LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaro
In the RTS game
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth
Who is your favorite army? Is it:
Gondor
Rohan
Isengard
Mordor

DarkC
Isengard.

The Ones
isengard.

Jaro
Yeeaah! Isengard all the way with Lutz and Saruman the White who should have been Saruman the Many Colour. They made Gandalf too strong

Celestial
Anyone help please:
I play a lot as Mordor now but online I cannot beat anyone with Gondor because they build up their defenses and just send Gandalf in and out keeping my forces down. Can anyone give tips on killing Gandalf?

The Ones
isengard. get lurtz and use cripple on him. then get all your units to attack him

chucktaylor
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
Anyone help please:
I play a lot as Mordor now but online I cannot beat anyone with Gondor because they build up their defenses and just send Gandalf in and out keeping my forces down. Can anyone give tips on killing Gandalf?

If Rohan:

Dont use Rohirrim, Gandalf's powers are easily used against them. Either use a lot of Elves lead by either Legolas or Aragorn . Or to be very sure, gang him up with Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli.

If Mordor:

Dont use Orcs, they are too slow and weak. Level up your Trolls so that they can go up to being Olog-Hai . Once they are level 2 and up, get them to pick up a tree. This will cause them to make a large club. When they are damaged, make them retreat and heal in the base. If Gandalf follows you back to your base, be sure to have a pile of Soldiers of Rhun to hold him up with some Haradrim or Orc Archers w/ fire arrows behind.

If Isengard:

Use a lot of Uruk Archers. Or, let Lurtz do his Cripple attack move and change to melee attack to do his Carnage move. This will do at least more than half of Gandalf's health or if your in luck kill him.

With this, Gandalf is as good as dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.