Gambit vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
boxingGambit ain't to shabby.
Deadpool is hardly a slouch!
Can the guy from New Orleans make him say ouch?

willRules
let me post what my favourite comic book would be like even if it may be bias towards Deadpool, see if you can spot the Gambit fight in there.......

willRules
Another Comic I would make is a Deadpool one, it is a 12 part storyline where Deadpool is hired to take out a list of random villains and heroes. Some of them are Marvel and some of them are DC. Each issue he kills off a character, building up to an epic fight scene between Deadpool and Deathstroke who hired him and didn't intend to pay him.

Deadpool kills off Riddler in the first issue, by shooting him in the back of the head after a cool fight.
Wasp is stepped on by Deadpool after a long fight.
Then Shocker is killed by being caught on fire in an explosion.
Bishop is killed by being shot with his own guns.
Agent x is killed by being knocked into a vat of acid.
Luke Cage is impaled on a high pressured armour piercing harpoon gun.
Bullseye is killed by a sai to the target on his forehead.
Ironfist is about to punch Deadpool when Wade teleports away, Ironfist ends up punching an electrical generator.
Black widow 2 is winning a fight with wade on a construction site, until a girder is dislodged and it all falls on them both. Wade survives cos of his healing, Black widow doesn't.
Gambit is beaten up with his own staff then shot in the kneecaps then decapitated by Wades sword.
The scarecrow is impaled on a spike.

Finally Deadpool fights Deathstroke on a bridge in the rain. after a long fight scene with many gunshots, punches, kicks and a little swordfight. Deadpool gets a chance to stab Slade in the foot, he then shoves his teleporter down Slades throat and activates it using a seperate remote. Only half of Slade is teleported away. Leaving a pair of legs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.