Asgardian Destroyer vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Let's have a go at it, lads 'n' lasses: AD vs DD. IMO, AD takes this cuz it possesses weapons which can destroy anything. It has unleashed beams of limitless force which sliced up Thor's hammer; I don't see how DD could keep standing up to that (if he did, it would imply that DD is Indestructible in the truest sense of the term--do we really wanna go there?)

Wynndar
disintegration...

Jargon343
Doomsday was pretty much vaporized by Imperiexes beam thing, so I don't see why ADs thing wouldn't work on him.

Although since he is now beyond being killed by imperiexes laser thing I guess it's possible Dooms might have some resistency to beam weapons in general. Not confirmed and unlikely though.

outavodka
I hate Doomsday, to me hes so one sided and underdeveloped still, but in case DD hasnt been hit with anything harder than the force of *God* or god like means ide say ANOTHER1 BITES THE DUST.

kgkg
Asgardian Destroyer easily

leonidas
hulk lasted a while against dd, thor has as well. dd would make a fight of it, but destroyer wins the first time 'round . . .

Jargon343
...when did hulk and thor fight doomsday?

guy222
Dread Destroyer easily

h1a8
Originally posted by Jargon343
Doomsday was pretty much vaporized by Imperiexes beam thing, so I don't see why ADs thing wouldn't work on him.

Although since he is now beyond being killed by imperiexes laser thing I guess it's possible Dooms might have some resistency to beam weapons in general. Not confirmed and unlikely though.

If one more person says it was a beam then I'm going to scream.
For the billionth time it was DD's anti-dna that Imperiex used.

The OE >>>>>the Destroyer beams. Yet DD survived them without a scratch.
You know that DD is immune to all energy projection as explained by D.C.?. That is why he didn't get a scratch against both the entire might of the JLA's power beams and DS's OE in which he never encountered ever (he was already immune). You know that DD evolves on the spot right (he doesn't need to die to evolve)?
You know he's stronger than King Thor and more indestructible than Thor's hammer right? He should knock the Destroyer's head off just as easily (or evolve to).

DD wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.