Supes vs hulkie no not what you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
ok who's going to come out alive/fair better in this challange

supes is facing 500 gamma dogs they haven't been fed for weeks
hulk is facing 100 kryptos he's ben neglected for a year

they both start at the same time.

no flying in space or shit like that

There must be a winner

Juntai
like the dogs from the movie?

HigH ScholaR
no i was thinking from the comic

but everyone seems to come to terms with the ones from the movie

Draco69
Superman survives. Hulk dies a horrible death.

Juntai
If they're anything remotely close to the dogs in the movie, Superman bats them around for a while like Neo vs 100 Smiths, then heat visions them. Meanwhile Hulk dies insanely fast.

HigH ScholaR
i have increased the number to 500 gamma dogs and they have a healing factor close to that of beast's level and feed on each dog that has fallen(ko'd, died0 to become adding to it's physical capabilties

Draco69
Superman whistles. The dogs howl in pain. Superman sonicbooms them until they're deaf. Superman then heatvisions them to death.

Juntai
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i have increased the number to 500 gamma dogs and they have a healing factor close to that of beast's level and get feed on each dog that has fallen(ko'd, died0 to become adding to it's physical capabilties Superman breaths in and sucks the air out of all of their lungs, they fall unconsious, he throws the bodies into the sun. ?? No matter how many of these you make, Superman will stand a far better chance than Hulk does against any number of Krypos, Krypto is Superman level.

Draco69
Krypto is more like Superman lite lite. He doesn't have as many cells to reserve solar energy.

But Krypto's incredibly smart.

HigH ScholaR
can't hulk suck air out thoer lungs too

i've seen him blow air out before which wiped out a forest clean

Hulk Power
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
can't hulk suck air out thoer lungs too

i've seen him blow air out before which wiped out a forest clean

Exactly. Hulk could beat the damn dogs too. Why do people have to underestimate the Hulk so much? mad

Juntai
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Exactly. Hulk could beat the damn dogs too. Why do people have to underestimate the Hulk so much? mad But has Hulk used the tactic in combat? Leaving me to wonder if he's smart enough to do it Superman has.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Juntai
But has Hulk used the tactic in combat? Leaving me to wonder if he's smart enough to do it Superman has.

Actually he has. Just look at this. Just because he's always angry, it doesn't mean that he's not smart enough to do it.

Hulk Power
Here's another scan of him using his LUNG POWER.

Juntai
I mean, sucking the air out of peoples lungs. Blowing someone over isnt defeating them

Hulk Power
I mean, sucking the air out of peoples lungs. Blowing someone over isnt defeating them

But he did use his lung power didn't he? Besides, you asked if he had ever used his LUNG POWER in COMBAT and I already showed you in the first scan that HE DID. You NEVER said anything about "sucking the air out of people's lungs." Besides, how the hell would even Superman do that? I really doubt that it's possible. That's just stupid...show me a scan of Superman doing that and then I'll believe it.

Juntai
You asked if he has ever used his LUNG POWER in combat and I already showed you in the first scan that he DID. You NEVER said anything about sucking the air out of people's lungs. Besides, how the hell would even Superman do that? I really doubt that it's possible. That's just stupid...show me a scan of Superman doing that and then I'll believe it. No scanner, but it was in the first appearance of Manchester Black when Superman fought a team called "The Elite", in the same issue he moved too fast for psycics to identiy, and lobotomized a man cutting off his powers by shutting the down the section of the brain that the power was summoned from, by shooting heat vision through his eyeballs. Betta axe sumbudy.

Hulk Power
No scanner, but it was in the first appearance of Manchester Black when Superman fought a team called "The Elite", in the same issue he moved too fast for psycics to identiy, and lobotomized a man cutting off his powers by shutting the down the section of the brain that the power was summoned from, by shooting heat vision through his eyeballs. Betta axe sumbudy.

That's not what I'm asking you. I'm asking you when has he ever sucked the air out of people's lungs?

Juntai
That's not what I'm asking you. I'm asking you when has he ever sucked the air out of people's lungs? IN THAT SAME ISSUE, CAN YOU NOT READ "I DONT HAVE A SCANNER, BUT IT WAS IN..."

Hulk Power
IN THAT SAME ISSUE, CAN YOU NOT READ "I DONT HAVE A SCANNER, BUT IT WAS IN..."

THEN SHOW ME A SCAN! WORDS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO CONVINCE ME!

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jgiant
HULK SMASH!

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!! hulk

Juntai
THEN SHOW ME A SCAN! WORDS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO CONVINCE ME! Action Comics 775.

jgiant
ARRRRGGGHHH!!! HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!! hulk
HULK NOT LOOK LIKE THAT! HULK SMASH!

Magic_attack
I think that both Supes and Hulk would accomplish their tasks. But I think that Supes would defeat the gamma dogs first. jmho

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jgiant
HULK NOT LOOK LIKE THAT! HULK SMASH!

AARRRGGGHHH!!! HULK SMASH PUNY PUNISHER!!!

Originally posted by Magic_attack
I think that both Supes and Hulk would accomplish their tasks. But I think that Supes would defeat the gamma dogs first. jmho

Finally someone who is more realistic and gives the Hulk some credit instead of other people saying that "Hulk will die insanely fast." When people say shit like that it pisses me off...

Juntai
Hulk would die, Krypto has dropped Mongol, Supergirl was scared of Krypto, Superman can barely contain him. Hulk vs all those Kryptos would like Hulk vs All those Supermans.. heat vision, super-speed and all. Hulk couldn't even actually hit one, they're far too fast. He gets mobbed badly.

Magic_attack

Finally someone who is more realistic and gives the Hulk some credit instead of other people saying that "Hulk will die insanely fast." When people say shit like that it pisses me off...

Sorry to dissapoint u HP. wink

Hulk Power
Hulk would die, Krypto has dropped Mongol, Supergirl was scared of Krypto, Superman can barely contain him. Hulk vs all those Kryptos would like Hulk vs All those Supermans.. heat vision, super-speed and all. Hulk couldn't even actually hit one, they're far too fast. He gets mobbed badly.

Yeah but in this thread Hulk ISN'T against "Krypto." He's up against GAMMA DOGS! Krypto has no place in this thread.

Juntai
Yeah but in this thread Hulk ISN'T against "Krypto." He's up against GAMMA DOGS! Krypto has no place in this thread. Reread the first post dogg. Closesly this time.

Hulk Power
Reread the first post dogg. Closesly this time.

I don't care, Hulk still kicks their asses.

Juntai
I don't care, Hulk still kicks their asses. Because Hulk being able to defeat 100 Superman duplicates makes sense of course.

Hulk Power
Because Hulk being able to defeat 100 Superman duplicates makes sense of course.

Yup. That's right.

Wynndar
Hulk could fail against those kryptos...but so would Superman. This thread has Hulk up against insanely unbeatable odds while Superman's just fighting some mutant freaks.

supremthor
hulk goes down u guys saw wat one krypto did to mongul with one bite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.