Nightcrawler Vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
both are very agile, spiderman does have a strength advantage however. nighcrawler can teleport but spiderman has his spidersense. i think this would be a very acrobatic match up.

wannabe
It would certainly be an beautyful looking event!!!
Due to his Spidersense, Peter would most likely win...if Kurt doesn't teleport something into him.
The fight would be more interesting if parameters were: no Spidersense, no "death-stunt-teleporting"!

Smaxxer
Whatever. Spider-Man is in another league than Nightcrawler, and I am not biased, I always liked Kurt, he's a bit of an X-Men underdog.

But he's no match for Spider-Man. This has been done before by the way, more than once.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Whatever. Spider-Man is in another league than Nightcrawler, and I am not biased, I always liked Kurt, he's a bit of an X-Men underdog.

But he's no match for Spider-Man. This has been done before by the way, more than once. Really? what was the issue? Can you tell me what happened. I have thought about this before but I never knew they actually squared up against each other.

Smaxxer
No I meant, in these forums it has been done before. More than once.

I only remember two "fights", though it weren't really fights... the first one was in an oooold Amazing Spider-Man comic, and I admit Nightcrawler definitely held his own against Spider-Man, who was confused by Kurts powers.

The second time they fought, Spider-Man just punched him away like he was nothing.

Metalmanx
This would be pretty interesting actually.

Though, like the rest, I give it to Spiderman, mostly because of his Spider sense.

His MASSIVE strength advantage helps a bit, too.

Juntai
Nightcrawler teleports his head to hell?

cheldon
well, nightcrawler could hurt him because of spiderman's low durability, but it would not be enough to beat him. plus, with peter's spider sense, all it would take is one hit and nightcrawler is out.

Arahan
Spidermans low durabilitiy? I think not Tim. Spidey has Superhuman durabilitiy. But yes Spidey would feel Kurts punches.

braz
this is a nice battle here...both pretty much equal when it comes to physique and skills/powers...both really agile and can crawl on walls so yea this would be fun to see but id hafta give it to spiderman....he's web NC up from a distance n knock em' out...although i would say NC could grab him and teleport him till he goes crazy or w/e but night crawler aint gettin nowhere close to touchin spideybig grin

NoFate007
I would say Spider-Man.

sectorZ
Interesting battle that I've thought about before. If Spidy's spider sense is fully functional, than he wins hands down, but as shown during his fights with Spot, he has difficulty dodging attacks that appear right in front of him.

outavodka
You cant be serious right?!?! Spderman laughs at NC all the way hes just gona jaunt until he runs out of ideas, breath, time, energy and its all over. Petey does this without breaking a sweat.
1.Spider.S is in full affect of NC
2.Spidermans got way more agility, strength, and durability than NC and thats a fact.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by outavodka
You cant be serious right?!?! Spderman laughs at NC all the way hes just gona jaunt until he runs out of ideas, breath, time, energy and its all over. Petey does this without breaking a sweat.
1.Spider.S is in full affect of NC
2.Spidermans got way more agility, strength, and durability than NC and thats a fact.
I agree with everything, but Nightcrawler has as much agility as Spider-Man.

Sparkz
I agree with everything, but Nightcrawler has as much agility as Spider-Man.
I'm not sure rember secret wars where nightcrawler said tht, and spidey said "not even on the best day of your life" and webbed him up with ease.

Smaxxer
Didn't he say something like "I'm just as fast as he is" ?

willRules
i would say Spidey takes this one. they sorta had a little fight in a old spider-man comic. they fought on top a ferris wheel. i may be wrong but I think spider-man was winning until Nightcrawler just teleported away. spidey was completly confused as to this as he thought Nightcrawler was some kind of demon, even though he didn't believe in them.........

Sparkz
Didn't he say something like "I'm just as fast as he is" ?

who nightcrawler, yeah something like tht ill have to find the secret wars to find the exact wording, persoanly id say nightcrawler was, its just tht 1 fight tht gives me doubt.

wolverine8888
spiderman is mroe agile but not as acrobatic not that it maters even if night crawler teleports spidersense will tell spider man that night crawler about to attack and a quick slapp and nightcrawler is koed

roughrider
Kurt would make it interesting for awhile, tagging Peter then teleporting again - he could give him several shots in a second - but Kurt once did this with Logan, until he got fed up and let his animal reflexes strike quickly to punch Kurt at a teleport in. Spidey, with the anticipation of spider-sense, will hit even faster, and ultimately win.

jgiant
Spiderman wins after a while...

Nataku8188
If NC is using his swords, he's got a chance to win. He only needs to score a blow or two to win, but odds are still in Spidey's favor. He's faster, stronger and has the SS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.