Whats your Favourite Comedy Cartoon out of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
well?

zoomonkey
you forgot futurama which i think was better written, directed and especially animated than the rest.

the characters were great and the hilarious quotes were plentiful

for me it goes;

futurama (closely followed by) simpsons then south park with family guy in a distant 4th.... note american dad doesn't even register on the radar

playmean
aqua teen hunger force love

DeVi| D0do
The Simpsons. By far.

papabeard
Family Guy No Question

bardock
athf

DanZeke25
South Park. By Far.

meep-meep
Futurama definitely should be on the list. I'd vote for that one.

Wolf Dog
Yah, Futurama is like those hard to get into music, you gotta give it a few watches before you really understand the brilliance. But the stories are obviously far better than those of Family Guy or Simpons. Like the episode about Fry's dog...that sequence at the end of it where, the dog waiting for Fry to come back... almost made me cry.... cry

Cringe
Mine used to be the Simpsons but Family Guy is just plain funner and riskier with their shows.

Barker
Family Guy. Love how it flashes back.

masterkit
I LUV FAMILY GUY!!!!

I mean with the Simpsons they have a starting that leads up to main idea of the Episode.

With Family Guy they just have something they has nothing to do with anything. That even happens in the middle of the show.

Like where Peter was talking to Lois about Quagmire and then the chicken came and they spent like five minutes on that.

Blue_Butterfly
Family Guy most definitley OR Aqua Tenn Hunger Force OR American Dad big grin

Lord Nauj
Family Guy followed by the simpsons. Only that I like the classic simpson episodes the new ones are just plain dumb and ridicoulous.

sorrow
south parkkkkkk!!!

vaya_the_elf
Futurama or simpsons

Darth Macabre
The simpsons, then Futurama

crimsonphoenix
none above for me..
i love athf/futurama/space ghost/ harvey birdman

LiL nAstY GirL
Drawn Together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.