Zuras vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Zuras

vs

Thanos

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Zuras

vs

Thanos

zuras

guy222
still zuras

Harbinger
What's Zuras' high fest? Stalemating Zeus?

guy222
yes

Harbinger
Zuras, then.

bbrem123
they r both dead so neither win

guy222
zuras is alive and well

bbrem123
really...i knew he died awhile ago but never followed

well he takes this anyways

guy222
sprite used tiamut's reality warping powers to punish the eternals during gaiman's run

zuras along with ikaris and druig formed the unimind which had no effect on tiamut

zuras also killed sprite

celestialdemon
Zuras wins.

Lord S
I'd have to say Zuras as well...

batdude123
Zuras I guess. haermm

Harbinger
Thanos 10/10

batdude123
Oh shit, true. Thanos does win this 10/10. What the f*ck was I thinking? Seriously... hanuts

comicfan11
Zuras every time

King Kandy
In this case, Thanos is the real ultimate-eternal.

TricksterPriest
..........I'm of two minds. Either Kandy is bat-shit crazy for saying Thanos can beat a skyfather. Or he knows something I don't. What are Zuras's feats besides stalemating Zeus?

golem370
Zuras has stalemated Zeus but Thanos has went toe to toe with Odin Depowered Tyrant and he fought Magus I think Thanos would win.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..........I'm of two minds. Either Kandy is bat-shit crazy for saying Thanos can beat a skyfather. Or he knows something I don't. What are Zuras's feats besides stalemating Zeus?
Thin about it this way. Zuras's brother Alars is nearly as powerful as he is. Alars is also known as Mentor, Thanos's father. Who we all know is far below his son in power. So it seems pretty obvious to me that Thanos>Zuras.

MJOILNIR
Im leaning towards Zuras, but no easy thing either way..

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by King Kandy
Think about it this way. Zuras's brother Alars is nearly as powerful as he is. Alars is also known as Mentor, Thanos's father. Who we all know is far below his son in power. So it seems pretty obvious to me that Thanos>Zuras.

Not to mention that Thanos was written to be above Zuras before Warlock's spirit form turned him to stone... and he has gotten more powerful since those days. Comparing Odin to Zeus is a mistake, Odin had the power of tree deities on Zeus' level residing within him. Thanos did better than most people think when he went up against Odin, which lead me to believe that if Thor fought Zeus for months on end despite what Zeus said he could do to him, Thanos would crush Zeus.

So was Zeus playing with Thor for months while they fought? Not on your life.... this is so out of character for Zeus it's not even funny, Zeus has been known for many things in comics and greek mythology, but nowhere did it ever say that he was patient. Thanos would break Thor in less than an hour, now if you compare that hour to months, what is the logical answer here?

Thanos wins.

Nihilist
thanos

ultimatethor
Most definitely zuras.

Estacado
Where is quanchi?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Estacado
Where is quanchi? Probably has a severe hangover from his busy weekend Happy Dance anyways Zuras has my vote.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Estacado
Where is quanchi? He quit teh KMC.

Estacado
Originally posted by Harbinger
He quit teh KMC.
craw-son

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Harbinger
He quit teh KMC.

Not even HeroChat wants him.

CaptainStoic
Quan's cool, he has his opinon like anyone else, which is what blogs are about.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see Thanos winning this in a tough fight. Thanos is THE ultimate eternal (mutant) plus he's further upgraded himself on various occasions. Going by feats this isn't even close in Thanos's favor and that combined with Thanos being supreme among his race lead me to believe he would win this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.