Spike's Dragon Ball 2000 - The Leydon Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel

Chaosbark
Zax let out a loud yawn scratching his back some. Cheap hotel, he still was waiting for his money to show up. A brief knock on the door followed by a quick shuffle told him so. That fumigation had almost broke him but he would have his shop back soon. Pushing himself off the bed he opened the door seeing the small parcel. Picking up the pack he shook it jokingly. "Look a present." Shutting the door behind him he sat at his table opening the package. "Nice..it's all here." The large amount of money on the table told just how good he was. He couldn't be beat when it came to cars. Either fixing or racing no one wanted to face him after that accident. The paper layed buried under the large amount of money as he pushed it away. Hn..some magic rock or something. Might be worth a lot if someone sold it to the right person. Wait, no it was one of those Dragon Balls. Grant a few wishes..Zax grinned cheekily. He would wait till after the fumigation was done to put his pal Matt in charge of the shop. That way everything would be accounted for before he went on the trip. He had trained a few times as well learning some techniques. He could even fly if he wanted to though that would be kind of stupid. That Leydon character didn't seem to tough, he could beat him. In a way..he actually believed he could somehow..

leana marie
Andrea had just woken up, in her small house a fair distance from Javas city, where she used to make coffee for a living. She doesnt make coffee now, not since she found out her destiny though she still wears her uniform, as pajamas. She used all the money she had to buy a motorcycle to find the dragon balls, without luck.
after making herself a superb cup of coffee, she decided to go seaching once again, something told her that what wasnt there then, was there now. she glanced at the local paper, something about a mysterious semi-precious stone being found.
wait a minute... she thought, and read the article carefully. there wasnt much detail, the article had been ripped off from another paper, but Andrea was certain it was a dragon ball!
i have to find it, if it will help get rid of leydon! she thought to herself.
and without even changing her clothes she got onto her bike, riding away from Javas city.

Spelljammer
Splenda, barely having enough money to substain his capsule bike (Like the one Bulma rode in the first episode of Dragonball) he uses to get around, tries to find odd jobs he can do to earn money. Janitor work, casheer at the Dragon Burger, anything.. He thinks to himself raising an eyebrow and letting the wind blow in his air not paying attention to the speed limit while trying to block out the voices which though have been more quite sense he hasn't been absorbing chi, are still present.

If only I could have one wish. Just ONE wish.. Damn, I'd wish for something grand. Like to be rich and powerful. It must be nice.. He pushes the breaks as he sees a grungy looking man in a large trenchcoat holding a very shiney, alluring orange ball and smiling deeply.

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Hobo/hobo.gif
Hey Splenda! Funny how we keep running into eachother like this!

Spleda just raises his bushy eyebrow and thinks
Oh great, now it's Stinky again.. Man, If I were rich and powerful I wouldn't have to put up with these morons..

Stinky: Look what I found!
"What is it?"

Stinky: I don't know, but it looks expensive! I bet I could pawn it and get something! Anything! Hey! Maybe if it's like a jewel or something we could have enough money to pay off your deaubts! You could re-establish your buisness! You never let me work there you know..

"I never let you work there because you're lazy and a drunk. Also owning a buisness is alot more complicated then that, even if I get past this red-tape I still don't have the money to RUN it. Only massive conglomerates have that kindof money. Which I'm never going to get if I asscosiate with-- *sigh!* sorry, the stress has been getting to me, I saw a pawn shop just a few miles back. I'll give you a ride if you want and we'll work as a team. I've been too selfish and my karma came to set things right.."

Stinky: Really?! I knew you were a good guy deep down inside Splenda! Hold the ball for a minute, I have to go use the bathroom. That rum just doesn't want to stay in me.. *Stinky lets out a laugh that almost leaves a mist in it's wake do to so much alchahol abuse, Splenda has to resist the urge to turn his nose at the stench. As Stinky runs towards the allys to go take a pee, Splenda grins and pockets the ball, he then gets back on his capsule bike and kicks it into highgear*

"What an idiot! *A large clearly maleviolent cackle overcomes Splenda* There is no room on the top for losers like him. Splenda works alone!"

DarkDethbringer
Narrik wakes up it was the alte afternoon, ever since he had been training his sleep schedule and other things had been thrown off, he remembered aboput what the paper had said about that ball....It couldn't be! he thgought it couldn't be a....DragonBall could it? he had heard of these of his old files from his great great Grandmother Bulla (Vegetas Daughter) They were said to grant wishes. That how this mess had started...if he went there thsi would be the perfect time to test his abilities! he got up and put on his baggy white robe and stepped out the door, he was deep in the dark and forboding woods, He smiled and leapt into the air catching flight and sppeading off incrediley fast toawrd The city a ways away where The DragonBall was located.

SpikeSpiegel
You each arrive at Lamonas later that day. It's the middle of the night, no-one's seen you enter the city. Zax arrives last, having waited for the fumigation to finish. You're all pretty tired, and individually all decide to rest up for the night before hunting for the mysterious orb.

Spelljammer
Splenda rests and thinks..
How do I know this thing isn't like fool's gold or something? I find it hard to believe that moron could manage to posess a rare gem worth thousands.. *sigh!* I'm not going to get any deeper into solving this mystery tired as hell.. I guess I'll stay at that inn over there for the night..
Splenda puts away his capsule bike and waits patiently for someone to come and try to open thier door to thier motel room. He spots a man and what clearly looks like a prostitute trying to open the door, paying attention only to thier own sexual stupor. He gently lays his hand over the man's shoulder and absorbs his energy.
I think that's enough action for you tonight little man..
The whore screams and Splenda glances around to see if anybody's watching..
Quite woman! If you draw attention to me I swear I'll leave you in a position far worse then missionary! I suggest you pretend you never met this man and move on to do your dirty buisness!
The woman nods and runs in terror. Splenda quickly makes hastes and hides the body in a corner, then opens his door, and sleeps for the night. Splenda hasn't had comfort like this in a longtime, he makes himself some caffiene free cofee (with artifical sweetner no less!), he lays down flat on his backside watching cartoons, (even villains can like Fairly Odd Parents!) and he just relaxes. For once in his life relaxes.
I bet everyday would be like this if I were rich.. if only..
Splenda doses off into a deep sleep..

leana marie
Andrea, having woken up early and driven all day long, was exhausted. Nothing a good cup-o' joe couldn't handle, but she was beginning to think that even coffee couldn't help her now. she decided to find the cheapest inn there was, because she couldn't afford much better. She quickly finds one and parks her old ST-1100 near the managers office.
When she walks into the door the old manager is asleep, so she tried to wake him up. after shaking him gently a couple times she gives up and just grabs a key off the key rack and heads for the room.
when she gets there somebody is already there sleeping soundly. she goes up to him, feeling a strange sensation go through her.
'who is this guy?' she thinks, 'he looks so peaceful.'
not wanting to disturb the strangers sleep she carefully, quietly leaves, getting a different room for herself and collapsing on the bed still wearing her Cafe uniform.

DarkDethbringer
Malak landded he knew he had taken the most conspicuous route From all who had come here, He was now rather tired, he walked over toa large Oak tree, he was used to roughing it ever since being a kid and sneaking out of The Capsule building and hiding in the woods for hours no end, Narrik msiled at this meemory and eventually nodded off to sleep thinking of whet he could do with these DagonBalls if he were lucky enough to find all seven of them.

sayiamon
??? Am I In this?

DarkDethbringer
~yeah just post an oenning!~

sayiamon
"John: I wonder If the legend of the dragonballs is true.{OF COURSE IT IS! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!! YOU SAW THE NEWSPAPER!!!!}" John Is In a disguise, keeping a low profile after noticing the wanted posters. Suddenly, Someone fires a gun at him! "Police: Stop were you are and put your hands up! Officer: Just shoot him. BANG! Another shot. "John: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" John flies of, going after the dragonball.
"John:{ What could I wish for if I got the dragonballs}NOOOO!!" John suddenly loses control. "{John}: Myha ha ha ha! I think I'll get the dragonballs, AND WISH FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET!!!{Not again...}" John flies of in the direction of the dragonball, faster than normal.

sayiamon
Just so you know, This{John} means he went out of control. But you already know that if you've read my post.

sayiamon
"John:{Whats the purpose of desttroying the planet? If its gone, I won't live.} BOOM! John destroys another building. "{John}: Huh? I sense a high power level going towards the dragonball. THATS MY DRAGONBALL!!! GET AWAY FROM IT!!!" John flies very fast after the power level.

DarkDethbringer
~you're posts are a little confusing, try doing that and put "" around it when you speak lik ea book it is easier to read~

SpikeSpiegel
Note: Anyone who's not posted their intro's yet, it will be assumed that you made your own way here and stayed the night in a hotel or motel.

The morning sun rises from the East. People are starting to rise all over the city. Several people are already up, walking around the town, walking dogs, shopping, the usual.

A fat man walks out down the street by a motel and down into the newsagents. He stops briefly outside to look at the headlines:

'Freak midnight storm destroys West Chantecler City'
'People flying? Or something from outer space'
'Lord Leydon responsible for attack on Chantecler City?'

An old newspaper lies on the floor:

'Man finds mysterious orb in rockery'

A picture of him holding the orb is on the front page, he smirks at it, buys a paper and walks away down the street and home.

A heavily build man looks around, making sure the fat man's not being followed and then runs after the fat man. His reddy hair blowing in the wind.

Spelljammer
Splenda wakes up and stretches making all kinds of goofy gestures and yawning. His stomache growls.
I never thought about how was I to obtain FOOD in all this screwing bigger losers then me over plan.. uhh.. guess i'll tide myself over with some caffienated coffee..
Splenda drinks up the cofee so the caffine tightens his muscles and supresses his hunger breifly, he then takes a cold shower to help ease his pains as well. Singing "Love Hurts" really badly. He then gets out and finds there's no washer/dryer to wash his clothes! It must be outside..
Wonderful..
Splenda takes his clothes outside and sees a family of three a man, his wife, and a little boy putting thier clothes in the wash.
Do you mind? As you can see I don't have a quarter on my skin..
The family nods and he sticks his clothes in too sitting there patiently for them to wash clean and trying to ignore the stares. The clothes don't wash and dry fast enough for his low patience, but when the bell dings he quickly grabs his clothes, heads up to his room and puts them on.
Blast it all. How hummiliating.. I bet they'd look funny too if they had gotten in street fights and been poor as hell.. bastards..
Splenda is ready to leave and sees the maid with her automatic carpet cleaner strolling this way and notices him.
"Waitaminute, you're not the man that was here lastnight! How'd you get his key?!"
Howzabout I leave you a tip to stay quite?
The maid's frown turns upside down into an evil grin.
"How much we talking here?
Oh I'd say you'll fall head over heels for it.. Splenda quickly looks back and forth at her and how they are 10 floors up and quickly pushes her over the rails causing her to fall and break her neck.
Money driven scoundrels..
Judgemental savages..
Even money can't change these ass-holes. But atleast it'll make the time I have to deal with them go by faster..
Splenda just walks out of the motel like nothing happend and sees the large man with an orange orb..
That thing looks like this thing.. I bet I could get DOUBLE the earnings if I mug that chump. He doesn't look very strong.. I see his steroid abusing bodygaurd, but that won't save him..
Splenda gets out his capsule bike and starts it up.
How many people do I have to bring down God before you accept I want a place at the top?! Splenda laughs and heads in the direction of those two mysterious strangers.

SpikeSpiegel
Splenda: Before you can get onto your bike a man, seemingly hungover bumps into you.

"Sorry dude. Do you know the way home?" he looks around then says "I think it's this way"

He wanders off down the street and disappears, you can destroy him later you decide hopping on you bike, laughing and heading after the men.

sayiamon
John suddenly regains control. "John: Huh? when did it become night?... OH YEAH! I lost control. AGAIN. I don't see any bodies, so maybe I didn't kill anyone. HEY YOU!" John suddenly shouts to a person. "John: Do you know were Lamonas is?" Citizen: Your here." John: REALLY! Thanks!" Citizen: Whatever..." The citizen walks off, muttering what sounded like weirdo. "John: now, to find the dragonball."

DarkDethbringer
Narrlik had kept his eyes closed through the entire ordeal with The Fta man and the DragonBall, He had been watching them through his minds eye. He begins to float his eyes openning now he looks at a tall man on a Capsule bike but continues on. he keeps going off into ther road until the Fat Mans Steroid lovin' friend came to stop him.

sayiamon
"John: I sense a weak power level. The power level I sense for humans. I must get it..AGG!! must keep control...To the dragonball!" John flies into the air, towards the power level.

sayiamon
"John: UHG! Have to keep control... Yes! Now, to get the dragonball!" John flies over many houses for three hours until he finds the house. "John: Heres the house. Maybe I can persuade him to....AHG!!!" John loses control. "John: Now, to destroy this place and get the dragonball!" John lands on the ground, opens the door, and sneaks in. "John: YES! The dragonball! "Old man: whos there?" John: I don't need you alive.HAAAA!" An energy wave blasts the old man, coming from john's hand "Old man: AHHH! As he hits the wall. "John: HAAA!" John blasts the roof, dragon ball in pocket, and flies out. "John: GOODBYE! HAAAA! John destroys the house the old man and the other house inhabadents clearly alive and in one piece. "John: now, for the other dragonballs!" John flies halfway through the city, gaining control. "John: {Yawn} Guess I better find a hotel for the night." goes into the hotel ands gets a room.

SpikeSpiegel
~It's sunny now BTW, it's the next morning~

The strong man with the red hair looks up at you and roars. Leaping up from the ground and slamming his fist into your gut for 11 damage.

Note: First strike rules - Whenever you catch an opponent off guard you get a free move, which doesn't cost any speed at all and takes place before your opponents turn even if they're faster.

Battle time!
Battle arena is a 50x50x50 grid, the city is in the bottom 50x50 and is 10 high. Everyone except John is located somewhere around the city and have all noticed the fight going on in the sky, but it will take you until the end of this round to reach them. John and his mystery attacker are in space M,20,o (13 across, 20 down and 15 high). As John's speed is only 13 and the attackers is 15 he goes first for another attack.

Round 1, Speed 15

15 - Gorgonzola H = 100%, K = 100%, F = 0
13 - John H = 89%, K = 100%, F = 0

Note: The number to the left of your name is the speed on which you can next act, feel free to post your move in advance, but it won't take place until the speed counter reaches that number.

Gorgonzola launched an elbow at John's back . Any defence from John?

aristotle
Ronin proceeds to Johns aid

sayiamon
John dodges the attack.

ROUND 2,SPEED 13
13 - John H = 89%, K = 100%, F = 0
15 - Gorgonzola H = 100%, K = 100%, F = 0
John lanches an uppercut at the attacker. is he hit?

SpikeSpiegel
~Darn, I didn't have time to d othis before work~

Note: Basic attacks and defence
You have several basic moves that you can utalise without using too much speed or Ki. These are:
Attacks
Punch - 1 speed, no bonus
Kick - 2 speed, +2 damage
Ki blast - 1 speed, 1 Ki, ranged
Throw - 2 speed, 1 Ki, + 5 bonus (+ more if they hit an object)

Defence
Guard - 0 speed, 0 Ki, +1 to defence
Duck - 0 speed, 1 Ki, +2 to defence
Dodge - 0 speed, 3 Ki, + 5 to defence

Use this wisely, there are combo attacks, and special attacks such as a stand-off, and counters. But they will be covered in a later tutorial note

So you want to dodge that? That's + 5 to your defence. He rolls - 1. It just hits you for 2 damage.

Round 1, Speed 14

14 - Gorgonzola H = 100%, K = 25, F = 0
13 - John H = 87%, K = 22, F = 0

Now he's launching a kick at you.

~I've changed the Ki from a percentage as I thought it would be easier all around this way, and you wouldn't loose like 20% from one attack.~

leana marie
andrea, having accidentally slept for two days unnoticed finally awoke. after taking a shower she snuck out in a robe and stole some clothes from another room.
not realizing two whole days had gone by she began her search for the dragonball, coming across the rockery which looked like an earthquake, tornado, and flood had all struck it at the same time.
'oh man im too late' she thinks, but senses energy signature nearby, which feel like they are locked in battle. she heads off as fast as she can in that direction, pushing her ST-1100 to top speads.

sayiamon
Round 2, Speed 13
John delivers a flury of punches to the opponent.
"John: Who are you? and why do you want to fight?

sayiamon
"John: Answer me! UHG! Must keep control... AHG!!!" John loses control. "John: MYA HA HA HA!!!! YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER MET ME!!!"

Spelljammer
Splenda is riding his capsule cycle and kicks the breaks and sees the fight going on.

Badass! It seems more people then I are after these rare gems.. Heh, it doesn't matter who wins.. I'll simply absorb what little energy is left of any one of these blokes then take that rare stone for myself!

Splenda waits patiently.. and plans..

SpikeSpiegel
Originally posted by sayiamon
Round 2, Speed 13

I'm still waiting for your defence to the kick.

aristotle
Not far now, I started to get my mind ready for anything thinkable

sayiamon
{Sorry.Rewrite!}
John blocks the attack.
Round 2, Speed 13
"???:..." John: Answer me! UHG! Must keep control... AHG!!!" John loses control. "John: MYA HA HA HA!!!! YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER MET ME!!!"

SpikeSpiegel
He roles a -3, which is still a hit for 5. And looking at your stats, did you use your extra 10 stat points? I'll let you do that if you haven't before I roll your attack, otherwise this fight is going to be a bit one-sided. Also you don't need to type out the round details so far, unless you want to.

Round 1, Speed 13

13 - Gorgonzola H = 100%, K = 25, F = 0
13 - John H = 82%, K = 22, F = 0

Chaosbark
Zax had woken up late that day actually bothering to get a paper this time. Yawning he read the headlines eyes widening considerably. No this couldn't be. The city destroyed?! Matt...were there any survivors? He didn't really give a damn about those stupid rocks now. His friend might be injured or let alone dead. He gripped the newspaper chucking the bottle of whiskey at the wall. His anger was quickly rising again he might lose control. "ARRGH!" He could've sworn he felt the hotel shake some maybe just his imagination. This leydon son of a ***** would die by his hand. Not some over coming hero would get past him. He felt himself panting heavily as he grabbed the phone. Dialing the shop number he recieved the voice of a policeman on the other end. Suddenly hanging up Zax knew full and well Matt would die before taking the shop to the police. He was dead..it was all that Leydon's fault. Exiting his room he slammed the door shot. He didn't give a damn, that Leydon was going to die one way or another. So what if he was after these so called Dragon Balls? He could get one or maybe all of them and use it as lure for this guy. If someone stood in his way then they were as good as dead. Stepping down the stairs he dropped a large pile of money on the hotel counter as payment. Exiting the hotel Zax looked around quietly. That rockery was around somewhere as he felt himself start to tingle. Some fight or something? Seeing his slick black car thrashed his anger just rose even more. Those bastards fighting must of done this. Going into a crouch he shot foreward not caring if someone saw him flying this time. "Stupid bastards destroyed my car!" Zax directed himself towards the supposed fight going on suddenly stopping. Maybe he should go for this dragon ball wherever it is. Slowly landing on the ground Zax eyes flowed to two men as one seemed to be following the other. Most likely a mugging or something. Zax just followed the two quietly hands in pockets. He did his best to look as though he was merely on a nice walk. Anger was still wrenching his insides his energy level on the buzz as well black hair tossing up and down.

sayiamon
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
He roles a -3, which is still a hit for 5. And looking at your stats, did you use your extra 10 stat points? I'll let you do that if you haven't before I roll your attack, otherwise this fight is going to be a bit one-sided. Also you don't need to type out the round details so far, unless you want to.

Round 1, Speed 13

13 - Gorgonzola H = 100%, K = 25, F = 0
13 - John H = 82%, K = 22, F = 0

10 extra points? What do you mean?

SpikeSpiegel
That explains it then:

You've got 10 points to distribute among your stats - your strength, speed and what not. On health this counts as 10 points each, and on Ki it counts as 3 points.

It's why you're getting pretty badly beaten up now.

sayiamon
Are the ten stat points used like this:
23 - John H = 92%, K = 32, F = 0

SpikeSpiegel
No, they're additions to your blood-type stats. So you're editting the template

SpikeSpiegel
Just waiting for sayiamon to post his revised stats.

sayiamon
ARG!!!! I don't understand this. What do you mean editing your template? What template? What is a template for that matter?

DarkDethbringer
~I don't get the fightingf at all and also he means you get 10 stat points to add to you're original stats~

SpikeSpiegel
ARG!!!! I don't understand this. What do you mean editing your template? What template? What is a template for that matter?

Your stats are currently:
Health - 100
Ki - 25
Attack - 15
Defence - 10
Speed - 13

You have 10 points that you can distribute between them, eg. 5 to speed, 3 to attack, 2 to defence. However you want them to be.

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~I don't get the fightingf at all and also he means you get 10 stat points to add to you're original stats~

That's not a problem, I'm happy to explain anything you don't understand.

When you get into a fight the details that you have already seen come up - the round number and the speed counter. The speed counter starts with the number of the highest speed character, because they go first.

Next to each character's name is a number, this is that character's speed, and the number that the speed counter must hit before that character can attack. Each move costs a certain ammount of speed to perform, this is taken off the speed next to your name. EG:

Goku has speed 20, a Kamehameha attack costs 5 speed to perform. This means that when the speed counter hits 15 the Kamehameha will launch and Goku can act again.

With moves that take a long time to perform (Usually the more powerful ones) it's best to be at a distance from the opponent so they can't attack you in the meantime and possibly disrupt your attack.

The other numbers next to your name are your health (H) done as a percentage, your Ki (K) which is how much energy you have left and your Fatigue (F) which is how tired you are. You won't need to worry about Fatigue for now. When the round ends - the speed hit's 0 or lower, you Ki refreshes.

If the speed goes below 0 it will come off your speed for the next round, but will happen sooner.EG

At speed 1 Goku uses a Kamehameha attack, costing 5 speed. This goes to -4 speed. At the start of the next round Goku's speed will be 16. If there is someone with a higher speed than him, say 25, then the attack will occur when the speed counter hits 21, well before he would have originally been able to use the attack

OK with everything so far?

SpikeSpiegel
That's pretty much all there is to know about fighting. There are some more advanced moves that I will explain when they come up.

leana marie
in Andreas attempt to get to the dragonball faster she pushed her ST-1100 to its top speed, but didn't see the semi turning the corner until it was too late. thus Andrea ended up in the hospital in a coma and shall remain that way for an undisclosed amount of time.

Spelljammer
Splenda sees the mysterious girl get runned over and just snickers. XD

SpikeSpiegel
Now you see this is the problem with people who haven't been here for that long, they end up disappearing from KMC - I looked in the goodbye thread and she's left.

That causes a bit of a problem and will mean I'll have to re-write a bit of the story.

In the mean time I'm going to allow Ronin, Splenda and Zax to use their Teleportation kick/charge techniques to shoot straight into the battle if they so wish too.

I'm still waiting to see what John wants to do about his stats before I resolve that punch.

And Narrik, you can launch one of your special moves if you want to hit Gorgonzola from where you are now.

Although remember what you do is up to you for now, there will be a time where you'll need to go to certain places to move the story along.

leana marie
ok spike, im really sorry i put andrea in a coma. im back, because really i had no reason to leave, so here we go.

Andrea was never really in an accident, she was just having a dream early in the morning but finally woke up and yada yada yada, she's heading towards the dragonball.

sayiamon
John's stats:

Health - 100
Ki - 25
Attack - 18
Defence - 12
Speed - 18

SpikeSpiegel
Originally posted by leana marie
ok spike, im really sorry i put andrea in a coma. im back, because really i had no reason to leave, so here we go.

Andrea was never really in an accident, she was just having a dream early in the morning but finally woke up and yada yada yada, she's heading towards the dragonball.

Yeah, that's fine. I just read your post in the goodbye thread and thought you had left for good.

John's stats:

Health - 100
Ki - 25
Attack - 18
Defence - 12
Speed - 18

Excellent, good stats, you're now one of the fastest and the strongest of the lot wink

+4 on your roll, a solid hit for 12 damage! Followed by a successful roll on the knockback, he's thrown backwards 3 spaces to M, 23, o. He's also stunned from this which means that he's lost 2 speed, your move again.

Amazing rolls there.

Round 1, Speed 12

12 - John H = 82%, K = 22, F = 0
11 - Gorgonzola H = 88%, K = 25, F = 0

leana marie
im faster i have 20 speed

SpikeSpiegel
Actually, you have 25 speed, which makes you the fastest, but he is ONE of the fastest. You can kick a load of ass before anyone else even has a chance wink

DarkDethbringer
Narrik looks over at the muscular man nd the others around him H ethen winds up for the move he had researche din his great great great great (and even greater) Grand Father Vegetas notes, He called it the Kamehameha Wave, and Narrik struggled to learn it! He placed both hands forward and put them back "Ka...Me!..." Narrik got ready to launch his atrtack

sayiamon
Round 1, Speed 12

12 - John H = 82%, K = 22, F = 0
11 - Gorgonzola H = 88%, K = 25, F = 0

John lanches a kick at the opponent.

SpikeSpiegel
Sorry for the delay. Narrik, I'm willing to bend the fabric of space and time just this once to have you do that when it was speed 15, so it will be finished at Speed 10, instead of speed 7.

John, you hit him hard for 9 damage.

Round 1, Speed 11

11 - Gorgonzola H = 79%, K = 25, F = 0
10 - John H = 82%, K = 22, F = 0
10 - Narrik = 100%, K = 15, F = 0

Gorgonzola throws a kick at you, John Any defence?

DarkDethbringer
~so next speed I hit hiom wit it? I am still getting this by the by~

sayiamon
John blocks the attack.
Round 2, Speed 10
10 - John H = 82%, K = 22, F = 0
11 - Gorgonzola H = 79%, K = 25, F = 0

John lanches a punch at Gorgonzola.

TheQuincy
-can i join this?-

DarkDethbringer
~dude theres a dsignup thread~

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, if you go to the sign up thread you can join and I'll write you into the story.

John moves to the side, raising his arm to block the kick, it hits harder than he expects and causes 5 damage.

Round 1, Speed 10

10 - John H = 77%, K = 22, F = 0
9 - Gorgonzola H = 79%, K = 25, F = 0

Time for narrik's Kamehameha - 18 damage!

Johns attack, Narrik can move in for a close combat attack, or fire another ranged attack.

Anyone else who wanted to join the fray has now reached the two of them.

DarkDethbringer
Narrik pumels Gorganzola with punches

SpikeSpiegel
It'll take you 2 speed to reach them, 1 to do the attack

When using close combat you can hit anything within a 5 square radius, when moving you can move 10 sqaures in any direction for 1 speed

And yes I am thinking of ways I could do the combat area better, it's confusing as it is. But it's the only way I can think of for complete 3-dimentional combat.

DarkDethbringer
so I will maek it ther eon what speed?

SpikeSpiegel
You'll make it there on speed 8, and attack on speed 7. If only there was some way to stop the opponent from attacking for a little while wink

sayiamon
So I couldn't attack him before Narrik gets to him?

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, you can attack now.

Spelljammer
Splenda sees the battle is about to occur and knows it won't last very long so he speeds up to get close to the action..

(SpellJammer will let Spike decide the speed of his capsule cycle as it is nowhere near as fast as a Nimbus Cloud, nor even weaker Z-Fighters, but then again we're low-level..)

sayiamon
John pounds Gorgonzola to the ground with a series of punches {unless where all ready on the ground. Then hes knocked into the sky.}.

SpikeSpiegel
You'll arrive on speed 8 Splenda.

John your punches dig deep into him for 9 damage. First a right, then a left, followed by a right, a right and another left, all blows hit him in the face, he looks terrible, you smirk realising you have the upper hand.

~Feel free to describe your own moves after they hit~

Round 1, Speed 10

9 - John H = 77%, K = 22, F = 0
9 - Gorgonzola H = 70%, K = 25, F = 0
8 - Narrik = 100%, K = 15, F = 0
8 - Splenda = 100%, K = 25, F = 0

I wonder if there is anyone who could slow Gorgonzola down enough to launch a devistating attack on him *coughcough*

sayiamon
So, whos attacking now?

DarkDethbringer
I am still running at himI think

SpikeSpiegel
So, whos attacking now?

You are.

sayiamon
John pummels Gorgonzola with punches. First a left, then a right, another right, a left, and another left.

leana marie
Andrea sees the fight taking place, and decides to wait it out to retrieve the dragon ball.

SpikeSpiegel
Right, sorry for the delay, I've been busy studying for an exam in a fortnight.

13 damage there John!!! Good punch.

Gorgonzola uses a Solar flare on you, your speed is knocked back to 3!

Round 1, Speed

8 - Narrik H = 100%, K = 15, F = 0
8 - Splenda H = 100%, K = 25, F = 0
8 - Gorgonzola H = 57%, K = 25, F = 0
3 - John H = 77%, K = 22, F = 0

It's going to be up to Splenda and Narrik to cover you until you can act again.

DarkDethbringer
have I punche dyet?

SpikeSpiegel
Sorry, I meant to do that as well, it slipped my mind. 6 damage to Gorgonzola.

Round 1

8 - Splenda H = 100%, K = 25, F = 0
8 - Gorgonzola H = 51%, K = 25, F = 0
7 - Narrik H = 100%, K = 15, F = 0
3 - John H = 77%, K = 22, F = 0

SpikeSpiegel
Splenda will charge (x10) at Gorgonzola, doing 21 damage, he's taken a load of damage from one hit and recieves 2 fatigue points!

Gorgonzola is knocked back a bit and will Teleport kick behind John again for a teleport kick - 7 damage.

Round 1, Speed 7

7 - Narrik H = 100%, K = 15, F = 0
7 - Splenda H = 100%, K = 25, F = 0
7 - Gorgonzola H = 30%, K = 25, F = 2
3 - John H = 70%, K = 22, F = 0

DarkDethbringer
Narrik punches Gorganzola with close range kicks!

SpikeSpiegel
Punches with kicks eh? wink

You hit for 5 damage.

Splenda will Teleport Kick, which does another 5 damage.

Gorgonzola will turn and kick Splenda. A hit for 3 damage.

Round 1, Speed 6

6 - Narrik H = 100%, K = 15, F = 0
6 - Splenda H = 97%, K = 12, F = 0
6 - Gorgonzola H = 20%, K = 22, F = 2

DarkDethbringer
~a question can someone hold someone down so the tothe rcan do a lonf attack? if so~
Narrik looks to Splenda. "Hey! you! hold him down! I have and idea!" Narrik goes for a Kamehameha Wave.

sayiamon
Can I attack yet?

Chaosbark
((Alright, i'm just basically lost here. Recap please?))

SpikeSpiegel
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~a question can someone hold someone down so the tothe rcan do a lonf attack? if so~
Narrik looks to Splenda. "Hey! you! hold him down! I have and idea!" Narrik goes for a Kamehameha Wave.

Usually no, but seeing as how Splenda's been banned and we need to get rid of his character I'm going to allow it. It'll act just as a Solar Flare would, stopping him for 5 speed.

Round 1, Speed 3

1 - Narrik H = 100%, K = 5, F = 0
1 - Splenda H = 97%, K = 12, F = 0
1 - Gorgonzola H = 20%, K = 22, F = 2

Can I attack yet?

Yeah, your turn to attack.

Originally posted by Chaosbark
((Alright, i'm just basically lost here. Recap please?))

OK, You all made your way here, slept, John stole the dragonball off an Old Fat man. The person who was assumed to have been the Old Fat man's body guard then attacked John. Splenda had stolen a ball off a "friend", and then bumped into a drunk, before attacking. Narrik was asleep and then decided to help out. You were following the two and it's assumed that you're just watching the fight along with anyone else who didn't post to enter the fight.

Chaosbark

leana marie
Andrea saw another guy, apperently intent on getting the dragon balls. at first she had decided to wait and fight the last person standing who would be tired from his fight but she was getting sick of waiting(<hint, hint).
she attacked from behind, aiming her punches at his skull. (Zax)

sayiamon
John pummels gorgonzola with two punches and a kick that he didn't see coming.

DarkDethbringer
~so wait? are you killing off Splenda?~

SpikeSpiegel
~Yeah, he's been perma-banned, right?~

John's hits score well for 10 damage!

Round 1, Speed 2

2 - John H = 70%, K = 22, F = 0
1 - Narrik H = 100%, K = 5, F = 0
1 - Splenda H = 97%, K = 12, F = 0
1 - Gorgonzola H = 10%, K = 22, F = 2

John's turn again.

Andrea saw another guy, apperently intent on getting the dragon balls. at first she had decided to wait and fight the last person standing who would be tired from his fight but she was getting sick of waiting(<hint, hint).
she attacked from behind, aiming her punches at his skull. (Zax)

Just checking, you were serious about that right?

Chaosbark
(Sorry to be a bother Spike but you'll most likely have to lead me through this fighting style again.)

leana marie
yes im serious i wanna kick some a**!!!

sayiamon
Huh?

DarkDethbringer
whats huh?

sayiamon
This.

DarkDethbringer
she did not quote Spkie asked her if she was serious about something

leana marie
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
~Yeah, he's been perma-banned, right?~

Just checking, you were serious about that right?

ok yes im serious...

DarkDethbringer
~he menat aboot attacking Zax or who eve3r~

sayiamon
OH.

SpikeSpiegel
Originally posted by Chaosbark
(Sorry to be a bother Spike but you'll most likely have to lead me through this fighting style again.)

No, no quite all right.

OK then, Uh-oh, terribly roll, your attack misses, but that shouldn't bother you too much:

Round 1, Speed 25 (!!!)

25 Andrea H - 100%, K - 25, F - 0
15 Zax H - 100%, K - 25, F - 0

OH.

It's also your move again in the other fight.

Chaosbark
Moving to the right he would send a round house kick towards the side of Andrea's face.

sayiamon
John hits gorgonzola with a flurry punches.

SpikeSpiegel
Right, let's finish this fight...

9 damage with those punches John - he's down to 1 % Health, and now it's time for Narrik's Kamehameha...

14 damage! The blast is so powerful that once the light vanishes there's no-one on the other side of the blast...no Gorgonzola, no Splenda.

Fight outcome

Total EXP

John - 140 LEVEL UP (+1)
Narrik - 125 LEVEL UP (+1)

Items

None

Zenii

None

OK, Narrik and John you've both leveled up to level two, you have an extra stat point to spend on one of your stats (Health, Ki, Attack, Defence, Speed) The choice is yours...

Now to fight two:

Zax, so noted, unfortuantly Andrea is so fast (she spend all 10 points on speed) that it's going to take you a while to be able to act. You might want to think about calling for help erm

And now to our two new characters:

Kenzo, you're walking home from school, it's been a very busy day for you. You're feeling tired from all the hard work you've been trying to juggle from both school and your training. Although your training seems to be doing you good, your the strongest kid in the school.

Chan Coop, you're in Lamonas hiding out from anyone who'll pay to kill you, your jobs not made you two many friends. This past year your skills have been growing considerably at hand to hand, amongst other things. The city seems like a good place to take a break from killing people to you think. You step out of the bar and onto the street.

Chan and Kenzo, you're at opposite sides of the city, although the fighting above catches both your attentions. You have to look away to avoid being blinded by the light from the final attack that's obliterated two of the fighters. Whoever's up there seems to be as strong as you two are, and they have similar skills to the two of you. Looking around, you see a woman sneaking up on a man, who's engrossed in the fight, she'shit him square in the back of the head and he's stumbled forwards...

DarkDethbringer
where do I ad it? and do I get a new attack?

SpikeSpiegel
No new attacks at this level, but you can say either here or in the sign up thread what you want to spend it on.

DarkDethbringer
~ok whats next?~

leana marie
sooo... im gonna kick that zax dude, please mister game master?
im gonna kick him in the ribcage.... wow i fight pretty dirty... cool!

sayiamon
I'll use that stat point on HEALTH.

DarkDethbringer
ok come on Spikey lets get thsi going!

SpikeSpiegel
I'll continue this when I get home from work this afternoon.

SpikeSpiegel
Right, the kick connects for 3 damage.

Round 1, Speed 24

24 Andrea H - 100%, K - 25, F - 0
15 Zax H - 97%, K - 25, F - 0

Anyone going to break this scrap up?

Chaosbark
( -.- Would there be any other way for me to increase my character's speed?)

DarkDethbringer
I kinda wanna see how this goes but if its holding up the game yeah I'll brea it up as in Narrik runs at them attempting to break this up. or wold a Kamehameha Wave work better? lol j/k

leana marie
andrea sees a crazy guy running toward her fight(flailing his arms wildly lol) and backs off.

sooo im not quite sure whats going on right now?

SSJoku7
I elbow her in the back

DarkDethbringer
crazy guyy? flailing arms? dn't say anything about my apearance n any rp that is contrary to hw I look, and Joku who are you? have you made a char?

SpikeSpiegel
Joku is Kenzo.

What I really need is for the fight wo be broken up, as it would take a load of story time (and you're all going to get to fight/get beaten u soon enough). You all just need to agree to work together to stop Leydon and find someone who knows a load about the history of the planet and would most likely know where the dragonballs are (maybe he can see far and wide from where he lives *HINT HINT*)

KillerNinja
(if i make a character may i join?)

DarkDethbringer
~LookOut? or is it like Kami or Earths Guardian?~

SpikeSpiegel
~Bingo, got it straight away~

Zero: You're running down the street, you haven't really seen the comosion in the sky. You're too busy focusing on getting to the match in time, you don't want to be late again. As you run, you glance up at a clock tower, praying that's not the time. In fact you're so busy looking at the tower you don't notice the people in front of you and you run into Andrea and Zax, toppling over them, Narrik has to quicklythrow his energy backwards to slow himself down and stop himself crashing into you, which he soesn't manage to do in time. So the four of you are lying on the floor in a big heap. stick out tongue

KillerNinja
"what`s your major malfuntion"Now p.o`ed he stood up and examined the people that toppled in to him.Dusting himself off he glared at them."huh?!What`s your problem?!Oh forget it!" He took off at full speed trying to be on time for once.Throwing dust on the three.

DarkDethbringer
Narrik stopdd up a little wierded out, he gfrabbed Andrea and Zax holding them away fro each other.

sayiamon
John goes to were Narrik was breaking up a fight.

KillerNinja
Finally getting to the stadium on time he had time to pant and rest for a couple minutes.He had to wonder what those three morons were doing and why they weren`t watching where they were going."Morons"Hearing his name being called he stood up and went to his match.He had to concentrate on the match(it was for a championship belt)but he couldn`t.He kept thinking where those three were going and why they weren`t watching where they were going.

leana marie
andrea, having been pulled from the fight with a stranger by another stranger, looked sheepish.

"heh, sorry guys, when i saw you fighting i just got in the fighting mood."

DarkDethbringer
"Nice...Anyways pointless fihting isn't always the best idea....I only wished for THAT balll!" he said poining to Jon holding it.

sayiamon
"John: Huh? You want this? Well, i'm not giving it to you." Noticing some guy pointing at the dragonball in his hand.

DarkDethbringer
"Fine I may just have to taek it you have no idea what youo have there i intend to keep thsi Planet safe so give it to me or force me to take it!" he said taking astep closer to him looking tough.

KillerNinja
Of course he lost.He wasn`t thinking about his match"God Damnit!!!"He was furious he left the stadium and started to walk home.He pushed anyone in his way.Making his way back to the clock tower he only got madder thinking he could`ve concentrated on the match if he hadn`t have ran into those damn people.His eye twiched he wanted to scream with fury.

(I don`t know when my power`s awaken so he`s just majorly P.Oed right now)

SpikeSpiegel
Your powers awakened a year ago along with everyone elses

It's really just up to you guys right now to sort things out, where to go (COUGHlookoutCOUGH), who gets to hold the shiny magic ball stick out tongue

KillerNinja
(oh ok)

Rocks lifted off the ground and shattered as his power rose as high as it would go.He hated loosing.He ran wildly screaming his fury away.He blacked out and when he woke up he was sitting on the tallest building in town(or city,whatever)He was screming,nothing perticular just screaming(you know when people just get so mad they just scream?It`s like that.)His screams rang all over.His eyes glowed red and a red aura formed around him(he`s not evil he`s just in a state of rage right now.

DarkDethbringer
~o...kay Shiny Bell?~
"I have a better way to solve this....Why don't we all team up find all of these balls and use them t make there final wish?" he asked knowing not everyone knew about the DragonBalls

SpikeSpiegel
Not bell....ball

DarkDethbringer
~oh lol~

KillerNinja
He flew up,up into the sky high enogh he went above the clouds.He saw a big half circle thing up there.It looked like someone was up there.So he flew down and landed hard with a crash leaving a mini-crater where he landed.He looked around and saw a green-skined freak along with a black-skinned dude.He screamed in anger not really at them just because he lost the single most important match of his career.His crimson aura got deeper.His muscles throbbed.

sayiamon
"John: Sure. Thats a good idea." {This is the guy who said he'd take the dragonball with force??!!?}

leana marie
(hey did that guy just land in the middle of our little gathring?)

"hang on a sec, why should we all team up? i mean, how do we know if we can trust eachother? one of us might get the balls and run off and do whos knows what, while we are all sleeping."

andrea put in.

KillerNinja
(yes i did)

DarkDethbringer
"Easy we each get teh DragonBalls for our selves as long as thsi Joker here." he pointed to jon. "Doesnt get them all we are fine...I suggest we find a place to plan......." he looem into teh Sky seeing an old Tower he had seen it many times but it was supposed to be abbandoned no one coudl reach it. "Hows about teh old tower..... I can fly wiill b eno problem for me....but you guys..."

SpikeSpiegel
Excellent, rivalries between the team, this will make the next saga very interesting evil face

DarkDethbringer
~indeed andtthe part of beng Related to Vegeta makes it excellant for rivalries!

KillerNinja
He screamed off the side and it echoed almost endlessly.Jumping up and down he started to crack the floor where he was standing.(i know im over reacting but i just wanted to do something.That and i couldn`t figure out how to get into the party.)

leana marie
woah jeez spazz!!! if you want to come you can too... what are you like a five year old?

and then andrea took off after the narrik guy...

KillerNinja
Maru jumped off the lookout and chased the ***** who just insulted him.He started to calm down

SpikeSpiegel
You all arrive at the lookout, it seems deserted. The place has been hit by what looks to be some of the worst weather ever. Dead palm trees litter the sides. The floor is old, dirty and cracked. In the centre is a large dome-like building. It too has seen better days, the dome itself has a huge hole in. There doesn't look like there's anyone around, but you can feel someone's eyes on you.

leana marie
wow, totally creepy atmosphere! where did that weird guy get to?

DarkDethbringer
Narrik looked about. "Hmmmm, Anyways...where is the best place to look?" (does anyone have a DragonRadar? I DO own Capsule Corp.)

sayiamon
"John: Mabye we should split up and look. Whoever finds it gets to keep the Dragonball."

leana marie
"great idea!" thinks about it... "wait maybe thats not such a good idea? i dont like the idea of splitting up in a place like this..."

KillerNinja
Flies back to the look out,now calmer.He was qietier now so he landed right behind them without a sound."I would help you look around if you want.He didn`t look so much like a lunatic anymore.

leana marie
"great! you and i can stick together, because these other guys are intenet on going off on their own, and i dont rreally want to be alone."

suggested andrea

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>