Cloud vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who Wins

Hit_and_Miss
cloud as link is unable to hurt clouds... link can not even get into striking range... let along disperse the water vapors...

TwisterGameX

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
cloud as link is unable to hurt clouds... link can not even get into striking range... let along disperse the water vapors... Yep...

Deus Ex
Let's see, who wins...

Some Ja-pop dressed, lego looking no-personality cretin who wields a sword that must be made of aluminum foil because realistically he could never lift it..

Versus some elf who dresses in tights and hangs out with fairies.

Hm.

Hit_and_Miss
whats with this sourpuss deus ex... every thread I see him in hes being a grump....

Deus Ex
Idiocy is so rampant around here. Someone has to be realistic about it.

Hit_and_Miss
lol... perhaps your one of the idiots then...

Deus Ex
Not likely. I'm still a few steps above most of you, so be careful what you call me now.

Hit_and_Miss
lol.... after you implied half of us are idiots?, or when you award medals??

Your a joke...

Deus Ex
No, you're just gullible.

Hit_and_Miss
This should be good..... Explain how I'm gullible?

Deus Ex
I'll tell you tomorrow.

Hit_and_Miss
You need that long to think of a good reason???

"for nothing but the babbling of a little man do you have...."(yoda stylin')

Deus Ex
You obviously don't have a sense of humor.

Hit_and_Miss
not true. I can see your funny side... It just isn't attacking people and making snappy remarks... Leave that alone too people who can....ok?

Stick with sig making... your quite good at it... and its quite funny!...

Hoshi
i think that topic was already made 3 or 4 times

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Deus Ex
You obviously don't have a sense of humor.

I got it. Intelligent humor is lost on the fools, Deus.

"How am I gullible?"
"I'll tell ya tomorrow."
"It's gonna take you that long to think of a responce?"

Tell me, HandM...when someone sets out a beartrap, do you make it a point to step into it?

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Hoshi
i think that topic was already made 3 or 4 times

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338861&highlight=cloud+vs+link

hehe..

I suppose if I had to revote.. I would say cloud.. unless the Twighlight Princess link does something really bad-assed at the end

Dizzle
What? No one has love for the elf with an uber-cheap invulnerability spell. Barring Nayru's Love and OniLink/Giant Link, Cloud wins pretty easily in solid form, and gets a stalemate when gaseous.

And hehe, bear traps. I usually avoid them, myself. They just don't have the cheesy advertising that the mouse variety do...

Blue Dragon
Link with his mask powers! Turns into a Zora, a Goron, a Deku, Giant & Oni Link! Wow!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Link with his mask powers! Turns into a Zora, a Goron, a Deku, Giant & Oni Link! Wow!
Goody, now Link can die in a variety of ways and bleed differant colours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

Zelda really went downhill after the 64 version... tsk tsk.

Illustrious
Ocarina was its high point.

Blue Dragon
True. Best game ever I tell ya! cool
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Goody, now Link can die in a variety of ways and bleed differant colours. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Whaaa!? No way! He owns Cloud, fluffy name...Cloud!? Link is a real name & a real fighter!
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Zelda really went downhill after the 64 version... tsk tsk.
Nah, there are good games. OoT & MM are two very good games. I will admit, WW was a bit wrong. Great game is some ways, other ways so wrong, like travelling the sea, takes ages & not enough dungeons!

Deus Ex
Well, LoZ became stupid in the N64 version. And now it looks like Link meets Pokemon everywhere.

Blue Dragon
You said went downhill 'after' the N64. Pokemon? How'd you work that out? blink

Deus Ex
Everything in the series looks like a Pokemon. Like those big stupid giants, the elder gods, the moon, etc. Way too cartoony for what I'd rather have the games be like. I mean, the original game was classic and serious, Adventure of Link was the high point, and the SNES version was very very good. Everything after that went... stupid.

Blue Dragon
You're off your head. They don't look anything like Pokemon. They are just giant Gods. The Moon looked freaky but so what.

Deus Ex
How does one become "off their head" now?

Blue Dragon
Because 'one' because you describe Zelda has like Pokemon. They are totally different. Besides, this is between Link & Cloud, not the Zelda games itself.

Deus Ex
Oh, my apologies.

I'd hate to step on the toes of the fine people engaging in this compelling, on-going debate on two perfectly good characters.

Sephiroth Fan
ROFLMAO CLOUD WINS ALL THE WAY...cloud is a superior being compared to link

http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/6821p8.html

Lord Ryugen
Unless it's Omni-Link or Giant Link, Cloud trounces the little elf.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Ianus
Well, LoZ became stupid in the N64 version. And now it looks like Link meets Pokemon everywhere.
If there are any games that are stupid in the LoZ series, it's got to be number 1 & 2.
"save princess Zelda, get all the triforce pieces yadadada..."number 1 had no story just strange looking enemies and such.

"Zelda's fallen asleep and cant be awakened again, Link go to several temples and try to stay alive unless you want Ganon to be revived for no particular reason." oh and before I forget "Hi, i am Error". That game had some translation problems to.

Both games are fun and all, but they both have stories for braindeads laughing out loud

IcePunk
Originally posted by IcePunk
If there are any games that are stupid in the LoZ series, it's got to be number 1 & 2.
"save princess Zelda, get all the triforce pieces yadadada..."number 1 had no story just strange looking enemies and such.

"Zelda's fallen asleep and cant be awakened again, Link go to several temples and try to stay alive unless you want Ganon to be revived for no particular reason." oh and before I forget "Hi, i am Error". That game had some translation problems to.

Both games are fun and all, but they both have stories for braindeads laughing out loud

IcePunk
woops

Lord Magnus
This is a tough fight. And i loved Wind Waker and it wasn't Pokemon and Twilight Princess is gonna be Ocarina of Time all over again, but i think Cloud takes this in swordfighting skill alone. ONe question though: is Link allowed all his equipment? Cause if he is he can shoot Cloud and Hookshoot him and blow him up and... hit him with a boomerang. I would also like to add that Zelda has the best music ever. Not just in video games, not just in pop culture, ever.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Let's see, who wins...

Some Ja-pop dressed, lego looking no-personality cretin who wields a sword that must be made of aluminum foil because realistically he could never lift it..

Versus some elf who dresses in tights and hangs out with fairies.

Hm.

Cloud's Buster Sword is made out of a metal that is very light like Frodo's sword Sting.

If Link gets his stuff Cloud gets his materia. Cloud uses Knights of the Round Table and Link is killed. Or he can use one of his many magical attacks like Bolt3 or Fire3 or Bahamut Zero.

Lord Magnus
True. But then Link would get his masks and his Ocarina and summon whirlwinds with the Wind Waker... between all the games, there's a lot of equipment to deal with. And the Triforce of Courage and the Master Sword...

ESB - 1138
And the Ultimate Weapon and the Knights of the Round Table and Omnislash and all his other limit breaks and summons

IcePunk
but who said he had those in this fight?

John Bak'or
cloud takes this too easy he is mako and jenova enhaced so he would cream link's elfin a$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.