Batman,Green Arrow,HawkGirl,DeathStroke Vs Spidey,Wolverine,Captain America,B.Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Batman,Green Arrow,HawkGirl,DeathStroke Vs Spidey,Wolverine,Captain America,B.Panther

Who Wins

TwisterGameX
Bump

Juntai
I'm leading towards team two, but team one is no joke either.. good fight.

TwisterGameX
How strong is Hawkgirl, I think she could Take one of the strong ones, on the other side, out. Batman and Arrow, could combined there crap and bring out the raid, for Spiderman, then they gang up on the rest. HawkGirl could fly too, so that might help.

Juntai
What arrows is Arrow carrying? If he has high explosives it could get interesting? These are essential to the fight, imo.

TwisterGameX
He always carries thoughs, he got like 50 arrows. he is like a Robin hood Batman.

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah Deathstroke could take a good, amount of them.

Metalmanx
I dunno. This is actually one of the closest fights that you've created, TGX.

Captain America and Black Panther together makes this match much closer than it could've been. These two are like...Marvel's top tacticians. And the other two will definitely listen to them.

And Spidey's no slouch himself.

I'd say maybe...Black Panther against Deathstroke, Cap against Batman, Green Arrow against Wolverine, and Spiderman against Hakwgirl.

Close fight.

I think I miiiight, have to go with the Marvel team. 6/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I dunno. This is actually one of the closest fights that you've created, TGX.

Captain America and Black Panther together makes this match much closer than it could've been. These two are like...Marvel's top tacticians. And the other two will definitely listen to them.

And Spidey's no slouch himself.

I'd say maybe...Black Panther against Deathstroke, Cap against Batman, Green Arrow against Wolverine, and Spiderman against Hakwgirl.

Close fight.

I think I miiiight, have to go with the Marvel team. 6/10. I'd give the same odds, those wins for the DC are due to Deathstroke kicking hero team ass like he always does.

TwisterGameX
bump

brainchild81
Good fight. The marvel team'd win more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.