Whats ure favourite lightsaber style?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skanky!
Mines the one that count dooku uses Makashi which is number 2, it is mainly for laghtsaber to lightsaber combat. I also like form 3, Which obi wan kenobi uses, and is a defensive form that mainly blocks blasters. wink

ledonias
i dont know much about lightsaber combat styles but i like ob1s style nice n quick same with darth muals pretty quick 2 anakins is ok

Lord J
i like palpatine even though he is sometimes CGI

Austral_jedi

Sorgo
Makashi AKA Count Dooku's Style AKA Form II AKA Way of the Ysalamiri.

DeVi| D0do
I like the slash-dash-n-f*ck-em-up style.

chilled monkey
I like Soresu, which is Obi-Wan's style.

darth vraya
I like juyo/vapaad. juyo is used by maul and vaapad is used by windu. they have a lot of anger and emotion and aggression. that's why windu had to train hard not to fall to the dark side. however windu almost did give in to the darkside when he went straight for the kill against sidious
arguestarwars then windu fell somewhere in the streets of Coruscantstretcher

((The_Anomaly))
I really hate to tell you this but lightsaber combat styles are EU and this "sadly" is not the EU forum.

Da preacher
I like a combination of Dooku's style in EP 2 and Luke's in the final duel. I use it when i duel my friends.

JaehSkywalker
????? i don't know bout the styles but i like ani's and obi's....

Darth Sadistic
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I like the slash-dash-n-f*ck-em-up style.

laughing laughing laughing

That's my favorite as well.

b-dan
i like anies style in the video game i dont know if he uses it in the movies i havent watch star wars in a wiel i probly will when ROTS comes out

DenKi
THERE IS NO LIGHTSABER STYLES, MOVE THIS TO EU QUICK FFS

LightSaber Styles are NOTHING to do with any of the movies, THERES NO SUCH THING

Sorry Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.