Q vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Thought this would be good match.

The guy from star trek who can basically do anything vs the devourer of worlds.

By the way galactus is at normal power.

Whirlysplatt
Q he beats everyone

Solidus Snake
interesting, could Q's reality powers conquer galactus?

im not sure

galan exists on many planes of existence.....ill think on this some more

Jvenom
In Star Trek Q has unlimited power. The Q are very much like TOAA in marvel comics. They have unlimited control over time, space, or anything else you can think of. They are the most powerful beings in the Star Trek universe.

Q would trash galactus.

8bitChris
Q easily. I don't think the rest of the continuum would let him do it though. Destroying Galactus = destroying that universe.

Solidus Snake
we do not know that Q is on the level of TOAA, he may just be as powerful as myx or any 5th dimensional imp. (which is still impressive)

he may appear more powerful than myx because hes also very intellegent and manipulative, but picard has bested him before. and if picard can best him, so can galactus

Orestes
Hey, that's PICARD you're talking about, man. Only Ripped-Shirt Kirk is superior to him. Galactus is no match! wink

Jvenom
Picard has never really bested Q. Q has only played games with him. Teasing him in a way. Could Picard really beat a being who could just snap his fingers and blink the universe out. I think it is safe to say the Q are equal to TOAA becuase Roddenberry once said they were meant as the gods of the Star Trek universe. Since Roddenberry is the creator of Star Trek I will trust him.

Scoobless
remember when Q got turned into a human by the other Q's?

he asked to join the enterprise crew and said something along the lines of....... "i'd just be like any other member of the crew who has an IQ of twelve thousand"

Tha C-Master
You're BACK!!! eek!

Darth_Erebus
Not enough is known about Q to answer this. What is known is Q can manipulate time and space and alter matter. But, so can Galactus.

Maestro
This might help a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

yahman
Originally posted by Jvenom
Picard has never really bested Q. Q has only played games with him. Teasing him in a way. Could Picard really beat a being who could just snap his fingers and blink the universe out. I think it is safe to say the Q are equal to TOAA becuase Roddenberry once said they were meant as the gods of the Star Trek universe. Since Roddenberry is the creator of Star Trek I will trust him.

I think the comparison to the 5th dimensional Imp is better. The Q race are probably a set of higher dimensional beings with access to tech far beyond our comprehension. If one had the ability to manipulate higher D's and then mastery over tech such as quantum entanglement, and Nano bots one would also have the power of the Q.

Solidus Snake
galactus then would win

a 5th dimensional imp cant take him

yahman
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
galactus then would win

a 5th dimensional imp cant take him

Well apparently Galactus has some sort of control over higher D's as he contained Hyper storm who had control over higher D. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.