Mrs Figg,the real Cat Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
Praise the all powerful Mrs Figg,even though she is a you know that that word..............

The Phantom
Oh judy say it. Squib... or however yu spell it.

The Phantom
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh judy say it. Squib... or however yu spell it. Just, not Judy.

exanda kane
rofl

PinkDi@monds
Mrs Figg is a great character. She's brought in without much meaning, and she's disliked by Harry, and then we find out she's a squib! I thought that was an excellent twist clap

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
Mrs Figg is a great character. She's brought in without much meaning, and she's disliked by Harry, and then we find out she's a squib! I thought that was an excellent twist clap

Shes a what!!!!!!!!!!! (j/k)

tonyrichman
Mrs Figg is a great character. She's brought in without much meaning, and she's disliked by Harry, and then we find out she's a squib! I thought that was an excellent twist

siriuswriter
She's not really disliked by Harry, more of a neutral force. At least she's better than the Dursleys. She does offer Harry cake, remember.

Oh, the wonderful memories of reading the books for the first time, and JK's brilliance in making something appear one way, until she could point it out for what it really was. big grin

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by siriuswriter
She's not really disliked by Harry, more of a neutral force. At least she's better than the Dursleys. She does offer Harry cake, remember.

Oh, the wonderful memories of reading the books for the first time, and JK's brilliance in making something appear one way, until she could point it out for what it really was. big grin

I'm glad you clarified Harry's feelings toward Mrs Figg so long after... I'd love to know how you stumbled upon this old thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.