The Great Star Wars Excerpts (Updated!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I am done with The Action, I am getting it into a small, hi-quality file for you guys. Here are the other two files for your listening pleasure.

The Good (.mp3)
The Bad (.mp3 in a zip file)

DeVi| D0do
Those are pretty good. Nice work. cool

kalsemo
yup, nice! big grin

Jedi Priestess
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

darthvader_fan
ninja

JediStang
Thanks for the support, guys, The Action is coming today at around 3:00 Eastern time.

JediStang
A little late, but here's The Action as promised. In .mp3 format:

The Action (.mp3)

freefly
Nice work. Very much enjoyable

JediStang
Thanks, everyone. Does anyone have any ideas for new projects?

McCusto
Are you extracting them from like the clip or something? Or are you just putting other songs together to make it like that?

DucLangur
Could You make an Episode III music collage? That would be cool!

McCusto
You know what WOULD be cool? First off, not that, but secondly, an Ultimate Anakin vs. Obi-Wan Track, well, all we need is the Walk on the Pipes music

DucLangur
Was is the walk on the pipes music. Is it mixed in the soundtrack at all?I agree with McCusto, you should start off the ultimate with the music where Padme lands on Mustafar and go from there. You just need the pipes music, Anakin's Betrayal(part of it for the intro to Anakin vs. Obi-Wan), ANakin vs Obi-Wan (of course), Duel of the Fates, Battle of the Heroes, and the music where Obi-Wan says, "You Were the Chosen One!", I can't remember the track name.

McCusto
The Immolation Scene smile

I have all of those put together, thanks to a member here (Can't remember his/her name, SORRY!)

All I need is the Walk on the Pipes music then I can add it in then I would have the Ultimate Anakin vs. Obi-Wan track

JediStang
Hey guys, after a long hiatus, I am back.

queeq
Yaayyy!

JediStang
Hey everyone, it has been awhile since I have been around here, but I assure you, I am back to talk about everything SW!!

queeq
YAAAYYY again.

Schecter
ill see that yaaayyy and raise you one whoohooo

General G
I will assume that this is a good thing.

queeq
I'll see the whoohoo and rais you one true Anakin style Yippeeee.

General G
And I will sit here and hope for the best.

Schecter
Originally posted by queeq
I'll see the whoohoo and rais you one true Anakin style Yippeeee.

ugh...fold

queeq
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.