey compare to 616 Thor)

So the Ultimate Heavyweight Champion Final

The Ultimate Thing vs The Ultimate Colossus

o boy o boy i must make a thread on this!!!!

How do you figure he knocks the socks off of Ultimate Hulk??????
Ultimate hulk took out all the Ultimates with ease and even knocked out Ultimate thor with only one punch.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Two-parter

Part 1
Those people are totally dead.

olympian
"oh my gracious..... the whole Ultimate earth characters are way weaker than 616-verse characters. In terms of strength, Ultimate Hulk's the benchmark at 17 tons."

Last i checked it wasent Wizard who wrote the characters, theyr numbers are wrong.

yahman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Earth 616 Colossus is stronger or equal with ultimate colossus 6/7 100 tons, Earth 616 Colossus will kick his fruity a$$ all day, when it comes down to fighting experience earth 616 will own the ultimate universe plain and simple.

A lot of good facts here and very few opinions based on preference, thats what i like to see. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What the f**k? A ferris wheel that weighed several hundred tons? WTF was it made out of? confused

It was huge mate big grin

has a diameter of 50 meters carrying 36 open cars with a capacity of 6 persons. The connected load of the wheel amounts to 150 kilowatts and the weight of the construction is 250 tons. The Jupiter ferris wheel is predominantly set up on medium sized funfairs.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Those people are totally dead.

Oh yea. Definitely. They all died something nasty.

Not that Colossus was really in the "caring" mood at the time either, heh.

One guy did happen to survive: Nick Fury. The very guy he was trying to rescue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.