Caliban vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Caliban is pretty cool

Due to Apocalypse's bioengineering, Caliban now possesses superhuman strength at all times. He now possesses Superhuman Class 10 strength, enabling him to lift (press) around 10 tons. It has not been revealed whether adrenaline surges can still increase his strength even further.

Known Superhuman Powers: Caliban is a mutant who possesses the psionic ability to sense the presence of other superhuman mutants within a radius of 25 miles.

Apocalypse's bioengineering has enhanced Caliban's strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes to superhuman levels.

Before Apocalypse's bioengineering, Caliban possessed the ability to absorb the psionic energy in the fear radiated by humans around them and to turn it against them, inducing more intense fear within their minds. He has not demonstrated this power recently and may have lost it.

golem370
Bump

Thunderstrike
Only one problem, Deathstroke doesn't really fear anything, unless Caliban could use Deathstroke's loss of his daughter against him.

Juntai
doesn't seem like anything deathstroke cant handle

Soleran
Caliban gets a leash and Deathstroke gets a new lacky/pet.

capt it up
actauly i think calabian is class like 30 oor some thign I pritty sure he a good deal over 10.

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly i think calabian is class like 30 oor some thign I pritty sure he a good deal over 10.

Wouldn't really matter, his psionic ability is junk on Slade...................who throws down with Aqauman, Wonderwoman ( who is multiples time better/faster then caliban.)

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Soleran
Wouldn't really matter, his psionic ability is junk on Slade...................who throws down with Aqauman, Wonderwoman ( who is multiples time better/faster then caliban.)

QFT

Soleran
Originally posted by Nataku8188
QFT

Quick fun thinking? Your acronyms...............

Nataku8188
Quoted for truth.

capt it up
oh I know I was just stating that calabian is stronger thne 10 tons.

do u think slade could beat calabian if slade only could use his fists?

Soleran
Even if Slade has just his fists he has a brain that would figure out a way to best use the enviroment to his advantage.

capt it up
Even if Slade has just his fists he has a brain that would figure out a way to best use the enviroment to his advantage.
in a arean battle what he gunna use lol

Soleran
in a arean battle what he gunna use lol

your confusing arena with coliseum.............an arena for combat could be anything you set ie 2 square city blocks could be an arena...........a huge warehouse can be an arena.

capt it up
your confusing arena with coliseum.............an arena for combat could be anything you set ie 2 square city blocks could be an arena...........a huge warehouse can be an arena.
true but a standered areana is just a sandy battle field with no were to go. so lets say it on hard ground in a 100 foot area and there no were to hide or climb who wins? in a fist fight?

Soleran
true but a standered areana is just a sandy battle field with no were to go. so lets say it on hard ground in a 100 foot area and there no were to hide or climb who wins? in a fist fight?

still thinking coliseum but doesn't matter Caliban gets his neck broken.............

capt it up
still thinking coliseum but doesn't matter Caliban gets his neck broken.............
and how does that happen? slade is not storng enough to break calabains neck

Soleran
Slade is at least a 5 ton badass in strength.

Caliban is a 10 ton chump (who you think might be 30) however is still a 10 ton chump. His psionics which allow him to prey on others fears/weakness is useless againt Slade who has taken hits from Superman, GL's, Wonderwoman, Kid Flash etc

Slade is gonna stomp this guys head to a mudpuddle. Not to mention Slade's fighting skills.

capt it up
Slade is at least a 5 ton badass in strength.

Caliban is a 10 ton chump (who you think might be 30) however is still a 10 ton chump. His psionics which allow him to prey on others fears/weakness is useless againt Slade who has taken hits from Superman, GL's, Wonderwoman, Kid Flash etc

Slade is gonna stomp this guys head to a mudpuddle. Not to mention Slade's fighting skills.
dude calbain may even be over 30 tons. also slade five tons? how did u get to that number?

Soleran
In the R E S P E C T thread thats where it occured to me Deathstroke was a mighty mighty man with a sense of style similar to Erol Flyn thats color blind.

capt it up
In the R E S P E C T thread thats where it occured to me Deathstroke was a mighty mighty man with a sense of style similar to Erol Flyn thats color blind.
can u post his greatets lifitng feat becuasei doubt very much if he any were near 5 tons.

Soleran
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

I'll post a link of a bio type

His pimp boots gets him noticed everywhere!

Oh yes can I get that 30 ton plus bio or feat or whatever for caliban

capt it up
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

I'll post a link of a bio type

His pimp boots gets him noticed everywhere!

Oh yes can I get that 30 ton plus bio or feat or whatever for caliban

Soleran
ok you are kidding or delirious so I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and so delirious it is.............................HE swam underwater by himself pulling that HUGE rope.

capt it up
he dragged it im not even sure that is 5 tons might even be less those people dragging it are kids they look like there 10

capt it up
ok you are kidding or delirious so I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and so delirious it is.............................HE swam underwater by himself pulling that HUGE rope.
yup and a huge rope under water weighs far less out of water the feat not even 5 tons.
does he even have another feat that comes close to that?
given his power set he should only be able to lift 2000 pounds

Soleran
lol yeah a suspension bridge cable he carried that while he was running twards the water wasn't touching the ground then swam underwater no assitance dragging the remaining end to the bottom of the river and tieing that gigantic rope?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_bridge

there are several examples of suspension bridges .............thats actually a pretty ridiculous feat.

capt it up
lol yeah a suspension bridge cable he carried that while he was running twards the water wasn't touching the ground then swam underwater no assitance dragging the remaining end to the bottom of the river and tieing that gigantic rope?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_bridge

there are several examples of suspension bridges .............thats actually a pretty ridiculous feat.
first off the feat siad it took dunered of them a hunrded kid that is. second off when he pulled it into the watter it showed it was not touching the ground that PIS plain and simple I don't care how strong he is that would be impossable.

Soleran
ok so what you don't like it so................show me the mighty 30 ton caliban thats about to get his arse killed by the last stroke he will see...........................Death's.

capt it up
ok so what you don't like it so................show me the mighty 30 ton caliban thats about to get his arse killed by the last stroke he will see...........................Death's.
I actauly think death stroke will win lol.

dude it not I don't liek the feat it impossable. thing about it there no way he could do what he did. the rope would have to tocuh the groudn it hundred feet long

Soleran
I know its possible just last weekend I dressed up like Erol Flynn and did the same thing down the street in a local lake.......................OH its possible.......................did you check out his boots!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.