LOST actor may be Leaving Show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
Re: Actor leaving the show? (Score: 1)
by picardia on Monday, June 06 @ 13:26:35 CDT
(User Info | Send a Message)
Hmmm. Let's deduce. It sounds like the actor is male -- check. It's somebody who thought they could get a raise but didn't; therefore, I'm guessing it's NOT Matthew Fox, who probably got a bigger salary up front as the sort-of "lead." (Also, they made a point of introducing the new Ana-Lucia character via her connection with Jack; why do this if Jack is just about to vanish?) It is more likely to be one of the castaways who either (a) has made a big, unexpected splash and/or (b) had a bigger career beforehand. Check. And it's somebody that they definitely wanted to include in past flashback episodes -- i.e., somebody important to stuff that is happening on the island/happened before the crash. Creck. The candidates who fit into one or more of these categories: Josh Holloway Terry O'Quinn Dominic Monaghan Daniel Dae Kim Harold Perrineau The women are safe; Fox is probably not renegotiating a higher salary right now; and I don't think Naveen Andrews, Jorge Garcia or Malcolm David Kelley would be playing hardball at this point. Probability of each, as I see it: Josh Holloway -- He has been a big hit as Sawyer and may have tried to get more money than they'll pay. OTOH, why would they need Sawyer flashbacks? Surely that wouldn't be much of a concern. Terry O'Quinn -- Locke is surely the show's "second lead" and the one who's all keyed into the island; so, he's critical enough to ask for a raise. But he's probably critical enough that he'd get it. Dominic Monaghan -- Deeply loved by the internet fancrazies, but not exactly key to what's going on. At the same time, I can't see DM's agent pushing for a raise so hard that he lost DM the job; the "flashbacks" mention also doesn't seem to apply. Daniel Dae Kim -- The most likely candidate as I see it, which devastates me, because Jin is a favorite. But DDK has a career that he could pursue elsewhere, may not have gotten much money for one of the show's smaller roles, and would be very much needed for Sun's flashbacks. Harold Perrineau -- Again, has a career that isn't dependent on "Lost." But he might be wanted for flashbacks regarding Walt -- though he and Walt didn't know each other that long. Well, that's what I'm guessing

www.lost-media.com

KillTheLight
Apparently thats a completely false rumour cause the character is meant to leave in one the 1st two episodes of the second season...i'm just thinking the only character that will be leaving for a while will be walt..i think it will be a while until he's actually back in the show...

Morning_Glory
cry poor walt... unless he keeps coming back as a "ghost"

«§hõnknêss»
Poor lil Walt...wat will Vincent do without him

choosewisely
bark, eat, walk, run, bark an other time, drink,sleep, sit, breath and prob more yes

«§hõnknêss»
pee n poop can't forget that

xLiNdS x 622x
Well someone is supposed to die early on

Morning_Glory
uh huh...but KTL said this is just a rumor

Mønkey
i wonder who....

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
uh huh...but KTL said this is just a rumor

yes what you've originally posted is a rumour it's old news spoilerfix.com removed that off there website a while ago..erm..

someone may be killed off..but if they are it will be during the early episodes

choosewisely
maybe michael os....or the french chick....

Cringe
cry poor walt... unless he keeps coming back as a "ghost"

how do you know it was a ghost eek!

Solo
Walt's character is much too important to get cut off. If anyone gets cut off it will be some background character who no one gives a shit about.

Smodden
like Shannon?cry

KillTheLight
shannon's not going ...she's going to get with sayid properly over this season...plus we find out that jacks wife crashed into her and Boones dad and killed him ..he was the other guy in the hospital

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by KillTheLight
shannon's not going ...she's going to get with sayid properly over this season...plus we find out that jacks wife crashed into her and Boones dad and killed him ..he was the other guy in the hospital
i didnt know that! ppshh thanks for the spoiler roll eyes (sarcastic)

KillTheLight
oops..well you know now ninjaif you knew boones and Shannon's surname..it wouldnt have been a spoiler..cause the guy in the hospital that died had the same name..:P

wookie_pimp
apparentaly its Sayed who is getting written out

forumcrew
yea hurley said in an interview that someone isnt gonna make it through this season

Cringe
I was under the impression that is was girl from the lost-media.com website.Some people at a convention said it was leaning towards a girl.I would think it would be Sun.Because then they have the black lady that can take the spot of the woman.

Morning_Glory
i seriuosly doubt it will be sun... sun has a big past and there is more to learn about her

choosewisely
yeh....maybe shannon?
or a new person we dont know yet.....

Cringe
i seriuosly doubt it will be sun... sun has a big past and there is more to learn about her

Sun's past doesnt seem that big.Most of it involves her husband and we've already learned alot about them.I honestly think its going to be sun or jin if not a new cast member.

Shannon already lost her brother.To loose her too would just be wrong.

Morning_Glory
have you been watching LOST or paying attention at all... seriously ..!!!

KillTheLight
it will be Analucia or one of the new chicks but hopefully analucia happy

Morning_Glory
i have a feeling anna is here to stay for this season.

KillTheLight
who cares she wont last the whole duration of the show.. however many seasons it lasts up to.. she wont be there in the end happy

Morning_Glory
she wont be the last person to leave...eventually they will all die off.. sdflksjdflk jk

Cringe
I was looking on a last website and they said that Sawyer,Jin,Michael and Walt are in.I'm also pretty sure that Locke will make it till the end but you never know.I think its gonna be Sun.......

Morning_Glory
no expression

Cringe
It will be Sun no expression

sorrow
what would happen to her?
eaten by the polar bear? or maybe the shark..

Cringe
Who knows.Maybe Jin feed's her to the sea urchins no expression

choosewisely
HA Ha ha erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.