"Over the top" ... with those participants :-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Imagine..... Arm Wrestling All World (Marvel AND DC) Championships ... will take place ... in the Pontiac Silverdome, Pontiac / Michigan.... in front of nearly 100 000 people.....

guest referees in the quarter, semi and the great final(s) are:
Sylvester Stallone
Scott "The Flash" Norton
Arnold Schwarzenegger (he is real Austrian wink
Harrison "Indiana Jones" Ford

imagine..... in front of 100 000 people... in the gigantic Silverdome near Detroit

1st quarter final:
Gladiator vs. Thing (referee: Scott Norton) .. the audience would become crazy for the first time... when ring-speaker Howard Finkel :-) introduces Ben "the Thing" Grimm..... its clobberin time...
2st quarter final:
Superman vs. Thor (referee: Sylvester Stallone) ... wow ... two legends... face to face... no fear... respect for each other... what a match.. who advance to the semis ?
3st quarter final:
Hercules vs. Doomsday (referee: Harrison Ford) ... would takte quite a while... if you get those two behemoth to the table.... for the fight....but than... this become a true classic .. i do believe
4st (and last) quarter final:
Savage Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut (referee: Arnold Schwarzenegger)
the one... we have all been waiting for... contenders for the final.... imagine..... the staredown.... between theeese two ....

who advances to the semi-finals..... who survives... until the great FINAL ... in front of 100 000 people

Its .. clobberin time.... smile

EsteemedLeader
Gladiator annihilates Thing. That match is far too one-sided.

Superman doesn't break a sweat against Thor. Also one sided.

Hercules can take down Doomsday.

I think Juggernaut beats Hulk.

King KAM
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Gladiator annihilates Thing. That match is far too one-sided.

Superman doesn't break a sweat against Thor. Also one sided.

Hercules can take down Doomsday.

I think Juggernaut beats Hulk.
agreeed

EsteemedLeader
Just to face any future adverse opinions, here are the reasons I made those choices:

Hercules is above class 100. That alone is an excellant indicator that he can win. Plus, Doomsday seemed to be a character founded more on indestructability than raw power, relying on his jagged bone-like protrusions to hurt Superman and all.

Since the source of Hulks strength is his rising anger, and he doesn't have any identifiable source to increase his rage in this contest, he can not reach a plane of strength high enough to take the unstoppable Juggernaut.

Betageuze
it all depends on... how Hulk will get prepared to his quarter-final match against the awesome Juggernaut.... i will agree... under normal conditions....it would be very difficult for a Savage Hulk ... to get angry enough.... in such a short time.... to overcome the Juggernaut (who might be ... the favourite in this tournament).... but ... with the right preparation.... perhaps Hulk starts really angry in this quarter-final... and than .... it depends on the daily-condition of those two.... but Hulk has a good chance to take it....

Glady vs. Thing.... all what i can say: dont underestimate Ben in such a match..... with all the people (wo indeed stand behind him )..... in a fight.. of course he has not quite a chance against the Gladiator ... in a one on one fight..... but in Arm-Wrestling... with 100 000 cheering fans...... i believe ... everything is possible

Thor vs. Superman.... yes .... i believe Superman will win

Herc vs. Doomsday..... i believe Herc will win.... dont know very much about Doomie.... but i agree... i believe he is not so much the fighter in a physical combat.... right ?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Betageuze
it all depends on... how Hulk will get prepared to his quarter-final match against the awesome Juggernaut.... i will agree... under normal conditions....it would be very difficult for a Savage Hulk ... to get angry enough.... in such a short time.... to overcome the Juggernaut (who might be ... the favourite in this tournament).... but ... with the right preparation.... perhaps Hulk starts really angry in this quarter-final... and than .... it depends on the daily-condition of those two.... but Hulk has a good chance to take it....

Glady vs. Thing.... all what i can say: dont underestimate Ben in such a match..... with all the people (wo indeed stand behind him )..... in a fight.. of course he has not quite a chance against the Gladiator ... in a one on one fight..... but in Arm-Wrestling... with 100 000 cheering fans...... i believe ... everything is possible

Thor vs. Superman.... yes .... i believe Superman will win

Herc vs. Doomsday..... i believe Herc will win.... dont know very much about Doomie.... but i agree... i believe he is not so much the fighter in a physical combat.... right ?

About Glads vs. Thing:

Thing is only in the 80-90 ton range, and that's being generous.
Gladiator is in the 100 ton range.

King KAM
About Glads vs. Thing:

Thing is only in the 80-90 ton range, and that's being generous.
Gladiator is in the 100 ton range.
does it matter? the man of steel takes this.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by King KAM
does it matter? the man of steel takes this.

That's why it specifically states "About Glads and Thing"

And Juggernaut is going to win, IMO...

King KAM
That's why it specifically states "About Glads and Thing"

And Juggernaut is going to win, IMO...
not in a billion years....when he can press over 200,000 tons...he wins.

EsteemedLeader

So basically when he can bench Rosy O'Donnel.

King KAM
So basically when he can bench Rosy O'Donnel.
nope......2 rosie o'donnels.....

EsteemedLeader
nope......2 rosie o'donnels.....

You underestimate her, and you killed the joke with your non-humor! laughing

jinzin
gladiator wins

supes wins

doomsday kills hercules and gets disqualified....

juggy and hulk start off arm wrestling and their egos and anger get the best of them it turns into a 400 page fight on the kmc forums that shakes the earth and the heavens.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by jinzin
gladiator wins

supes wins

doomsday kills hercules and gets disqualified....

juggy and hulk start off arm wrestling and they're egos and anger get the best of them it turns into a 400 + page fight on the kmc forums that shakes the earth and the heavens.

hysterical

olympian
"Gladiator annihilates Thing. That match is far too one-sided."

Ditto.

"Superman doesn't break a sweat against Thor. Also one sided."

A match between these two is never going to be one sided. Edge to Thor.

"Hercules can take down Doomsday."

Dos and Hunter/prey, yeah he can.

"I think Juggernaut beats Hulk. "

I think its a stalemate. Can go either way tho.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by olympian
"Gladiator annihilates Thing. That match is far too one-sided."

Ditto.

"Superman doesn't break a sweat against Thor. Also one sided."

A match between these two is never going to be one sided. Edge to Thor.

"Hercules can take down Doomsday."

Dos and Hunter/prey, yeah he can.

"I think Juggernaut beats Hulk. "

I think its a stalemate. Can go either way tho.

Thor can't possibly have an edge against Superman! What are you talking about?blink

King KAM
Thor can't possibly have an edge against Superman! What are you talking about?blink
well all know this....just let him ramble on to himself.

EsteemedLeader
well all know this....just let him ramble on to himself.

Yes. He must be in his own little world right now...

olympian
"Yes. He must be in his own little world right now..."

One called reality. My own domain where i rule.

"Thor can't possibly have an edge against Superman! What are you talking about?"

book

Comics.

Wickerman
"Yes. He must be in his own little world right now..."

One called reality. My own domain where i rule.

"Thor can't possibly have an edge against Superman! What are you talking about?"

book

Comics.

But Superman's dials go all the way to 11 sad

~wickerman~

yahman
Just to face any future adverse opinions, here are the reasons I made those choices:

Hercules is above class 100. That alone is an excellant indicator that he can win.

Mate do you read much D.C. ? smile

yahman

I'm pretty sure Juggernaut can bench press well over 200, 000 tons. smile

"well all know this....just let him ramble on to himself."

Indeed .... Olympian tends to be a little biased towards characters who where worshiped before 1066. smile

olympian
"Indeed .... Olympian tends to be a little biased towards characters who where worshiped before 1066"

Im not that old.

wink

Little biased? Neva, that would be if i said someone like Superman would have a one side match with someone like Thor.

jplatinum
1st quarter final:
Gladiator vs. Thing (referee: Scott Norton) .. the audience would become crazy for the first time... when ring-speaker Howard Finkel :-) introduces Ben "the Thing" Grimm..... its clobberin time...
2st quarter final:
Superman vs. Thor (referee: Sylvester Stallone) ... wow ... two legends... face to face... no fear... respect for each other... what a match.. who advance to the semis ?
3st quarter final:
Hercules vs. Doomsday (referee: Harrison Ford) ... would takte quite a while... if you get those two behemoth to the table.... for the fight....but than... this become a true classic .. i do believe
4st (and last) quarter final:
Savage Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut (referee: Arnold Schwarzenegger)
the one... we have all been waiting for... contenders for the final.... imagine..... the staredown.... between theeese two ....

These aren't even matches, man!

The closest thing to a match on this thread is
Superman versus thor, and thats only because thor uses magic/with hammer in his hand.
Without hammer in hand, superman shatters the table along with whichever side of the body thor's arms is on.

Need new matchups.

olympian
Thor needs the hammer to use his strenght?

I didnt knew that.

yahman
"Indeed .... Olympian tends to be a little biased towards characters who where worshiped before 1066"

Im not that old.

wink

Little biased? Neva, that would be if i said someone like Superman would have a one side match with someone like Thor.

Let go of the past mate.... Its for your own good. smile

I disagree .... as do many. smile

yahman
Question :

Couldn't Juggernauts momentum power apply to arm wrestling ?

olympian
" Let go of the past mate.... Its for your own good. "

I cant. My dials go up to 1066.

"I disagree .... as do many"

Wich is fine and danty wink

GalacticStorm

Dont listen to the protege. Everyone has a little bias towards their fave characters. Yours doesnt verge into fanboyism so you have nothing to worry about. wink

Version 2 i see youre indulging in a spot of trolling. Feel better about yourself now? eek! laughing out loud

yahman

Danty ? smile

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dont listen to the protege. Everyone has a little bias towards their fave characters. Yours doesnt verge into fanboyism so you have nothing to worry about. wink

Version 2 i see youre indulging in a spot of trolling. Feel better about yourself now? eek! laughing out loud

laughing

Go to best debaters, I've made a little tribute to you ?

I thought i could feel the presence of the helping hand eek!

smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
laughing

Go to best debaters, I've made a little tribute to you ?

I thought i could feel the presence of the helping hand eek!

smile

Ummm how can you of all people criticise him for missing out an "i". An easy mistake to make by anyones standards. At least English is his second language eek! laughing out loud

olympian
"Danty"

Aka "its all fine and good for you to give your opinion since im giving mine".

Even when somehow the " he will rip Thors arm" kind of posts gets me a laught devil

" I thought i could feel the presence of the helping hand "

Somehow that line doesnt sound innocent.

yahman
"Danty"

Aka "its all fine and good for you to give your opinion since im giving mine".

Even if some in this particular thread are in the verge of being insane devil

" I thought i could feel the presence of the helping hand "

Somehow that line doesnt sound innocent.

I asure you it isn't scared !

"Ummm how can you of all people criticise him for missing out an "i". An easy mistake to make by anyones standards. At least English is his second language "

Oh the irony (#Sigh#) big grin

GalacticStorm
I asure you it isn't scared !

"Ummm how can you of all people criticise him for missing out an "i". An easy mistake to make by anyones standards. At least English is his second language "

Oh the irony (#Sigh#) big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

olympian
"I asure you it isn't "

It isent.....innocent?

Oh i was right then sly

yahman
"I asure you it isn't "

It isent.....innoccent?

Oh i was right then sly

Cough cough... Bastard .... cough cough ! smile

Yeah its a subject that has traumatised me. sad

GalacticStorm
Cough cough... Bastard .... cough cough ! smile

Yeah its a subject that has traumatised me. sad

And i suppose good old Whirlys helping you get over it yeah? eek! laughing out loud

yahman
And i suppose good old Whirlys helping you get over it yeah? eek! laughing out loud

Yehhh ..... confused Wait.... i am Whirly mad

GalacticStorm
Yehhh ..... confused Wait.... i am Whirly mad

How does my post conflict with that? smile laughing out loud

yahman
How does my post conflict with that? smile laughing out loud

You referred to him in second or third person ? (or whatever it is .... I really really really hated English. sad )

GalacticStorm
You referred to him in second or third person ? (or whatever it is .... I really really really hated English. sad )

Dont worry about it. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

yahman
Dont worry about it. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Ahh the last desperate act of a coward. smile

GalacticStorm
Ahh the last desperate act of a coward. smile

laughing out loud

King KAM
I'm pretty sure Juggernaut can bench press well over 200, 000 tons. smile

"well all know this....just let him ramble on to himself."

Indeed .... Olympian tends to be a little biased towards characters who where worshiped before 1066. smile
you on crack,..... if juggs can press 200,000 tons than he can whoop on thanos.

yahman
you on crack,..... if juggs can press 200,000 tons than he can whoop on thanos.

Ok confused

Do you think that Namor is stronger than Juggernaught ?

King KAM
Ok confused

Do you think that Namor is stronger than Juggernaught ?
namor was pre-crisis when he did that, he doesnt do it anymore. if juggs was 200,000 tons, he would KO thor in one punch, and would dominate hulk EVERY time.

yahman
namor was pre-crisis when he did that, he doesnt do it anymore. if juggs was 200,000 tons, he would KO thor in one punch, and would dominate hulk EVERY time.

Pre Crisis ? confused

Umm wrong univerese mate smile

Im under the impression that feat was not that long ago any way.

Ok do you believe that Thor can lift 200 000 tons ?

King KAM
Pre Crisis ? confused

Umm wrong univerese mate smile

Im under the impression that feat was not that long ago any way.

Ok do you believe that Thor can lift 200 000 tons ?
Proof?!?!?!?! show me proof of anyone accept namor ever doing a feet like that, Juggs is listed class 100, there is noway in hell that he is 2,000 times as strong as the thing, and if you wish to debate show me proof that juggs can lift more than 2,000tons show me proof that thor can, and then i will agree.

yahman
Proof?!?!?!?! show me proof of anyone accept namor ever doing a feet like that, Juggs is listed class 100, there is noway in hell that he is 2,000 times as strong as the thing, and if you wish to debate show me proof that juggs can lift more than 2,000tons show me proof that thor can, and then i will agree.

Mate I have a pic of Thor lifting a Skyscraper, and dragging the Midgard Serpent, which is the size of a planet. I also have a pic of Hercules and Hulk moving entire islands (If you want to see them you must inform me how to post multiple pics). If you go onto the Wolverine vs Namor thread you will find a pick of Namor lifting several objects that weigh many Kilo tons (i.e. a thousand tons ). Juggernaut is listed as Level 7 i.e incalculable, and is generally associated with Thor, Hulk and Herc in the strength department. Recently Hulk threw the Sydney Opera house at a cyborg and Hercules dragged a Helicarrier (they must weigh at least 200 kilo tons). smile

King KAM
Mate I have a pic of Thor lifting a Skyscraper, and dragging the Midgard Serpent, which is the size of a planet. I also have a pic of Hercules and Hulk moving entire islands (If you want to see them you must inform me how to post multiple pics). If you go onto the Wolverine vs Namor thread you will find a pick of Namor lifting several objects that weigh many Kilo tons (i.e. a thousand tons ). Juggernaut is listed as Level 7 i.e incalculable, and is generally associated with Thor, Hulk and Herc in the strength department. Recently Hulk threw the Sydney Opera house at a cyborg and Hercules dragged a Helicarrier (they must weigh at least 200 kilo tons). smile
there is no way in hell anyone of them can outlift supes, never in a million years.

yahman
there is no way in hell anyone of them can outlift supes, never in a million years.

Mate if you think that Supes can only lift 200 000 tons then you are extremely misinformed

King KAM
Mate if you think that Supes can only lift 200 000 tons then you are extremely misinformed
superman has once thrown a full sized space ship which wieghs atleast 400,000tons hundreds of liughtyears away

yahman
superman has once thrown a full sized space ship which wieghs atleast 400,000tons hundreds of liughtyears away

Dude i don't doubt that .... look at the pic confused

Jargon343
Doomsday is pretty strong. He broke out of a cage made by a planet full of green lanterns power rings. Not to mention shooting down the Justice Leagues ride with a stick he found on the ground. And of course beating the living shit ouf of Superman and the Justice League would be pretty difficult if you weren't really hella strong, regardless whether or not you have spikes on your hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.