Lobo vs The Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Who takes it? Who gets the craziest? laughing

Tha C-Master
I love tick so...

I'll just say the tick, becuase he is more entertaining.

Lobo could probably imprison him or something, but killing him is not something I'd bet on more often than not.

Dreampanther
I wanna order myself all the Tick series, I saw the animated series available on Ebay for $12.50 and the 2001 Tick series with Patrick Warburton on Amazon for $15.39.

Now I'm just waiting for payday! big grin

And then it's three months wait before it arrives in SA mad

Tha C-Master
3 months, christ!!!!

Dreampanther
Tell me about it. It doesn't actually take that long to get to SA, that's usually pretty quick, but then it's a few weeks in customs, because the guys there wanna watch it as well, of course, and a few weeks to get it to the post office (same reason, the transport guys wanna share in the fun) and a few weeks at the post office (ditto. . .)

I tell you, if I ever get super powers, I will visit each and every person, who forms a link in the chain, and spend as much time beating the sh!t out of them as they took getting my packages to me

Orestes
Tick's got it. Nothing Lobo can do is even going to scratch him. stick out tongue

Now for the real question: which one of them is dumber? wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Orestes
Tick's got it. Nothing Lobo can do is even going to scratch him. stick out tongue

Now for the real question: which one of them is dumber? wink Lobo is a genius^^

long pig
Lobo once exibited the ability to rip apart an infinite amount of weight with his hands. Tick better pray to god his nigh invulnerability holds.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo is a genius^^

You know, I laughed so hard now I nearly spilt my beer. But come to think of it, compared to the Tick, perhaps he is.

As for Tick's invulnerability, I think it is powered by his complete obliviousness, which is OBVIOUSLY infinite.

I think Tick will yell "SPOON!" and Lobo will die laughing.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Dreampanther
You know, I laughed so hard now I nearly spilt my beer. But come to think of it, compared to the Tick, perhaps he is.

As for Tick's invulnerability, I think it is powered by his complete obliviousness, which is OBVIOUSLY infinite.

I think Tick will yell "SPOON!" and Lobo will die laughing.

Oh, you think he was kidding. Remind me not to trust your opinion on any Lobo threads.

Swanky-Tuna
Merc, it's weird that you take Lobo so serious when the character is a joke.

MERCILOUS
It's weird you didn't notice is stole my rock back.

Swanky-Tuna
That was a decoy rock. It's covered in superglue and will start smelling like rotting eggs when exposed to light.

MERCILOUS
Sorry, I wasn't fooled by the decoy rock, I work alot with super glue and noticed it right away. I put that rock in the sun for a while and then hid it in your pillow case.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Sorry, I wasn't fooled by the decoy rock, I work alot with super glue and noticed it right away. I put that rock in the sun for a while and then hid it in your pillow case.
That's my guest room. And guess what, I'm inviting you for a sleep over.

The real rock is hidden in a very secret location and protected by many things. Among them, a series of Bat-kicks.

MERCILOUS
You poor, poor fool, if only you realized that Bats was in on me getting my rock back. It was easy to convince him to help me, I just showed him your comment about stone-soup. And I'm not comming to your stink over, people like you are a bad influence.

Swanky-Tuna
You poor, poor fool, if only you realized that Bats was in on me getting my rock back. It was easy to convince him to help me, I just showed him your comment about stone-soup.
It's not actually Batman. It's just the kick. The Bat-kick is an entity of its own. Like Phoenix. Only more powerful.

Fine, don't come over. But I'm totally not a bad influence. NOW SMOKE THIS CIGARETTE AND BREAK THIS WINDOW!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's not actually Batman. It's just the kick. The Bat-kick is an entity of its own. Like Phoenix. Only more powerful.

Fine, don't come over. But I'm totally not a bad influence. NOW SMOKE THIS CIGARETTE AND BREAK THIS WINDOW!

I know that, that's why I recruited Bats to help me.

And I didn't mean to hurt your feelings *lights up and throws rock threw window* we still cool?

Swanky-Tuna
I know that, that's why I recruited Bats to help me.

And I didn't mean to hurt your feelings *lights up and throws rock threw window* we still cool?
Ah yes... I've tainted you with my bad influences...

Metalmanx
Tick wins.

EsteemedLeader
Tick, *****!!!

ImmortalOne
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN, beeyotch !!!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Ah yes... I've tainted you with my bad influences...

Damn I threw my rock! And I've coveted it for so long! Oh and that was your window, damn again! Sorry.

GODSCRIBE
it depends on if the Tick is allowed to use his chin or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.