Palpatines Voice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
During the scene where Anakin is contimplating whether or not to get involved with the Mace and Palpatine scene. Anakin hears Palpatine's voice: "If the Jedi destroy me, any chance of saving her will be lost". Was this a voice that was said by Palpatine from previous experience? or was Palpatine communicating with him through the force at the present? Because these words were not used when Anakin talked to him earlier, but perhaps it was said off screen. Any thoughts....

Dan Skywalker
I've often thought about the same thing. I supose it could be both, but id reckon it was somthing Palpatine says to Anakin offscreen from the earlier scene.

Sith Master X
Funny, I don't remember Anakin hearing Palpatine's voice at all. erm

PVS
notice anakin didnt leave the office when the confrontation scene ended.

meaning he was still in the office when the scene cut

so palpatine probably told him that as he walked out the door.

BAILY
I always thought it was Palpy talking to him in the present using the Force

Lord J
Originally posted by BAILY
I always thought it was Palpy talking to him in the present using the Force same here

DeVi| D0do
Yup

Sesse
Perhaps he timed it just so, that Anakin had time to arrive and see how "evil" the jedi were.

JediRobin23
its hard to tell, and its very important to know, I dont know what to think because it totally changes the way the movie is percieved, big time

kremzike
Originally posted by BAILY
I always thought it was Palpy talking to him in the present using the Force

Ast
I always thought it seemed like Ben's voice during the trench scene in ANH.

JKozzy
I was JUST going to post that but you already said it stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.