WWE and WCW vs. Savage Hulk and Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine.... all recent and former WWE (former WWF) and WCW wrestling superstars (the bad and the good ones .. combined) ... vs.

Classic Juggs and the Savage Hulk

imagine... such Powerhouses.... like Andre The Giant (8th wonder of the world), big Sid Justice, Big John Studd, Big Daddy Cool Diesel, the ominous Undertaker,..... heroes like Bret the Hitman Hart, living legends.... Bruno Sammartino, Nature Boy Ric Flair, Macho Man Randy Savage..... the awesome Ultimate Warrior....... last but not least.. the Immortal Hulk Hogan..... and many many more....

they all combined..... against the two (in my opinion) most awesome Marvel powerhouses (of course excepting.. the HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

newjak86
Juggernaut yawns slaps his hands together match over.

BobbyD
This is actually a "comical" thread. smile

Um, no. Juggernaut and Hulk would take the all the belts, and then turn on each other for the Heavyweight title.

I like it though, Betagueze....pretty funny/clever.

newjak86
Originally posted by BobbyD
This is actually a "comical" thread. smile

Um, no. Juggernaut and Hulk would take the all the belts, and then turn on each other for the Heavyweight title.

I like it though, Betagueze....pretty funny/clever. In which case this could become another Juggernaut vs Hulk thread.
*Cries at the thought*
When will it all end.

HigH ScholaR
the rock is all they need

then juggs and hulk will become 2 of the rocks millions and millions of rock fans and have the tag team belts

Juntai
If it's classic Hogan, he was unbeatable.
And if he's on his knees pleading for his life.. don't hit him, he'll only get stronger and stronger.
And if you see him holding his hand next to his ear pretending he can't hear you.. don't be fooled, he has exceptional hearing.

And Classic Undertaker was completely invulnerable and felt no pain if the Urn was present.

BobbyD
This thead is great. big grin

HigH ScholaR
besides undertaker can rise from the dead. he's what doomsday dreams of being when he slaps around supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.