The Asgardian Destroyer vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what about this clash ?

Galactus against his former herald ... The Asgardian Destroyer... who can destroy with his desintegrator beam nearly absolutely anybody.... what a fight....

BobbyD
My money is on Galactus.

Darth_Erebus
Galactus, easily.

hoorayforpeepee
i would bet that if the destroyer is being inhabited by all of asgard, galactus goes down unless he's better fed then i've ever seen him.

grey fox
Galactus

Wynndar
Galactus still takes Destroyer apart...inhabited by gods or not.

KillAll
i doubt he does... has he ever show to be able to take the kind of punishment the destroyer gives??? if the destroyer is animated by all of asgard, i think galactus loses...

hoorayforpeepee
the destroyer inhabited by all of asgard is designed to take out celestials. nuff said.

KillAll
designed is the keyword however wink it lost to the celestials...

kgkg
Galactus easily smile

Solidus Snake
galactus wins with a sneeze

Ex11B
think galactus could have fought all those celestials as well as the destroyer did?..what was there? something like 7 of them?....

King KAM
g-money

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ex11B
think galactus could have fought all those celestials as well as the destroyer did?..what was there? something like 7 of them?....

As well as the destroyer did? He didnt put a scratch on one of them and then got his ass recycled.

Just remember that the only time we see Galactus and the heroes come into conflict with him is when he is desperately weak and about to eat a planet. Those appearances dont define Galactus in his totality. At full power he is one of the most powerful physical beings in the universe. A balance between Eternity and Death. Galactus would swat the Destroyer to one side.

EsteemedLeader
I'm gonna have to say Galactus...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Ex11B

A full powered Galactus is on par with Eternity and Death, that puts him above even the most powerful Celestials like The One Above All and Exitar. He's have no problem whatsoever with The Destroyer, no matter who's controlling it.

jplatinum
This isn't even a fight.
Its like asking "Who will win in a h2h fight between tim drake and batman?"

kgkg
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
A full powered Galactus is on par with Eternity and Death, that puts him above even the most powerful Celestials like The One Above All and Exitar. He's have no problem whatsoever with The Destroyer, no matter who's controlling it.
No man why is everybody saying that

I once said he was close at to eternity (at full power what ever that is) could rival Eternities power.

Note the source of Galactus power is his old universe, but noting yet G’s shown to be that much greater than the Celestial even fed Galactus.

Damn Sentry you got these people on weed

Anyway Still doesn’t change much, sky father level can take care of AD by other means

Ex11B
ugh......then galactus wins

ImmortalOne
Look at my sig, thats not the moon....... thats the AD's testicles !!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Look at my sig, thats not the moon....... thats the AD's testicles !!!! LOL.

Big G wins.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
No man why is everybody saying that

I once said he was close at to eternity (at full power what ever that is) could rival Eternities power.

Note the source of Galactus power is his old universe, but noting yet G’s shown to be that much greater than the Celestial even fed Galactus.

Damn Sentry you got these people on weed

Anyway Still doesn’t change much, sky father level can take care of AD by other means

Galactus' source of power is not the old universe. As the old universe died Phoenix saved him and bonded him to the cosmic egg which was the immature current universe. Galactus was gestated in the cosmic egg until the time when it was mature and was born as Eternity at which point Galactus was released. With Eternity(life) born Death was made possible. That is why all three are called siblings. Galactus is a peer of both the balancing force between them.

KillAll
despite his IMPORTANCE, galactus isnt as powerful as the destroyer. w/ all your mumbo jumbo, have you said anything that puts galactus above the destroyer? or a celestial?

Juntai
Originally posted by KillAll
despite his IMPORTANCE, galactus isnt as powerful as the destroyer. w/ all your mumbo jumbo, have you said anything that puts galactus above the destroyer? or a celestial? He was correcting something someone else said in that post, not saying why anyone would win, or did you comprehend that? Lay off.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by KillAll
despite his IMPORTANCE, galactus isnt as powerful as the destroyer. w/ all your mumbo jumbo, have you said anything that puts galactus above the destroyer? or a celestial?

KillAll dont attack me like that i wasnt referring to you or any of your posts. So calm it down. I dont currently have a problem with you but carry on like that and things will soon change.

The Destroyer empowered by the Asgardians is still no match for a full powered Galactus.

There are many tiers between skyfather and Galactus/Celestial level. The Destroyer when empowered by the entire pantheon didnt put a scratch on a single host member. It then got melted down. Galactus at the peak of his powers would annihilate a mere skyfather creation.

The Killer
One celestial is above destroyer's armor and Galactus is above two or even three celestials if he is fully fed. But if he is medium fed he also surpasses one celestial and even if he is bad fed, he would still beat the destroyer's armor.

Uriel005
^old thread is old. Considering his last showing against Odin he'd get raped by normal Asgardian Destroyer.

Naija boy
^ No he wouldnt at all. Galactus wins

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

psycho gundam
the destroyer was his herald for a time, iirc thor traded the destroyer for fire lord's freedom

zeel
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
As well as the destroyer did? He didnt put a scratch on one of them and then got his ass recycled.

Just remember that the only time we see Galactus and the heroes come into conflict with him is when he is desperately weak and about to eat a planet. Those appearances dont define Galactus in his totality. At full power he is one of the most powerful physical beings in the universe. A balance between Eternity and Death. Galactus would swat the Destroyer to one side.

I thought the destropyer cut off one of the arms and then it regenerated.

Bentley
Galactus ftw. I'm one of those who think Galactus no longer pursued conflict against Asgard because the seed was gone.

Sundipped
Originally posted by manorastroman
the destroyer inhabited by all of asgard is designed to take out celestials. nuff said.

Except......it didn't.

zopzop
Originally posted by zeel
I thought the destropyer cut off one of the arms and then it regenerated.

The narration made it clear that it was a meaningless feat. Even the Destroyers "ultimate" weapon, it's disintegration beam was blocked by a raised hand from a Celestial.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus ftw. I'm one of those who think Galactus no longer pursued conflict against Asgard because the seed was gone.

I'm (now) one of those who think Galactus would have won but he would have exhausted himself in the process and since the Seed wasn't there, there was no point in risking it.

Eternal Idol
Galactus would punt the Destroyer into the Crunch for an extra point.

guy222
wouldn't score a td shame on big g

stick out tongue

the whole fraction nonsense is a mess

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.