DEAR MODS.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
dear mods....i am colossus17....i cannot get my password back. ..since my last account does not have my current email. so i created this sock ...because it was the only way...could u please help me?.....i am sorry for the thread 2....

TwisterGameX
1. How do we know you are Colossus17
2. How on earth did you even make another account
3. you should post t in the help part, not in here

long pig
Tell me, "colossus"...if that is who you truely are.....what are you...MADE OF???

P.S If I were a thief looking to steal Colossus' password, this is how I'd do it.

Tha C-Master
Good good.

RAGE17
u fools its me......

RAGE17
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
1. How do we know you are Colossus17
2. How on earth did you even make another account
3. you should post t in the help part, not in here

didnt ask u bub.....

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
Tell me, "colossus"...if that is who you truely are.....what are you...MADE OF???

P.S If I were a thief looking to steal Colossus' password, this is how I'd do it. Exactly why not pm, but the typing is the same, and there are some notable... similarities.

long pig
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF??? mad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by RAGE17
u fools its me...... What did you spend 450 on last week?

TwisterGameX
didnt ask u bub.....

Was just trying to help..

RAGE17
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What did you spend 450 on last week?

a hooker.....its me C.i tried to stop posting so i changed my e-mail by mistake.....and this shit happened

RAGE17
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF??? mad
RAGE u fool i am made of RAGE!

joesha28
WHO ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU?!!!!

Tha C-Master
a hooker.....its me C.i tried to stop posting so i changed my e-mail by mistake.....and this shit happened I know its you, it happened to me at DSA!!!

Haha, I changed my email here, and nothing happened confused

TwisterGameX
So who do you have under yyour protection and are you mortal ?

RAGE17
I know its you, it happened to me at DSA!!!

Haha, I changed my email here, and nothing happened confused

yeah but i lost my password.....dammit

RAGE17
So who do you have under yyour protection and are you mortal ?

golem370, and wolverine8888 are under my protection.its me u fools......

TwisterGameX
Check the email, guys of, the new email you changed it to, it might ask to comfirm if its you in that email.

long pig
RAGE u fool i am made of RAGE!
Indeed you are...indeed you are.

Tha C-Master
I know I did too, over there, I'm still waiting for admin. smile

joesha28
Imposter!

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/ post your thing here, you will get help C21

RAGE17
Check the email, guys of, the new email you changed it to, it might ask to comfirm if its you in that email.

i am usin the same e-mail ....as i always had...i just changed the e-mail on my previous account to some other 1.....by mistake....dammit.....i am using a different browser thats why i was able to create an account.and if one of the mods will check my I.P address they will see its the same as my old one.....

long pig
We can't have our friend here without his fricken name...it's not right. Not at all.

What happend to the new email? Why can't you acess it?

RAGE17
We can't have our friend here without his fricken name...it's not right. Not at all.

indeed...... sad JP will make my old e-mail paY!

TwisterGameX
i am usin the same e-mail ....as i always had...i just changed the e-mail on my previous account to some other 1.....by mistake....dammit.....i am using a different browser thats why i was able to create an account.and if one of the mods will check my I.P address they will see its the same as my old one.....

Oh, well like I said http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/

RAGE17
Originally posted by joesha28
Imposter!

just wait until i get my old name back bub

RAGE17
thanx but i already PM'd paola

manjaro
if it you then your sig should have been saved on your HD and easily retireved you imposternaut

joesha28
You dare challange me you $%@#&*.....bring it on you ^%$#$#

just jokin bub

RAGE17
Originally posted by manjaro
if it you then your sig should have been saved on your HD and easily retireved you imposternaut

u fool .......u will pay

TwisterGameX
Final test...if I called you a mortal what would you say ?

Tha C-Master
As funny as this is, admin has your passwords and whatnot, just so you know.

RAGE17
i hope

RAGE17
Final test...if I called you a mortal what would you say ?

i wouldnt say shit i would blast u 2 hades

TwisterGameX

laughing

TwisterGameX

tell some one that you trust your old password, to see if they could log in.

RAGE17
tell some one that you trust your old password, to see if they could log in.

u fool if i would know my old password..i wouldnt create this thread

TwisterGameX
u fool if i would know my old password..i wouldnt create this thread
Oh i just thought it wouldnt work since you changed the email. How you just forget in a couplse days. How long have you been on kmc ?

RAGE17
Oh i just thought it wouldnt work since you changed the email. How you just forget in a couplse days. How long have you been on kmc ?

i did not forget it.i changed it so i wont remember it on purpose.....cause i didn't want 2 come back

TwisterGameX
i did not forget it.i changed it so i wont remember it on purpose.....cause i didn't want 2 come back

laughing Why didnt you just not come back WILL POWER, anyway, why did you want to leave ?

RAGE17
laughing Why didnt you just not come back WILL POWER, anyway, why did you want to leave ?

because believe it or not i hate this god dam place its worser then a drug.....i cant stop thinkin about posting here..so now i will make a compromise and post....only a short time daily....that is if i get my old name and RAGE back

Tha C-Master
because believe it or not i hate this god dam place its worser then a drug.....i cant stop thinkin about posting here..so now i will make a compromise and post....only a short time daily....that is if i get my old name and RAGE back I know that feeling, taking a shit in a dump eh?

Tha C-Master
u fool if i would know my old password..i wouldnt create this thread whistle

RAGE17
I know that feeling, taking a shit in a dump eh?
yeap...

Whirlysplatt
because believe it or not i hate this god dam place its worser then a drug.....i cant stop thinkin about posting here..so now i will make a compromise and post....only a short time daily....that is if i get my old name and RAGE back

its so true smile

jinzin
so if it is truly you my friend who were the big 4 when it came to making decent threads into random B.S. that lasted for pages on end... the 4 originals..

King KAM
dear mods....i am colossus17....i cannot get my password back. ..since my last account does not have my current email. so i created this sock ...because it was the only way...could u please help me?.....i am sorry for the thread 2....
its a clone!!!!!

*jumps on him and begins to tussle*

long pig
Watch out! He's made of rage!

King KAM
*is still losing the tussle anyway it goes* i- dont....think...-s-o.....its...-a-c-l-on...e

long pig
Use your power of seduction! use it before it's too late! I hear ultimate colossus goes that way! hurry!

jinzin
nice sig LP wink

long pig
It is indeed.

After a long chat with Raz, I found out there's no way he'd let me use the full sized one. ...oh well.

Scaled it down. Still owns, though.

jinzin
damn that's a shame.. kinda funny that you went to the man himself though... can't blame a man for trying...

long pig
Hey, won't know till ya try.

erm

armandovalles

I vouch for him. This truly is Colossus17. I talked to him a few days ago on msn and he told me the whole story. Mod's help him out here.

RAGE17
Originally posted by armandovalles
I vouch for him. This truly is Colossus17. I talked to him a few days ago on msn and he told me the whole story. Mod's help him out here.

thanx bro smile

armandovalles
no prob bro.

jplatinum
Only a question C17 would know.

(no one else answer this just rage.)

Hey Rage17,

What is my name?

Only the real C17 would know that.

DigiMark007
He's for real...it's C17/C21. I did a check on it. Anyway, he PM'd Paola and I'm not entirely sure how I'd be able to help out, so I'll be closing this. Hope you get your old name back, and Pm me if you think I can do anything to help...but hopefully it gets solved somehow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.