Gladiator vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 of the most powerful individuals..... who wins this ?

fireking
gladiator

ImmortalOne
Kallark !!

joesha28
Kurse

Beyonder
Kurse

guy222
kurse

grey fox
Gladiator should take this, I have NO clue what strength class you have to be to 'rend stars in two', but it has to be a damn sight higher then '4X Thor'.

Needless to say however that (if things begin to get a little hectic) Kallark COULD just throw Kurse into the sun, after all , this match is essentially Hammer-less Thor versus a no magic weakness Superman.

Edit : I've only just noticed how Glads name is a pun on Kal and Clark (Phonetically and Spelling wise) How stupid am I ?

Barbarian Shams
If Thor can whoop on Gladiator when pissed off, then imagine someone 4x as strong physically beating on Glads. That my friend is what Kurse can and will do in this fight. Gladiator would not be aware of Kurse's iron weakness, and therefore would likely get beaten to death due to Kurse's immense strength and durability.

grey fox
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
If Thor can whoop on Gladiator when pissed off, then imagine someone 4x as strong physically beating on Glads. That my friend is what Kurse can and will do in this fight. Gladiator would not be aware of Kurse's iron weakness, and therefore would likely get beaten to death due to Kurse's immense strength and durability.

Yes, I forgot about that. Damn.

Speedblitz ?

h1a8
BFR ftw.
Iron ftw.

guy222
kurse

Knowsbleed33
Kurse.

Sup3rman1521
Can't Gladiator attack at super fast speed and dodge Kurse's attacks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.