Uglies versus Pretty Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Uglies League: Beta Ray Bill, Ghost Rider, Darkseid, Savage Hulk, Martian Manhunter

versus

Pretty Boys League: Thor, Superman, Wonder Man, GL (Kyle), and Doc Samson

HigH ScholaR
uglies win this

masterbruce
so there is poetic justice after all

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by masterbruce
Uglies League: Beta Ray Bill, Ghost Rider, Darkseid, Savage Hulk, Martian Manhunter

versus

Pretty Boys League: Thor, Superman, Wonder Man, GL (Kyle), and Doc Samson What is a pretty boy?

Specify those terms for me, because there are several variations.

masterbruce
I meant pretty boy as someone good looking, handsome

Tha C-Master
Oh, Thor and samson eh?

Add lobo on the uglies side, remove samson, and add flash and Shazam!

masterbruce
I've already passed my editing time

and I hate having FLash in a versus match cuz he inevitably ends up winning before the match even starts, and he's not really a pretty boy since he wears a mask

to me, a pretty boy also needs to have nice hair

Tha C-Master
Yea flash is too godly, and I'm going to say the uglies.

Lord-of-Dreams
I used to loveFlash...
yea, ugly people are just such good fighters.

Tha C-Master
I know, like akuma, and eyedol.

I always though that, oh and I love the flash.

Lord-of-Dreams
Fanboys ruined him for me. Spiderman vsFlash justput him in such a bad light... guys on the right side of the track spewing things like 'well, Flash would run around the world and punch Spidey in the back as hard as he could' just made him suck. sad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Fanboys ruined him for me. Spiderman vsFlash justput him in such a bad light... guys on the right side of the track spewing things like 'well, Flash would run around the world and punch Spidey in the back as hard as he could' just made him suck. sad Wait, what!

armandovalles
no, but seriously, if u think about it, other than Cap and Batman, all the greatest H2H fighters in comics are pretty ugly. Just think about it: Wolverine, Thing, Deadpool, Slade, Black Panther, Lockdown, Champion of the Universe, Thanos, Executioner, Mentor (Imperial Guard), Sabretooth, Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, etc.

Lord-of-Dreams
blackPanther is a comicpimp, man. pimpin Storm and a bunch of Wakanda ladies

Cosmic Cube
Uglies have this in the bag, no question.

Bill is like Thor, but way more badass, and seemingly faster. Darkseid, depending on the era, could take all of the pretty boys on at once. The rest are just extras. Savage Hulk's the strongest guy out there, deal, but I don't see him playing a big role in this fight, unless he's really pissed. Ghost Rider's got the Penence Stare, which isn't extremely useful in this fight, since he's going up against a group of goody-goodies. Martian Manhunter's good for the mind-rape card, but he can't do anything Kyle can't defend his teammates against. Nevertheless, Uglies own.

King KAM
DUDES!!!! Kyle is not the pretty boy!!!! John STEWART!!! is

masterbruce
john stewart looks like a stern military guy, def not a pretty boy

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King KAM
DUDES!!!! Kyle is not the pretty boy!!!! John STEWART!!! is

Nope. Guy Gardner is.

King KAM
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Nope. Guy Gardner is.
hell no, its the blackman

Ultimate Ion
Hal Jordan has bagged more girls than Kyle, John and Guy put together. Kyle can barely keep his girlfriends alive and the ones that do live end up cheating on him in his own apartment in his own bed.

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Fanboys ruined him for me. Spiderman vsFlash justput him in such a bad light... guys on the right side of the track spewing things like 'well, Flash would run around the world and punch Spidey in the back as hard as he could' just made him suck. sad
That's not fanboyish. That's the truth. Spidey is no match for Flash.

roughrider
Can't get The Mole Man on the uglies team, just for old times? smile
I think this list of "uglies" could prevail here; older Darkseid could help.
See MasterBruce, there is hope for your kind! big grin

masterbruce
I'm not ugly, I'm just unhandsome

roughrider
Seriously, we are all beautiful - I'm just working to find someone right now that believes that of me! smile

jffxex1980
The uglies win. They don't have to worry about getting their faces punched.

Tha C-Master
I'm not ugly, I'm just unhandsome Decent looking?

BobbyD
The uglies win. They don't have to worry about getting their faces punched.

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud eek!

black robb

versus

Pretty Boys League: Thor, Superman, Wonder Man, GL (Kyle), and Doc Samson You forgot C master on the ugly side....that's right i said it

ImmortalOne
If you read the Kingdome Come series, you will surely re-think your decision as putting Supez in the pretty boy side !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.