Spiderman Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman Vs Magneto

I mean, Spiderman could kill Magneto because he is like human, durability, so he kills him before he uses magnetism confused

Lord-of-Dreams
Nope. No chance in a cold hell forSpidy. Sorry

LGodamus
Is this a joke??? Have you even checked magnetos durability? Whats spidey gonna do ...wisecrack so funny that mags chokes? Spiderman has about the same chance with magneto as my grandma does vs apocalypse

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Spiderman Vs Magneto

I mean, Spiderman could kill Magneto because he is like human, durability, so he kills him before he uses magnetism confused

Not hap'nin Cap'n.

TwisterGameX
But Spidey holds his own.....I mean he looses but he holds his own.....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by LGodamus
Is this a joke??? Have you even checked magnetos durability? Whats spidey gonna do ...wisecrack so funny that mags chokes? Spiderman has about the same chance with magneto as my grandma does vs apocalypse Who is your Grandma?

LGodamus
he holds his own for the exact amount of time it takes Mags to quit laughing at him and kill his sorry ass

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by LGodamus
Is this a joke??? Have you even checked magnetos durability? Whats spidey gonna do ...wisecrack so funny that mags chokes? Spiderman has about the same chance with magneto as my grandma does vs apocalypse

Magneto is a old man, and if his shield is not up, then he is human, and gets smacked up. he is not physically strong. So Spiderman kills him before he puts it up confused

Cosmic Cube

Or he gets crushed into a singularity by Mag's gravitational manipulation. Spidey doesn't have a chance in hell. No, he won't hold his own.

Cosmic Cube
Magneto is a old man, and if his shield is not up, then he is human, and gets smacked up. he is not physically strong. So Spiderman kills him before he puts it up confused

Sure. If Magneto lowers his shield, stands still, and lets Spiderman pound the crap out of him, Spiderman will win.

TwisterGameX
He will Hold his own for a while, because he is Spiderman. what Magneto going to do huh ?

LGodamus
have you ever seen magneto in a battle without his shield up? not often. and it comes up as quickly as he wills it to...which is faster than spidey can close distance and attack....Magneto is like a giant can of raid for the little spider, and just to clear up Magneto has more than human durability without shields...wolverine has put claws through his chest and he continued to fight and win vs the full assembled xmen

TwisterGameX
But if Spiderman is like right next to him, when the fight starts, he could kill Magneto with one punch confused

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Nope. No chance in a cold hell forSpidy. Sorry Hes trying to get back at spiderman, because he owns snake and his threads got removed.

A childish newb.

TwisterGameX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Sure. If Magneto lowers his shield, stands still, and lets Spiderman pound the crap out of him, Spiderman will win. He doesn't read comics, don't bother with him.

EsteemedLeader
Mags wins because...he just does...

TwisterGameX
You don't have comics to read....

Mainstream
Magneto vs Spiderman huh? did Spiderman get some kind of a god like upgrade last week...cuz that was a week I didn't by comics.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman looses I said, but he holds his own confused

Lord-of-Dreams

no
this is the reasonI'm leaving this damnplace

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mainstream
Magneto vs Spiderman huh? did Spiderman get some kind of a god like upgrade last week...cuz that was a week I didn't by comics. Too much thinking for this guy, no need to overload he just admitted he didn't read comics.

EsteemedLeader
Spiderman looses I said, but he holds his own confused

No, he doesn't. He runs around as cars and shrapnel are lobbed at him...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Mainstream
Magneto vs Spiderman huh? did Spiderman get some kind of a god like upgrade last week...cuz that was a week I didn't by comics.

In Spiderman
Marvel Knights Spiderman

Mainstream
no

leftright ah come on don't leave buddy

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
No, he doesn't. He runs around as cars and shrapnel are lobbed at him...

Why Magneto have to be around metal ?

Tha C-Master
no
this is the reasonI'm leaving this damnplace Amen, I wish my email didn't get screwed at DSA. sad

Repeat threads, and newbs who get ahold of the "create thread" button, hardly know what they are talking about and waste space with "insert the character you hate here" threads.

TwisterGameX
no

I heard that one from another person, but guess what, a week later and there it is gain, because it has no purpose.

Lord-of-Dreams
In Spiderman
Marvel Knights Spiderman

No. He can call on spiders, isstronger, that kinda crap ain'tsaving him. This is among the crappiest threads I have ever postedin, and I'monly here to make sure that Mgs doesn't get misrepresented and to try to shoot off asmany stupid fanboys as I can beforeI leave. I'mnot even gonna post an arguement,just gonna repeat myself infinitly.
And Main,I am goingto a better place,but I'll keep in touch.

Tha C-Master
No. He can call on spiders, isstronger, that kinda crap ain'tsaving him. This is among the crappiest threads I have ever postedin, and I'monly here to make sure that Mgs doesn't get misrepresented and to try to shoot off asmany stupid fanboys as I can beforeI leave. I'mnot even gonna post an arguement,just gonna repeat myself infinitly.
And Main,I am goingto a better place,but I'll keep in touch. twister I told you not to bother, he doesn't know better, he CONFUSES himself.
He said he wasn't making threads with these characters, but oh look. smile

Sparkz
this some sort of sick and twisted joke, or are you talking about cosmic spider-man, cause he has beaten magneto, only way spidey can aswell.

Come on seriosly whats the point of even having this thread this is like like like a realy big guy picking on a 6 month year old, spider-man has no chance, not like he can dodge magnatism.

TwisterGameX
And Main,I am goingto a better place,but I'll keep in touch.
I know what you mean. I even have a Spiderman T shirt and say Spiderman beats blood lust storm 6/10 because he is close and could dodge lightning logically from a blood lust storm.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
twister I told you not to bother, he doesn't know better, he CONFUSES himself.
He said he wasn't making threads with these characters, but oh look. smile

You said you were leaving but oh look smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sparkz
this some sort of sick and twisted joke, or are you talking about cosmic spider-man, cause he has beaten magneto, only way spidey can aswell. Its a spite thread, got mad cause his threads were moved.
Magneto wins btw.

wolverine8888
besides the fact that magnetos armor combined with his powers make him durabilty of 5 or 6 and his strength the same. there no way spiderman would reach him befor he was killed

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by wolverine8888
besides the fact that magnetos armor combined with his powers make him durabilty of 5 or 6 and his strength the same. there no way spiderman would reach him befor he was killed

Show me where I said Spiderman wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
I dident even say u said he would win I was just stating he has no chance

Sparkz
I can see it now the fight begins, spider-man just sits down and asks, "can we settle this with an arm wrsetle"...."No"...."awwwww nuts" <<squish>> dnt you just love onomatapiea

Just leave spider-man alone next thing you no some1 will pit him against a giant boot and we all know what happens with spiders and boots.

Tha C-Master
besides the fact that magnetos armor combined with his powers make him durabilty of 5 or 6 and his strength the same. there no way spiderman would reach him befor he was killed Even you are a better debator, no need arguing a lost cause for a deluded fanboy that thinks spiderman beats magneto, he said it himself somewhere else.

wolverine8888
even in in arm wristle contest spdierman would still lose

TwisterGameX
So what is Magneto hitting Spiderman with, that he can't dodge ? i mean he dodges Tornados after all.

TwisterGameX
Even you are a better debator, no need arguing a lost cause for a deluded fanboy that thinks spiderman beats magneto, he said it himself somewhere else.

Where did I say Spiderman beat magneto roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
Im gunna take that as a compliment I think...........thanks

Avalonofthewind
Spidey gets squashed like a bug, no need to debate this.

Sparkz
even in in arm wristle contest spdierman would still lose

curse that flying debris of metal <<shakes fist>>

TwisterGameX
So why can't Spiderman hold his own against Magneto ?

Sparkz
So what is Magneto hitting Spiderman with, that he can't dodge ? i mean he dodges Tornados after all.

Spider-man can't dodge tornados confused

wolverine8888
because he plainly out classed. think about it all magneto would have to do is reverse his blood flow or take the iron on of his blood killing him

TwisterGameX
Sure he can, well thats what i hear in the Storm Vs Spiderman thread.

Sparkz

You do know who magneto is right, and Oh my god who the hell has voted for spider-man, fanboys give real spidey fans like me a bad name.

Tha C-Master
even in in arm wristle contest spdierman would still lose Without powers no, but otherwise yes, magneto has control over the em spectrum and can open wormholes.

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t330754.html They converted me.

Tha C-Master
You do know who magneto is right, and Oh my god who the hell has voted for spider-man, fanboys give real spidey fans like me a bad name. He doesn't read comics, I told you, HE voted for him.

Sparkz
Sure he can, well thats what i hear in the Storm Vs Spiderman thread.

Yeah the only thing spidey can dodge in that thread is lighting and thats only cause he knows its coming, trust me the people in that thread are either being funny or dnt know spider-man.

TwisterGameX
i said Magneto wins.....I guess you can't read C

Tha C-Master
Spider-man can't dodge tornados confused His poor reading skills told him that.

Read closely and notice he can't construct a good sentence, it tells you right there he has troubles reading and following trains of thought.

wolverine8888
ya but part of magneto power is he can make him self much stronger.

Tha C-Master
Yeah the only thing spidey can dodge in that thread is lighting and thats only cause he knows its coming, trust me the people in that thread are either being funny or dnt know spider-man. Read other post.

Lord-of-Dreams

NO

TwisterGameX
Yeah the only thing spidey can dodge in that thread is lighting and thats only cause he knows its coming, trust me the people in that thread are either being funny or dnt know spider-man.

But they said if he is up close and the match begins he just punches storm and kill her, so why not Magneto, the match begings and he punches him befroe he could even react because they are so close. Spiderman dodges Tornados and if he gets caught he doesnt get hurt, he will just throw a brick at storm. So if he is close like 5 inches away, he could kill Magento. big grin

Sparkz
His poor reading skills told him that.

Read closely and notice he can't construct a good sentence, it tells you right there he has troubles reading and following trains of thought.

Are you talking about him or me?

TwisterGameX
ya but part of magneto power is he can make him self much stronger.

He could just punch him before he does like storm big grin

Tha C-Master
Are you talking about him or me? Not you.

TwisterGameX
Are you talking about him or me?

Hes talking about me, he is forever watching my spelling, so he could aviod stuff. He has nothing else to do but troll.. he even said it, so dont listen to C .

wolverine8888
no because magneto all the time has a force field like thing around him making his armor super strong he level 6 durabilty it would hurt magneto but in no way kill him

TwisterGameX
C-Master, stop trolling.

No.

Is it really that entertaining to see someone struggling so much that they resort to correcting grammar on a comic book message board?

Sparkz
And if spidey took his webshooters with him.............oh the humainity!!

Sparkz
Not you.
oh good

TwisterGameX
And if spidey took his webshooters with him.............oh the humainity!!

Spidey has organics, and talks to roaches.

Tha C-Master
oh good A sample of his articulation skills:

"Big Boss

Well Jizin, it's just that they hates anyone thats peaks human and below, when it's against some one above peak, but in this case, cyclops has a beam that could kill anything and wolverine is hated so.....Dare devil looses first, then I think if Cyclops will blast the other two to hell, if they dont get to him first."

I yi yi, what is that thing called, because it isn't a sentence. wacko

http://www.wondertvbuys.com/images/hooked_phon.jpg

Sparkz
Spidey has organics, and talks to roaches.

I prefer classic spidey

TwisterGameX
A sample of his articulation skills:

"Big Boss

Well Jizin, it's just that they hates anyone thats peaks human and below, when it's against some one above peak, but in this case, cyclops has a beam that could kill anything and wolverine is hated so.....Dare devil looses first, then I think if Cyclops will blast the other two to hell, if they dont get to him first."

I yi yi, what is that thing called, because it isn't a sentence. wacko

http://www.wondertvbuys.com/images/hooked_phon.jpg

You my friend have to much time, on your hands.

TwisterGameX
I prefer classic spidey

me too.

wolverine8888
lol

Sparkz
lol
lol what?

Tha C-Master
lol I know...

I love wolverine8888, he's a crazy guy, so funny.

wolverine8888
what twister said was funny

wolverine8888
well thank u lol

Lord-of-Dreams
NO that is the worst reasoning I haveever heard. It's not thatSpiderman won't win, it's that he CAN'T win. Get it through your thick skull you imbicile.

King KAM
magneto wins, but spiderman is sooo much funnier.

Tha C-Master
well thank u lol Why you're welcome, its better than what a lonely guy has on his hands, think about that for a second. wink

wolverine8888
true

Tha C-Master
NO that is the worst reasoning I haveever heard. It's not thatSpiderman won't win, it's that he CAN'T win. Get it through your thick skull you imbicile. I told you, he can't type a sentence, much less read.

Everyone has called him an idiot at this point, its forum knowledge.

wolverine8888
lol that nasty but very funny

TwisterGameX
NO that is the worst reasoning I haveever heard. It's not thatSpiderman won't win, it's that he CAN'T win. Get it through your thick skull you imbicile.

Relax, if you have not guessed it by now, I wasnt serious, I am just using arguemenets from Strom and Spiderman thread.

Sparkz

Lol which post are you talking bout they are both kind of nasty if you get my drift.

TwisterGameX

C-Master, stop trolling.

No.

Is it really that entertaining to see someone struggling so much that they resort to correcting grammar on a comic book message board?

TwisterGameX
Why you're welcome, its better than what a lonely guy has on his hands, think about that for a second. wink

Go complain to your Internet girlfriend, that you never met.

Tha C-Master
bitter... laughing, making him look like a fool on his own thead.

I'll leave him alone before he breaks down again, you'll always have your mittens kid.

TwisterGameX
bitter... laughing, making him look like a fool on his own thead.

I'll leave him alone before he breaks down again, you'll always have your mittens kid.

You will have your internet girlfriend, that you never met.

wolverine8888
top statement by c-master deffently the best one

Tha C-Master
And with that being said, goodnight.

I beat him yet again.

TwisterGameX
And with that being said, goodnight.

I beat him yet again.

If it makes you sleep at night. Have happy dreams with your internet girlfriend, and thinking of more ways to correct grammar.

Hit_and_Miss
You don't have comics to read....

But you do to debate in the comic book vs forum...

Try going to the book vs forum....

You can't use this to debate in the storm thread... Cause storm and magneto arn't on the same lvl... Its like saying that wolverine holds his own against hulk.... He must be able to hold his own against the pheonix.

Its not like C's being a fanboy... He know spidey loses in that thread... You just don't understand the correct reasons why he loses...

Attackin C's relationship....LOL do you even have a boyfriend? cause you can't complain about his relationship if you an't got one better!!!!

..Twister here, to bringing a whole new meaning to the word stupid...

Stick that on your sig...

GalacticStorm
You lot are terrible. Leave the boy alone. mad

wolverine8888
it pritty funny lol

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

You can't use this to debate in the storm thread... Cause storm and magneto arn't on the same lvl... Its like saying that wolverine holds his own against hulk.... He must be able to hold his own against the pheonix.

Its not like C's being a fanboy... He know spidey loses in that thread... You just don't understand the correct reasons why he loses...

Attackin C's relationship....LOL do you even have a boyfriend? cause you can't complain about his relationship if you an't got one better!!!!

No one can argue without insults, so...I just make magento and spiderman threads to keep you happy.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330754&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=33

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

Mr Murray calm it down. Its not nice for you all to be ganging up against one person who isnt even arguing back. sad

Hit_and_Miss
Oh come on dazzz... you see this fool here...

I don't insult anyone really... Its just your soooo slow at this its hard not to use the word that filts the situation soo well....

Startin member bashin threads is arguin to me!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Mr Murray calm it down. Its not nice for you all to be ganging up against one person who isnt even arguing back. sad He made the thread to clearly mock me, and I took his sorry 1 dollar ass to the bank and cashed a ten dollar check.

wolverine8888
hahahahaha

Nataku8188
For the love of god Twister, stop being an immature prick. Grow the **** up.

Oh, and by the way, Magneto wins in the second it takes him to shut off Spideys heart.

But if Magneto isn't using his powers at all, of course Spidey will win.

Metalmanx
Cute, TGX. Real cute.

Make a thread that Spidey clearly can't win, and that no one (including Spiderman supporters) will support Spidey in. Yet mock us by saying that he'll hold his own.

Cute.

Actually, no. No it's not. It's just rather annoying now.

Arahan
I just woke up and what I am seeing? A stupido thread...oh and suprise it is from Twister. Man its your damn right to make threads but stop making threads with such silly fights.

Magneto totally owns Spidey.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Arahan
I just woke up and what I am seeing? A stupido thread...oh and suprise it is from Twister.

Hes been banned. So you guys don't need to worry 'bout it any more...

King KAM
the banned twister?!?!?!?!!??!?!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
He deserved it, the shit made 2 threads to mock me, including this one.

The one on the off topic flopped as well, EVERYONE owned him, even wolverine8888

Hit_and_Miss
Once your banded... Is it possible to make a new account??

Tha C-Master
Floating ip addresses and such, or use another comp.

There are ways, it may not be permenant for him though...

Smaxxer
Pretty lame thread, Parker against such a powerful mutant. I voted for Spider-Man just to be obnoxious.

I'm good at being obnoxious.

Tha C-Master
Like Bender, and yes I voted peter too.

ZephroCarnelian
Spiderman is going to get his ass thoroughly handed to him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Spiderman is going to get his ass thoroughly handed to him.

Sadly. Is this a spite thread?

ZephroCarnelian
Must be, lol.

Tha C-Master
It is, it is a shoutout to spiderman vs storm, because the thread creator here, thought I was saying spiderman would beat storm, when that clearly wasn't the case.

He won't be doing anymore of those though.

ZephroCarnelian
Has he been banned?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Has he been banned?

Yep.

ZephroCarnelian
Awesome. cool

Hit_and_Miss
isn't it....

Tha C-Master
ahh, hit and miss, this has turned into a good ol' condolensce thread.

Any time someone makes a spite thread we can say "he pulled a twister!!!"

Hit_and_Miss
hehe...

I told one of twisters friends hes been banned.... they were shocked.. LOL when he wasn't in the VS threads he wasn't bad... He just couldn't learn...

Tha C-Master
Lets let this thread die, because it is SOO far off topic now.

I'll pm you.

The True Fear
magneto

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The True Fear
magneto

Why the hell did you bring this back into existence?!

Arg. This was a spite thread, man.

The True Fear
just for the pic

bitca730
Magneto wins...

gladiator69
Originally posted by bitca730
Magneto wins... yup !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.