Why does Sidious scream like a little B!tch in ROTJ while Count Dooku doesnt scream?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
? Yes i am bored...ish.

Fishy
Because Sidious is a little ***** and Dooku isn't... Use the search button next time.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Fishy
Because Sidious is a little ***** and Dooku isn't... Use the search button next time.

I did and im thinking your thinking of Dooku AND Mace not Dooku and Sidious. After all Mace did scream like a littler b!tch.

Fishy
What the hell? I'm confused.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Fishy
What the hell? I'm confused.

there was a thread about Dooku not screaming while mace screamed like a pussy. I thought u were referring to that when telling me about Search Button..

Darth Traya
Freudian slip?

Vinnie105
Aren't Sidious and Dooku the same? O.o

Vin

Fishy
Are you serious?

overlord
No, he isn't serious.
And Sidious squeels like a piggy because he is actually kind of a coward compared to other siths but it did save his butt.

Tengu Man
i really get tired of this srcream like a ***** crap. i dont think you have a right to say that, when if you got thrown down a shaft or had your arm copped off, you wouldnt scream in pain and agony, cuz if you dont then well......i guess me and the rest of the world are bitches. as for dooku not screaming, i dont know go figure.

overlord
Because he controls the technique of super force pain suppression!

Boris
Cause it was a long way down.

overlord
Sidious used super force scream in the hope that everybody's ears would explode unfortunatly because of his force lightning magnetic waves Lukes ears were protected.
Dooku didn't scream when his arms were ripped off because he used super smart force pain suppression.
This is real. thumb up

Veneficus
OMFG...it was for dramatic nessesity that Sids screamed...duh.

Vinnie105
Nah dooku was just an old git, some people scream faster and louder then others.

Example stick out tongue: Last week I dropped something very heavy on my toe, now it has all colors of the rainbow, but I didn't Swore and screamed or bitched, but normally when I have something that hurts I swear like a fat pig.

Tangible God
Palps was shocked by his own lightning, thrown down a 100 foot shaft and was probably thinking that he just got f*cked by his most loyal servant...I think his scream is justified.

And it would've been a pretty shitty ending for the film if he just stayed silent.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
? Yes i am bored...ish.

So? That's a horrible reason to make a thread.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Vinnie105
Nah dooku was just an old git, some people scream faster and louder then others.

Example stick out tongue: Last week I dropped something very heavy on my toe, now it has all colors of the rainbow, but I didn't Swore and screamed or bitched, but normally when I have something that hurts I swear like a fat pig.

Mace got one hand cut off and screamed like a school girl with a scrapped knee. Dooku got both and didn't scream shit.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo
Mace got one hand cut off and screamed like a school girl with a scrapped knee. Dooku got both and didn't scream shit. Again, it's for dramatic purposes. Mace screaming made for a better scene.

If he didn't scream in pain than that would have shown him as a very disciplined Jedi, so disciplined that he should have kicked both Palps and Anakin's asses. But he needed to die for the story.

Besides it just would have looked stupid if he gets his arm lopped of and just stands there admiring it.

Admiral Akbar
Mace got one hand cut off and screamed like a school girl with a scrapped knee. Dooku got both and didn't scream shit.

Read Tangible Gods post first.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Tangible God
Again, it's for dramatic purposes. Mace screaming made for a better scene.

If he didn't scream in pain than that would have shown him as a very disciplined Jedi, so disciplined that he should have kicked both Palps and Anakin's asses. But he needed to die for the story.

Besides it just would have looked stupid if he gets his arm lopped of and just stands there admiring it.

Is that an excuse for his screaming? Provide proof that he screamed for those reasons, Tangible.

Tangible God
Is that an excuse for his screaming? Provide proof that he screamed for those reasons, Tangible. what do you want me to do, hunt down GL and ask him why did he scream?

He got arm cut off past his elbow, anyone would scream. But as a Jedi, he shouldn't? But if you listen to it, it's more of a loud gasp of shock, he screams when gets zapped, same as Palps.

And Dooku, he's 80, in real life as well. He hasn't said much in the movie, he seems cool, calm, relaxed, and overconfident. Palps, his master and the two Jedi he's supposed to kill are there. Add that and the sheer surprise of getting his hands cut off VERY quickly and unexpectedly, and with HIS training, it would not sound right, as far as story goes on screen.

There is just TOO many variables to consider for him to scream.

Sorgo
what do you want me to do, hunt down GL and ask him why did he scream?

He got arm cut off past his elbow, anyone would scream. But as a Jedi, he shouldn't? But if you listen to it, it's more of a loud gasp of shock, he screams when gets zapped, same as Palps.

And Dooku, he's 80, in real life as well. He hasn't said much in the movie, he seems cool, calm, relaxed, and overconfident. Palps, his master and the two Jedi he's supposed to kill are there. Add that and the sheer surprise of getting his hands cut off VERY quickly and unexpectedly, and with HIS training, it would not sound right, as far as story goes on screen.

There is just TOO many variables to consider for him to scream.

Dooku didn't expect his hands getting cut off? He did more than Mace did! He was fighting a Jedi. Whether Dooku was better than Anakin, Dooku probably still expected that he may lose the fight. Mace was not expecting Anakin to lop his paw off.

Well, Dooku got his shit cut off past his elbow and he didn't scream.

Now it's a gasp? It was a scream. When he got his hand cut off, he screamed.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Did it occur to anybody that Dooku was probably in shock?

Sorgo
Originally posted by InsaneNoodlyGuy
Did it occur to anybody that Dooku was probably in shock?

No one else went into shock when their Limbs were f*cked off. Anakin, Mace, Luke, Jinn, Maul, Grievous even squeled. Vader screeched a bit when he got his hand cut off by Luke AND HIS HAND WAS SYNTHETIC! So, Dooku is the only person to have gone into shock?

Captain REX
Anakin in AOTC just kinda...well...fell over.

Mace screamed. *shrug* Oh well.

Luke screamed, but only a little.

Jinn...fell over?

Maul grunted...then fell over.

Grievous exploded. big grin

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Anakin in AOTC just kinda...well...fell over.

Mace screamed. *shrug* Oh well.

Luke screamed, but only a little.

Jinn...fell over?

Maul grunted...then fell over.

Grievous exploded. big grin

Grievous let out that horrid sounding scream while he was burning.

Jin made a little scream. A manly scream, though.

Luke screamed. He was like "aaaaUUUUUUUGGGGGhhhhhh".

Sesse
Just think about the amount of whining if Dooku had said something.

Dooku: "OOOoohohohohohoooooh!"

And then he had remained silent for the rest of the scene. It would have sounded horrible to have him say anything. But if mace had remained silent there wouldn't have been any tension. It was Anakins defining moment.

Vinnie105
Dooku is just an old git stick out tongue

vin

Tangible God
Grievous let out that horrid sounding scream while he was burning.

Jin made a little scream. A manly scream, though.

Luke screamed. He was like "aaaaUUUUUUUGGGGGhhhhhh". Qui-gon didn't scream, he grunted, there IS a difference. Mace didn't scream, he gasped/moaned, rather loudly--still not a scream.

Dooku's character didn't permit him scream. Imagine Christopher Lee screaming. It wouldn't be right. He didn't even make a hell of a lot sound when he got STABBED in the back TWICE, in LOTR. Chris Lee screaming does NOT add anything positive to the story.

And past the elbow, Mace got his arm cut off about half a foot below his shoulder. Dooku got his hands cut off at the WRIST.

Sorgo
Qui-gon didn't scream, he grunted, there IS a difference. Mace didn't scream, he gasped/moaned, rather loudly--still not a scream.

Dooku's character didn't permit him scream. Imagine Christopher Lee screaming. It wouldn't be right. He didn't even make a hell of a lot sound when he got STABBED in the back TWICE, in LOTR. Chris Lee screaming does NOT add anything positive to the story.

And past the elbow, Mace got his arm cut off about half a foot below his shoulder. Dooku got his hands cut off at the WRIST.

Mace screamed. There was no gasp or moan, it was indeed a scream out of pain.

And Exactly! Chris Lee doesn't scream. He takes pain like a real man! ARGH! stick out tongue

overlord
It's because Dooku only fights when slightly drunk. It's a concentration training as well!

Tangible God
No no, Liam Neeson ony fights when he's totally wasted. That's how he did those saber moves.

Just like in Rob Roy.

Tru_Slice
No no, Liam Neeson ony fights when he's totally wasted. That's how he did those saber moves.

Just like in Rob Roy.

Wife's dead, Family and honor lost, being wasted...

...sounds more like a Mel Gibson thing if you ask me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.