Ryo versus Everybody!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Seriously, some of you here would debate that Ryu -could- take anyone and everyone. It's ridiculous. I'd like to see even three good reasons why Ryu can take anyone outside of the SF series. I mean, did some SF cartoon come out where Ryu goes from wandering warrior to god incarnate? Or is this a bunch of fanboyism and hype on this forum?

Illustrious
Ryu is a popular character and the game creators know it. You know when that happens.

Deus Ex
Yeah. All the fanboys come out of the woodwork.

Illustrious
Including those with positions inside the company.

Ryu The World W
Ryu is the Posterboy for streetfighter and capcom, when u r a celebrity like that it can give u the image of being unbeatable, ryu has very well rounded skills and can match up well against anybody, but he like any man is beatable he has been beaten b4, he has been KOd by akuma, oro, and has lost to ken and others , but no matter what win , lose or draw ryu brings everything to the table in a fight and will not stop , the mans heart is unquestioned, he is ready to fight no matter what , those are the reasons why he comes accross as unbeatable

dvampire
Ryu doesn't have that big of a fan base, sure he's popular, but I whouldn't say hes popular than characters like Spiderman, Wolverine, Goku, Superman, and Batman.

dvampire
Originally posted by Ryu The World W
Ryu is the Posterboy for streetfighter and capcom, when u r a celebrity like that it can give u the image of being unbeatable, ryu has very well rounded skills and can match up well against anybody, but he like any man is beatable he has been beaten b4, he has been KOd by akuma, oro, and has lost to ken and others , but no matter what win , lose or draw ryu brings everything to the table in a fight and will not stop , the mans heart is unquestioned, he is ready to fight no matter what , those are the reasons why he comes accross as unbeatable

Nice post! smile

JacopeX
WTF is a fanboy!?!?! this beta be good homes!

Shadow x 20
Ryu is good for a streetfighter character but he can't defeat everybody.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by JacopeX
WTF is a fanboy!?!?! this beta be good homes!

laughing

You're dumb.

laughing

SaTsuJiN
so.. did you really mean Ryo.. or was that a typo for Ryu.. seeing how they're 2 different characters..

Gouki
Thinking the same thing.

swedish_bum
Well Ryu cant beat Goku ore Supes. And he cant even blow up a planet LOL!

Gouki
So Ryu or Ryo versus everyone is a stupid thread. It's obvious that some characters can take him down.

swedish_bum
Hell yeah!

IcePunk
Stupid thread laughing
But I guess it's meant to be stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.