grand theft auto liberty city stories *new game*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slim_thug
hey did you guys hear about the new gta game for psptank

slim_thug
It's gonna be released for PSP in November and its about gta3 but 3 years in the past. It has all the features like San Andeas but you still can't swim. So do you guys think about this game? Plz people tell me cause i wanna buy it.

OB1-adobe
go here: gtaportable.com

slim_thug
wicked

slim_thug
come on people don't let this forum die please post anything gta relatedblowupblowup

JToTheP
Don't you mean it has all of San Andreas' features, EXCEPT swimming. You CAN swim in San Andreas.

slim_thug
yeah thats what i meant

MysteryRidah
They need to bring it out for xbox, p2p is wack.

slim_thug
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
They need to bring it out for xbox, p2p is wack. too true

feralboy
and ps2.that would be fun

slim_thug
Originally posted by feralboy
and ps2.that would be fun It is not fun it's wack

feralboy
to me it ould be fun

chops
I like gta but im not to sure about this one, but hey what do i know, ive never played a psp before.

TwisterGameX
Yeah i got this game like today, and it's my first gta game. So far it's entertaining since it's y first time and never really played anything like this. It got that free roam spiderman 2 feel.

Neo_Version 7
Bump!

This game should be played by everyone! stick out tongue

Smasandian
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yeah i got this game like today, and it's my first gta game. So far it's entertaining since it's y first time and never really played anything like this. It got that free roam spiderman 2 feel.

You mean, spiderman 2 has the GTA roam feel, considering GTA started it and made it popular. Now every game has it.

manny321
You should try San Andreas for the PS2, PC or X-box. Thats a much larger free roaming game.

TwisterGameX
stupid liberty city is coming out on the ps2 now...

manny321
Most likely go on x-box latter.

Neo_Version 7
I just finished this like two weeks ago. Just wanted you guys to know! stick out tongue

Bloigen
Did anyone download that Edison Carter cheat system for it?

JToTheP
Hopefully on PS2 they fix the problems it had on PSP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.