Ghost Rider vs. Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
pirate eye this looks like a tailor made match up.

Mainstream
I think Ghost Rider could win...but it might still be a Longshot heh heh

roughrider
Ghost Rider walks right up to give him the penance stare. "Is this a fun game?" says Longshot. GR starts the stare, but breaks it off after a handful of seconds; his eyes start watering! "I've been such a bad man" he moans. Longshot says "It's just your flaming hair. I bet we can fix that and will find you someone to make you happy!"
Ghost rider says through sobs "Thank you; I've never had any friends!" laughing out loud

willRules
Ghost Rider is about to kill longshot, when he suddenly supontaneously combusts laughing out loud . What are the chances? laughing out loud

wolverine8888
ghost rider winns there no way he could lose

roughrider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ghost rider winns there no way he could lose

Because Wolverine8888 says so...
That proves Longshot will win!! stick out tongue

wolverine8888
pethetic. how can he ebat some one who few in marvel comics can even hurt hmmmmmmm. such a point less thread

Orestes
No, but I suppose outside interference could theoretically keep stopping him from winning:

Ghost Rider moves to do the Penance Stare ...

"Hey! Hey buddy!"

Ghost Rider looks up.

"Hey, yeah, you! Holy crap, you're that Ghost Rider guy, ain'cha? Could I get your autograph? Yeah, sure, just on this photo here. Make it out to Vinne an' alla the boys down at the docks? Aw, that's fantastic, just perfect -- hey, thanks a mil!"

Ghost Rider moves to do the Penance Stare ...

"Hey, is that Ghost Rider over there?"

"Oh my God! It is!"

"Hey, Ghost Rider ...!"

Edit: I'm just speculating, though. I never feally followed Longshot, so I don't know exactly how ridiculous his power can get. But at least theoretically, probability control could do virtually anything for a person, with the only significant limitation being how much control the person actually has over probability.

roughrider
pethetic - yes laughing

wolverine8888
this is stupid longshot just gunna die.

Orestes
Well like I say, it really comes down to how much ACTUAL power Longshot has over probability. An INFINITE level of control would allow a person to survive basically anything. I mean, a truck that "just happened" to be driving by could "accidentally" swerve and hit Ghost Rider for a ring out. A bird could "just happen" to crap right in his eyes as he goes to do the stare. A small meteorite could "just happen" to smack him right in the head. The Hulk could "just happen" to arrive and mistakenly think Ghost Rider had insulted him ...

Or any number of things, really. Anything you could imagine.

But the question then is simply this: how powerful IS Longshot's control over probability, REALLY?

wolverine8888
not very strong at all. he get lucky but he still can lose easly he is saved from death maby but he will still be koed

roughrider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
not very strong at all. he get lucky but he still can lose easly he is saved from death maby but he will still be koed

Really? I don't think I've ever seen him get punked. That probability power level must be sick...

wolverine8888
wolverine I pritty sure did it in ff x-men cross over. and I seen him get nocked out on other occassion or not nocked out but clearly not able to keep fighting

willRules
Has anyone here read the recent ultimate x-men storyline with longshot in? a guy is about to cut Longshot with a knife, the guy raises the knife above his head, the guy is struck by lightning.....

Arcade fires several shots at Longshot who dodges them all, Arcade aims the gun at him at point blank range, longshot remains crouched next to him, Arcade squeezes the trigger and the gun backfires in Arcades face knocking him out.......

Wynndar
"pethetic"

willRules
what Longshot? i think not.........

Wynndar
i was doing some character assisination by making fun of someone's spelling

willRules
Oh I see.........

Mainstream
me too.

roughrider
I made fun of his spelling right in front of him - he still missed it. big grin

wolverine8888
nope I did not I just choose to ignor u

roughrider
Wel u ay bgger mann thn mie! laughing out loud

wolverine8888
yes I am oh and I notice u ****ed up ur spelling to make fun of me arnt u cool...............yet u still can't prove shit in discussion so it does not realy matter what u say.....sad realy.

roughrider
Well, it's hard to accept that Wolverine wins every thread he's put in - but I suppose you could wear me down to your point of view one day! Just keep at me! roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Longshot's probability control works on a universal level, so I'd say it's pretty strong.

I don't see a fight he would lose.

roughrider
Nice new signature, Long Pig.

long pig
Hahaha BUKKAKE!

Wonderman
Longshot is made to fight spirits like Zarthos or whoever ghost rider is.
He fought Mephisto and won in the Longshot book now years old.
Can Ghost Rider beat Mephisto?

guy222
The Angel of Death just beat Lucifer

AOD FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.