Marvel Masterminds vs DC Masterminds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
1 Month of prep

Marvel
Apocalypse
High Evolutionary
Dr Doom
Mr Fantastic
Mad Thinker
Iron Man
Mister Sinister
Forge

Vs

DC
Darkseid
Martian Manhunter
Ra's Al Ghul
Deathstroke
Batman
Lex Luthor
Dr Light
Cyborg

Wynndar
Darkseid and Bats r pretty damn smart. Marvel side is a little heavier though. I think big brains are a little more plentiful in Marvel anyway.

Draco69
Cyborg is mastermind? I don't think so. A better canidate would be Vandal Savage.

Wynndar
yea its not even fair...the DC side has cyborg...while the dumbest guy on the Marvel side might be Forge?

Draco69
Yeah Forge. He's not really a genius. He just has the ability to build anything he imagines. He's just an engineer really.

golem370
The ability to create things are Genius just in different ways. Like Michelangelo or I also meant Geniuses

Wynndar
yea but that power makes having Forge on ur team more valuable than Cyborg, in terms of technology. Actually everyone of those Marvel guys demonstrates some kind of "superhuman" intelligence quality. Sinister, Apoc, and High Evolutionary are all mentally elevated to some degree; Doom and Richards are even smarter than elevated beings with no explanation; Mad Thinker's brain works as human computer...Stark is the only "regular" guy there.

Draco69
Creating things and understanding them. Forge doesn't understand half the things he makes. He stated thus several times. To him he just thinks of a purpose and his mutant ability takes over. He only understands at most the fundamental aspects of what he makes. Like how to turn it off and on.

Forge isn't a genius. He's above average intelligence.

supremthor
i think people are fprgetting that darksied is one smart mother ****er but the main brain in dc is brainaic

kevdude
where is Brainiac 13 or just regular Brainiac at in the DC list ?? confused

Wynndar
Yea Darkseid is the smartest guy on the DC list....High Evo's intellect has at times been infathomable to mortals and closer to Galactus'.

EsteemedLeader
No, DC should get Metron. He's arguably the smartest being in the DC universe.

supremthor
hes one of them.batman outsmarted him and koed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.