Omega Red versus Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
both are ruthless and scary

who wins?

braz
hmm i think i already made a thread about this, but what the hell....

ehh i think omega red would win, hes badass

Family_guy725
um...well lets see it takes sabretooth alone to defeat omega and like spidey,venom,black cat just to beat him when he's weak and when he's at full power and all that can effect him is fire and he has the symbiote in his blood line meaning he's almost invulnerable it takes one of the biggest crossovers ever to defeat him and like 3 people on his team who cant do crap so carnage has to do like everything who cant do crap so im goin with carnage

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil beat Omega Red, but Omega Red beat Wolverine and Wolverine lost to Venom who needs Spider-man to help him lose to Carnage who just might have beaten Spidey had he not been stupid. Therefore the Hulk beating DareDevil in his own comic but almost losing to Juggernaut who got whipped by Apocalypse who was later defeated by the X-Men who got humiliated by the Hulk. This is confusing.

long pig
Wolverine wins.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil beat Omega Red, but Omega Red beat Wolverine and Wolverine lost to Venom who needs Spider-man to help him lose to Carnage who just might have beaten Spidey had he not been stupid. Therefore the Hulk beating DareDevil in his own comic but almost losing to Juggernaut who got whipped by Apocalypse who was later defeated by the X-Men who got humiliated by the Hulk. This is confusing.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.