Savage HULK vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Savage Hulk vs. Wolverine blood lust is on, they fight in Canadian Forest...lets see what happens...

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine dies, terribly.

Savage Hulk can break adamantium.

RAGE17
Originally posted by jgiant
Savage Hulk vs. Wolverine blood lust is on, they fight in Canadian Forest...lets see what happens...

u fool Canadian forests augment wolverine's strength by a factor 10,000

Droopy
why dont you make it wolverine as death vs savage hulk

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by RAGE17

Oh. Damn... I forgot about that. I guess Wolverine wins, then.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Droopy
why dont you make it wolverine as death vs savage hulk

He would still lose. Unless he's in a Canadian forest...

jgiant
OK wolverine as DEATH...

Cosmic Cube
OK wolverine as DEATH...

...in a Canadian Forest?

jgiant
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Yeah i wanted to see if any hulk fanboys would come out of the woodwork and try and explain how even with the canadian forest power up, hulk could pull of a victory...

Cosmic Cube
Yeah i wanted to see if any hulk fanboys would come out of the woodwork and try and explain how even with the canadian forest power up, hulk could pull of a victory...

laughing out loud

RAGE17

in a canadian forest he is around fully fed galactus level..hulk dies

jgiant
...in a Canadian Forest?
Yes in the canadian forest, i know hulk has a huge disadvantage but lets see if that madder hulk gets, stronger hulk gets BS rears its ugly head...

Tha C-Master
Oh man, wait till jinzin gets here stick out tongue

"he has done well so many times, he can hold his own" stick out tongue

jgiant
in a canadian forest he is around fully fed galactus level..hulk dies
Where is hulk power when ya need him...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

"he has done well so many times, he can hold his own" stick out tongue

He will, until Hulk gets pissed, and snaps off his claws, one by one.

Cosmic Cube
Yes in the canadian forest, i know hulk has a huge disadvantage but lets see if that madder hulk gets, stronger hulk gets BS rears its ugly head...

I'm sincerely hoping that this is extremely well expressed sarcasm... confused

long pig
Dammit Cube where have you been? droolio

jgiant

"he has done well so many times, he can hold his own" stick out tongue Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Dammit Cube where have you been? droolio
Sup' pig! College life is demanding.droolio

jgiant
I'm sincerely hoping that this is extremely well expressed sarcasm... confused
Don't worry wink

Tha C-Master
He will, until Hulk gets pissed, and snaps off his claws, one by one. But he hasn't before so we all know it never will.

And you forget the time that wolverine almost killed him, and all of hulk's ko's over wolverine were cheap shots. smile

Cosmic Cube
But he hasn't before so we all know it never will.

And you forget the time that wolverine almost killed him, and all of hulk's ko's over wolverine were cheap shots. smile

Of course. I think Wolverine has some sort of subconcious ability to bend reality, or depower his opponents. Look at the fights he's had.

Tha C-Master
I know, but then he still loses to guys like cyke and sabretooth.

Ultimate Ion
These threads are so lame. If you're going to make a versus thread with Logan at least use other people on his level like TOAA, Living Tribunal, Phoenix, and The Spectre.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
These threads are so lame. If you're going to make a versus thread with Logan at least use other people on his level like TOAA, Living Tribunal, Phoenix, and The Spectre.

i agree completely

jgiant
Forgive me, i have failed...down

black robb
Savage Hulk vs. Wolverine blood lust is on, they fight in Canadian Forest...lets see what happens... mmhahahahahhhahaahhahhahhahahHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHHLAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHA!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU HAVE BEEN SMOKING!!!

wolverine8888
just so u know wolverine ahs defeated hulk befor. thou I know u all hate it when people bring that fact up. any ways wolverine never lost to cykes befor. I just wanted u all to know that befor u asume savage hulk auto wins

black robb
Originally posted by wolverine8888
just so u know wolverine ahs defeated hulk befor. thou I know u all hate it when people bring that fact up. any ways wolverine never lost to cykes befor. I just wanted u all to know that befor u asume savage hulk auto wins Wolverine has also lost Spiderman,Conan,Cyclops,Gambit,Shang Chi,a tiny robot named Jahf,Storm,Thing,and Colossus,all of whom are nowhere near the strength level of Savage Hulk.Sooowhatsyourpoint?

wolverine8888
wolverine ahs never lost to storm cyclopes,spiderman,gambit,chi,colossus and connan he did not lose to and that was a what if that not even real wolverine. I can't believe u just said wolverine lost to all those people even thou he has not fought with most of them ina serous fight u just pulled that out of ur ass. can u abck up any of what u just said. I own all his fights with spiderman I know u lieing there for sure and about storm, and colossuss and gambit and cyclopes for sure. so can u not post lies because it does not help ur case in the least. and for gambit winnign wolverine ahd him beat and he cheap shotted him when he went for rogue because he new something was wrong so don't give me that shit gambit was a inch away from giving up or dieing

King KAM
I know, but then he still loses to guys like cyke and sabretooth.
hes lost to sabretooth in the first 3 times, never since, and!!! he has a winning record on the hulk, and cyclops only beats wolverine because of his projections, nothing else.

wolverine8888
I can't believe u openly lied black robb that just not cool

King KAM
I can't believe u openly lied black robb that just not cool what??

black robb
wolverine ahs never lost to storm cyclopes,spiderman,gambit,chi,colossus and connan he did not lose to and that was a what if that not even real wolverine. I can't believe u just said wolverine lost to all those people even thou he has not fought with most of them ina serous fight u just pulled that out of ur ass. can u abck up any of what u just said. I own all his fights with spiderman I know u lieing there for sure and about storm, and colossuss and gambit and cyclopes for sure. so can u not post lies because it does not help ur case in the least. and for gambit winnign wolverine ahd him beat and he cheap shotted him when he went for rogue because he new something was wrong so don't give me that shit gambit was a inch away from giving up or dieing if a cheap shot from Gambit with 3 CARDS could knock out Wolvie,THEN THE HOW THE HELL COULD HE TAKE A PUNCH FROM SAVAGE HULK!?!?!? i mean its just common sense...

wolverine8888
actauly cyckes never beat wolverine if ur talken about astonizing x-men they did not even finish the fight they did not even fight relay for that matter

wolverine8888
well if ur not expecting it and also if u did not know gambit charged the cards to kill him which the last time he did it which was not even to kill he nocked out clone of thor who enw it was comming so don't give me that shit dude u were caught lieing

wolverine8888
wolverine ahs taken hits from savage hulk when he had only bone claws

King KAM
actauly cyckes never beat wolverine if ur talken about astonizing x-men they did not even finish the fight they did not even fight relay for that matter
i said he koo.

wolverine8888
naw he can't but any ways ya black robb just named people out of the blue and said they beat wolverine I call that leing sicne he hasent even faced some of them lol

King KAM
naw he can't but any ways ya black robb just named people out of the blue and said they beat wolverine I call that leing sicne he hasent even faced some of them lol if cycke has distance, then he can keep wolverine away.

King KAM
Of course. I think Wolverine has some sort of subconcious ability to bend reality, or depower his opponents. Look at the fights he's had.
that could be true.....it would make sense.

black robb
I can't believe u openly lied black robb that just not cool BLACK ROBB NEVER LIES! THAT'S ALL TRUTH!

well maybe not the Shang Chi one...

black robb
well if ur not expecting it and also if u did not know gambit charged the cards to kill him which the last time he did it which was not even to kill he nocked out clone of thor who enw it was comming so don't give me that shit dude u were caught lieing Oh i see,so anticipation results in invulnerability. I'll remember that next time i'm in Newark...

wolverine8888
dude non of that was true but the thing and he one once wolverine beaten him twice and he beat wolverine when wolverine was brand new it was one of his first comics. mr fantastic said he was lucky to have won. shang chi lost in 5 seconds to wolverine lol.

wolverine8888
no but he never would of let it hit him or let it hit him in the back he would of angle it so he be fine even if he dident if ur exspecting some thing it way harder to nock some one out lol

black robb
whatever...

wolverine8888
dude u got caught lieing man simple as that

black robb
whatever...*cough*fanboy*cough*

wolverine8888
dude I rather be called a fanboy instead of a lier who can't back up a thing he says either way I win

jgiant
dude I rather be called a fanboy instead of a lier who can't back up a thing he says either way I win No, Hulk wins.

wolverine8888
I win in are discussion and no I don't think it as easly said as hulk wins it all depends realy most of there fights there no clear winner wolverine actauly has more wins on hulk then hulk on him if im not mistaken either that or there tied for wins

jgiant
Its pretty easy when blood lust is on, Hulk beats wolvie to a pulp...

wolverine8888
hulk always has blood lust when he fights wolverine it normaly wolverine is the one who trying to hold bakc his blood lust. so no hulk does not auto win because of blood lust

jgiant
Sorry cant continue gotta go to bed, peace out...hulk still wins...

wolverine8888
naw he wont but peace man

jinzin
hulk always has blood lust when he fights wolverine it normaly wolverine is the one who trying to hold bakc his blood lust. so no hulk does not auto win because of blood lust

erm he's gotta good point here...

long pig
Wait....Wait....Did the Thing K.Oing Wolverine pic get discredited????? eek!

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Wait....Wait....Did the Thing K.Oing Wolverine pic get discredited????? eek!
along with the pic of thing gettin owned.....

Decay
what actually happened in incredible hulk 181 when he fought wolverine for the first time?

Dreampanther
Look, it's quite simple, as everybody knows, when Wolverine gets in the Canadian forest, he is forced by an irresistible compulsion to mark every tree in order to delineate his territory, and as we all know, savage Hulk is actually the smartest version of all the Hulks, so while Wolverine is distracted, Hulk just sneaks up behind Wolvie and smacks him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper and goes "Bad dog!"

And then Wolverine slinks off in abject shame, with his tail between his legs. And Hulk, of course, takes some of the trees Wolverine has been marking, roll them up in his newspaper, and gets the high of his life. smokin'

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Look, it's quite simple, as everybody knows, when Wolverine gets in the Canadian forest, he is forced by an irresistible compulsion to mark every tree in order to delineate his territory, and as we all know, savage Hulk is actually the smartest version of all the Hulks, so while Wolverine is distracted, Hulk just sneaks up behind Wolvie and smacks him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper and goes "Bad dog!"

And then Wolverine slinks off in abject shame, with his tail between his legs. And Hulk, of course, takes some of the trees Wolverine has been marking, roll them up in his newspaper, and gets the high of his life. smokin'

Ingenuous.

TheKahn
Hulk...smoking wolverine-soaked trees to get high, how the mighty have fallenpimp

Cosmic Cube
laughing out loud

MuffinmanMike

Apparently so do american cities, the earth, space...wink

Hulk wins 10/10. Wolverine can't even hurt She-Hulk(before she bulked up to beat the Champ) and she's superhuman class 85, last I checked. What's Wolverine? Oh right, HUMAN class 800.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Hulk wins 10/10. Wolverine can't even hurt She-Hulk(before she bulked up to beat the Champ) and she's superhuman class 85, last I checked. What's Wolverine? Oh right, HUMAN class 800.

Shulkie's way more than class 85. She's still weaker than Hulk.

Hulk gets jobbed in every Hulk vs. Wolverine fight. It's a tradition.

jgiant
even when he had bones...damn writers...i like the one where punisher let hulk loose on spidey, DD, and wolvie, and wolvie stood there and got punched into the next time zone...that is how every fight should go down...

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
along with the pic of thing gettin owned..... laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by Decay
what actually happened in incredible hulk 181 when he fought wolverine for the first time?

I'm gonna post this fight in the wolverine respect thread this weekend...

hopefully embarrasment

jinzin
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

considering that out of 14 hulk fights, wolverine's got a winning record according to marvel. you may want to rethink the premise to your conclusion here... confused

lol anywho I think hulk 7/10 maybe 8... i don't think it's doubtful that wolverine's gonna get lucky 2 or 3 times.. he's good at that..

Hulk Power
Yeah i wanted to see if any hulk fanboys would come out of the woodwork and try and explain how even with the canadian forest power up, hulk could pull of a victory... Originally posted by jgiant
Where is hulk power when ya need him...

Did someone call my name? I felt that my presence was needed here...and now that I saw this thread I can't let wolverine fanboys disrespect the HULK! Hulk wins this quite easily. One punch and Woverine will be flying a mile away.

King KAM
you people do realize that She hulk,savage hulk,thanos,silver surfer,thing, and thor, cant really beat champ thats all PIS B.S he'd crush them all at the same time.

wolverine8888
wolverine and hulk will draw for msot part all u who think hulk wins one punch are just foolish and don't read wolverien comic or hulk vs wolverine comic for that matter. also the punisher comic when he release hulk on wolverine dd and spiderman some one about 5 months back posted article from marvel and marvel pritty much said sorry about that comic it was bi'es that marvel comics was pissed at the wrighter. there was so many things wrong with that sieres it was sad the wrighter was lucky marvel did not firer his ass

Hulk Power
wolverine and hulk will draw for msot part all u who think hulk wins one punch are just foolish and don't read wolverien comic or hulk vs wolverine comic for that matter. also the punisher comic when he release hulk on wolverine dd and spiderman some one about 5 months back posted article from marvel and marvel pritty much said sorry about that comic it was bi'es that marvel comics was pissed at the wrighter. there was so many things wrong with that sieres it was sad the wrighter was lucky marvel did not firer his ass

First of all, do you think you can use SPELLCHECK? I can hardly understand half of the shit you posted. Second, Hulk wins this no matter how you put it. That little hairy midget aint doing shit to Hulk. One punch and it's over. Simple as that.

wolverine8888
ya u say one punch lol even though wolverine with bone claws has take several hits from savage hulk. hulk wolverine 8# do u remeber wolverine with bone claws beating hulk hmmmmmmm. wolverine has a winning rec. vs hulk and has taken countless hits from hulk so u should try and not just say hulk wins in one punch which he cant. I think most likly be a draw

King KAM
Originally posted by Hulk Power
First of all, do you think you can use SPELLCHECK? I can hardly understand half of the shit you posted. Second, Hulk wins this no matter how you put it. That little hairy midget aint doing shit to Hulk. One punch and it's over. Simple as that.
you think hulk wins everything....
you do realize.....nevermind....

HULKS NOT COSMIC!

Hulk Power
ya u say one punch lol even though wolverine with bone claws has take several hits from savage hulk. hulk wolverine 8# do u remeber wolverine with bone claws beating hulk hmmmmmmm. wolverine has a winning rec. vs hulk and has taken countless hits from hulk so u should try and not just say hulk wins in one punch which he cant. I think most likly be a draw

That's just shitty writing. I don't care what those comics say. The truth is that Hulk would knock out Wolverine no matter what. Maybe not in one punch. Maybe not in two punches but very early in the fight, Wolverine will be knocked out.

you think hulk wins everything....
you do realize.....nevermind....

HULKS NOT COSMIC!

It doesn't matter. Hulk can knock your ass out too son.

King KAM
That's just shitty writing. I don't care what those comics say. The truth is that Hulk would knock out Wolverine no matter what. Maybe not in one punch. Maybe not in two punches but very early in the fight, Wolverine will be knocked out.

It doesn't matter. Hulk can knock your ass out too son.
hahahahaha, hulk cant even knock out titanus, and wolverine would own him, and you can call me son when your nuts drop, boy.

cheldon

once again, wolverine was about to kill the hulk in that issue but because he had a concience, logan hesitated, giving the hulk the upper hand. yes, hulk won, but not by plain beating him with no excuses.

wolverine8888
king kam got u there. also hulk power u are foolish 14 fights with hulk and ur tellign me it crappy wrighting and then there many other comics were hulk admitts one of his bets foes is wolverine then u got hulk hand book which says it also

cheldon
aslong as his claws can pierce his skin, wolverine has a shot. think of a battle:
wolverine trash talks. hulk comes rampaging toward Logan. hulk attempts to punch and wolverine stabs through his knuckles. he flips over like a gymnist and on to Hulk's back. he start slashing and because Hulk is so buff, he could not reach at the little runt. then one thrust to the spinal chord and another to the head and hulk is down

wolverine8888
thats actualy how one of there fights went lol ecpt a little diffrent

jgiant
Can someone post some of those 14 fights, not the original, not the #8, not the grey hulk, not the punisher one...is there any other fights they had, ohh and not including wolverine hulk crossovers, hey i remember the crossover where hulk koed wolvie in one punch and lunched him across the forest, remember that one... the fact of the matter is hulk is just too strong and durable for this lil' guy...

Metalmanx
Oh, God. Is wolverine8888 actually trying to defend Wolverine here in this fight?

This is why no one takes you seriously, dude.

Savage Hulk wins 20/10.

wolverine8888
metal I enevr taken u serous ever. also for the dude who in lvoe with punisher u do realize that in that comci wolverine did not even have a healing factor u know that right. 181 wolverine powers did not include a healing factor actauly he was just a guy with claws who could move fast

jgiant
I was talking about the recent crossover about four or five years ago, and i am not, "in lvoe with punisher"...

wolverine8888
I knwo I just said that cuz I new u understand who i was talken to. also the one ur talken about is the 181 one he has never besides that comic been koe in one punch by hulk

Hulk Power
hahahahaha, hulk cant even knock out titanus, and wolverine would own him, and you can call me son when your nuts drop, boy.

Wolverine would own him? WTF? What the f**k? What are you smoking?

Oh and I call you son because I know it pisses you off and it makes me laugh. Though your mom didn't complain about my nuts last night. She was suckin 'em just fine. laughing out loud

wolverine8888
hulk power ur sad sad lonly nerd. go jack off in the cornner looking at pictures of ur sister and leave the rest of us alone with ur stupid comments

Hulk Power
hulk power ur sad sad lonly nerd. go jack off in the cornner looking at pictures of ur sister and leave the rest of us alone with ur stupid comments

Was I talking to you? You have NO right to insult me. First of all, don't be starting shit with me if I haven't said anything to you. Second, you don't know me so don't be saying anything.

wolverine8888
I know enough that what u said was out of line so if u say it no matter to who I will defend them and just so happens I a lot of times agree with king kam thou I was a little outa line with what I said but so werent u so u don't say any thing outa line and I won't

King KAM
Was I talking to you? You have NO right to insult me. First of all, don't be starting shit with me if I haven't said anything to you. Second, you don't know me so don't be saying anything.
nice comeback......

not

King KAM
Wolverine would own him? WTF? What the f**k? What are you smoking?

Oh and I call you son because I know it pisses you off and it makes me laugh. Though your mom didn't complain about my nuts last night. She was suckin 'em just fine. laughing out loud
my mother likes men not boys, and your mother, well i dont have sex with my hoes, but if that toothless b'itch comes back short another night i may have too choke a b'itch, because if her fat ass doesnt get my money right shes gonna catch a right, hook i mean. ol'pack of fat ass bean and cheese burrito eatin sons of b'itches

King KAM
I know enough that what u said was out of line so if u say it no matter to who I will defend them and just so happens I a lot of times agree with king kam thou I was a little outa line with what I said but so werent u so u don't say any thing outa line and I won't
thanks man

Hulk Power

All I'm going to say is to not be saying shit to me. You don't know me and I've NEVER offended you in any way by calling you names or anything like that. Up until a little while ago I was cool with you but if you want to be my enemy then that's cool. I have no problem with adding you to my ignore list.

Hulk Power
my mother likes men not boys, and your mother, well i dont have sex with my hoes, but if that toothless b'itch comes back short another night i may have too choke a b'itch, because if her fat ass doesnt get my money right shes gonna catch a right, hook i mean. ol'pack of fat ass bean and cheese burrito eatin sons of b'itches

Oh so now you're getting racial on me aren't you? Why you got to be saying shit about Mexicans now? You don't see me saying anything about black people. How would you like it if I said crap about black people? Don't be talking about people's ethnicities man. That's low...even for you.

wolverine8888
welxs kingkam

King KAM
Oh so now you're getting racial on me aren't you? Why you got to be saying shit about Mexicans now? You don't see me saying anything about black people. How would you like it if I said crap about black people? Don't be talking about people's ethnicities man. That's low...even for you.
i dont know what ethnicity you are, and its not as low as your mother is gonna be if she comes back short again.

Hulk Power
i dont know what ethnicity you are, and its not as low as your mother is gonna be if she comes back short again.

That's bull shit. How could you not know that I'm Mexican? You know that I am and now you're just talking crap on Mexican people. Oh and tell that b'itch ass hoe of your mom that if she doesn't pay me my $300 for that bj I let her give me, I'm going to choke her with my dick.

powerfulone1987

Lol.

Hulk Power has found somebody else to argue with.

It never got this serious with me cause I wouldn't let it but that's Hulk Power for you.

Only happy when he's really not.

King KAM
That's bull shit. How could you not know that I'm Mexican? You know that I am and now you're just talking crap on Mexican people. Oh and tell that b'itch ass hoe of your mom that if she doesn't pay me my 0 for that bj I let her give me, I'm going to choke her with my dick.
dude......i win, your comeback was lame....i crushed you.... just give this one up.

powerfulone1987
I agree.

Was a little middle schoolish, what am i saying, it was complete middle schoolish.

Wynndar
wow this is messed up.

powerfulone1987
Sure is, but that's what you get when Hulk Power is in the mix.

King KAM
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Sure is, but that's what you get when Hulk Power is in the mix.
agreed.

Hulk Power
dude......i win, your comeback was lame....i crushed you.... just give this one up.

Yeah sure. Talking about Mexican people and how we eat burritos. Yeah you sure won. That's hitting below the belt and you know it. If I wanted to I could have said shit too but I'm not like that. I'm not cheap like you.

Though we'll settle this some other time. We'll settle this when you "drive to my house and we fight." laughing

King KAM
Yeah sure. Talking about Mexican people and how we eat burritos. Yeah you sure won. That's hitting below the belt and you know it. If I wanted to I could have said shit too but I'm not like that. I'm not cheap like you.

Though we'll settle this some other time. We'll settle this when you "drive to my house and we fight." laughing
hahahahahhahahahNO! you loose I am the CHAMPION!

Hulk Power
hahahahahhahahahNO! you loose I am the CHAMPION!

Yeah well this is all I got to say...

King KAM
Yeah well this is all I got to say...
now thats not funny, making fun of retarded people, seriously uncool.

Hulk Power
now thats not funny, making fun of retarded people, seriously uncool.

Just because you're retarded and I'm making fun of you it doesn't mean that it's not funny.

Metalmanx
Actually, I'm gonna have to agree with Hulk Power here.

That's all I've got to say to that.

Savage Hulk wins 30/10.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, I'm gonna have to agree with Hulk Power here.

That's all I've got to say to that.

Savage Hulk wins 30/10.

Thanks man. Finally someone that agrees with me.

powerfulone1987
And here's someone that doesn't

I was kind of on your side about joking about your ethnicity.

But how can you turn around and make fun about being retarded. That's just as bad if not worse.

Once again your showing how hypocritical you are.

Everywhere you go you argue with people. Why would you even post that thing about being retarded when you win. When all you do on the Games forum is say how you "owned my ass" left and right, when obviously you didn't but anyway, you are obsessed at stating how much you beat me and won the argument. So once again you're being hypocritical and immature and you need to learn to like people or you will end up alone.

I mean what's the point of coming on a message board full of "PEOPLE" if you don't like PEOPLE?

That's all Im saying.

jinzin
Did someone call my name? I felt that my presence was needed here...and now that I saw this thread I can't let wolverine fanboys disrespect the HULK! Hulk wins this quite easily. One punch and Woverine will be flying a mile away.

and just get back up and hitch a train back to the fight.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Can someone post some of those 14 fights, not the original, not the #8, not the grey hulk, not the punisher one...is there any other fights they had, ohh and not including wolverine hulk crossovers, hey i remember the crossover where hulk koed wolvie in one punch and lunched him across the forest, remember that one... the fact of the matter is hulk is just too strong and durable for this lil' guy...

actually that was with several punches... one of which was a direct hit to the face.... AFTER wolverine has already been in constant action for nearly half a day... AFTER he has just battled an old nemises.... and WHILE he wasn't going all out... (i.e. berserker rage)

jinzin
That's bull shit. How could you not know that I'm Mexican? You know that I am and now you're just talking crap on Mexican people. Oh and tell that b'itch ass hoe of your mom that if she doesn't pay me my 0 for that bj I let her give me, I'm going to choke her with my dick.

how would he? confused

powerfulone1987
Because in that statement he specifically said "you know I am Mexican".

Kind of a give away if you ask me.

jinzin
I mean before that.... the way he made it sound, was like KING KAM already new his ethinicity before the pissing contest got started in the first place... my question: how so?

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
I mean before that.... the way he made it sound, was like KING KAM already new his ethinicity before the pissing contest got started in the first place... my question: how so?
i didnt know anything

jinzin
as i suspected... hmmmmm

jplatinum
They already fought a million times.

black robb
Why do people make threads like this? Regular Hulk could take on folks like Thor,Silver Surferr,and the entire Fantastic 4,so what hope could one hero have against an even more powerful Hulk. This is truly the ultimate display of fanboyism.

Sparkz
Hulk should logicly easily beat wolverine, but he dosen't so he won't, and will you lot stop fighting, and just for the record all of the insults and comebacks were crap, I mean come on the "your momma" insults are so crap where is the "A" material, so stop embaressing yourselfs, especialy here it isnt the place to do it, just because you all like different characters dosent mean you have to satrt fighting, its stupid and no one likes it.

Hulk power stop antagonisng them, wolverine888, KingKam stop ganging up on Hulk power...I dnt wanna here 1 more word...1 word, hey I saw that, all right, wheres my big stick.

OOO thats a big stick!!

black robb
Originally posted by Sparkz
Hulk should logicly easily beat wolverine, but he dosen't so he won't, and will you lot stop fighting, and just for the record all of the insults and comebacks were crap, I mean come on the "your momma" insults are so crap where is the "A" material, so stop embaressing yourselfs, especialy here it isnt the place to do it, just because you all like different characters dosent mean you have to satrt fighting, its stupid and no one likes it.

Hulk power stop antagonisng them, wolverine888, KingKam stop ganging up on Hulk power...I dnt wanna here 1 more word...1 word, hey I saw that, all right, wheres my big stick.

OOO thats a big stick!! My stick is bigger...

jinzin
Originally posted by black robb
Why do people make threads like this? Regular Hulk could take on folks like Thor,Silver Surferr,and the entire Fantastic 4,so what hope could one hero have against an even more powerful Hulk. This is truly the ultimate display of fanboyism.

about as much of a chance as he usually does.. which is surprisingly decent... wink

black robb
about as much of a chance as he usually does.. which is surprisingly decent... wink ....my stick is bigger...

King KAM
....my stick is bigger...
the stick of a wolverine follower is infinite

jgiant
mine is infinite plus 1...

jinzin
....my stick is bigger...

okay confused

I don't care.. man with bigger stick wins fight.....

unless it's a gunfight... laughing out loud bang boah you dead...

Jesse7
I'm leaning towards Hulk, but if Wolverine fights smart, he could win.

Marcus4600
http://www.marvel.com/wallpaper/papers/hulkvwolv_1_800.jpg
whistling

TheKahn
ninja

capt it up
okay confused

I don't care.. man with bigger stick wins fight.....

I have sticks, stick lol I win

unless it's a gunfight... laughing out loud bang boah you dead...

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
ninja

Yo Kahn, do you know why Marcus 4600 got banned?

jgiant
this thread was sweet...

Jarshewa
Im no expert, but doesnt HUlk rip wolverine in half in ultimate wolverine vs. hulk. I think

If the hulk and wolverine were sharing a cell in prison, who would be whos *****.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Jarshewa
Im no expert, but doesnt HUlk rip wolverine in half in ultimate wolverine vs. hulk. I think

If the hulk and wolverine were sharing a cell in prison, who would be whos *****.

Yes, Wolverine gets ripped into two by the Hulk in the ultimate universe.

However, several of Wolverine's 'fans' (cough cough) have insinuated (actually they have been quite overt about it) that that doesn't count because it 'took place in the Ultimate universe.'

Which is a bunch of unadulterated BS to me, because in ANY universe Wolverine shouldn't even be a threat to the Hulk.

Why?

Well:
1- A single blow from the Hulk should liquefy the innards of the 'Clawed One.' His adamantium skeleton may not be affected, but all his internal organs should be severely affected.
Now, Wolverine could heal of his wounds, but he would be out of the fight.
2-There is nothing that Wolverine can do to harm the Hulk. Logan may attack and slash at the Hulk, but the Hulk has a very effective healing factor. Any slash or scratch from Logan should heal immediately, and thus Logan has no real offense against the Hulk.

I find it so funny when Wolverine's various fanboys claim that Logan's healing factor would make it possible for him to heal from any blows that come from the Hulk, YET they CONVENIENTLY forget that the Hulk has an even BETTER healing factor than Wolverine.
Thus IF Wolverine can heal from a blow from the Hulk, then how in goodness name can a slash from Wolverine even hurt the Hulk when he has a better healing factor than Wolverine?

Anyways, the Hulk should win (and with KMC non-PIS/CIS rules he should win 10/10). However expect Wolverine's fanboys to say that Wolverine not only could win but would win (which is not surprising since according to one of them Wolverine has a chance against Superman)

Jarshewa
i think that wolverine being able to get his ass kicked every now and then (cyber breaking his claws,magneto taking his adamantium)makes him cooler because hes not the ULTIMATE hardass.the Hulk on the other hand never seems to lose and i think that makes him less appealing as a character.

i think the hulk would toss wolvie around like a rag doll,but id like to see the get hulk rocked for once.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yes, Wolverine gets ripped into two by the Hulk in the ultimate universe.

However, several of Wolverine's 'fans' (cough cough) have insinuated (actually they have been quite overt about it) that that doesn't count because it 'took place in the Ultimate universe.'

Which is a bunch of unadulterated BS to me, because in ANY universe Wolverine shouldn't even be a threat to the Hulk.

Why?

Well:
1- A single blow from the Hulk should liquefy the innards of the 'Clawed One.' His adamantium skeleton may not be affected, but all his internal organs should be severely affected.
Now, Wolverine could heal of his wounds, but he would be out of the fight.
2-There is nothing that Wolverine can do to harm the Hulk. Logan may attack and slash at the Hulk, but the Hulk has a very effective healing factor. Any slash or scratch from Logan should heal immediately, and thus Logan has no real offense against the Hulk.

I find it so funny when Wolverine's various fanboys claim that Logan's healing factor would make it possible for him to heal from any blows that come from the Hulk, YET they CONVENIENTLY forget that the Hulk has an even BETTER healing factor than Wolverine.
Thus IF Wolverine can heal from a blow from the Hulk, then how in goodness name can a slash from Wolverine even hurt the Hulk when he has a better healing factor than Wolverine?

Anyways, the Hulk should win (and with KMC non-PIS/CIS rules he should win 10/10). However expect Wolverine's fanboys to say that Wolverine not only could win but would win (which is not surprising since according to one of them Wolverine has a chance against Superman)
thumb up

soleran30
Hulk Wins this fairly easily. 10/10 Its the biggest crock of sh1t to even see logan compete with Hulk when you look at the type of characters and who they typically face off against.

However for the sake of the Wolverine fans out there I will add this.......................

Derp deRp Wolb3r1ne can take hmi cuz he iz da best at wut he duz

spideycarnage
Originally posted by soleran30
Hulk Wins this fairly easily. 10/10 Its the biggest crock of sh1t to even see logan compete with Hulk when you look at the type of characters and who they typically face off against.

However for the sake of the Wolverine fans out there I will add this.......................

Derp deRp Wolb3r1ne can take hmi cuz he iz da best at wut he duz
laughing laughing
man i miss laughing at his grammar.

soleran30
Originally posted by spideycarnage
laughing laughing
man i miss laughing at his grammar.

Well I wasn't specifically picking on specific person, more the mentallity of Wolverine fans in general but I'm glad you got a kick out of it. wink

spideycarnage
wolverine8888 was the person in mind

spetznaz
wolverine8888 was the person in mind

You do know he is back, right?
Calls himself 'Capt it Up' nowadays.

spideycarnage
oh crap it makes sence now

capt it up
oh crap it makes sence now
u don't even know me yet u act as if u do. honestly shut the **** up

steverules
Hooray I've been lookin for you everywhere. Can I ask you something about an issue of x-men I'm lookin for? Cause I think you may know the number.

capt it up
Originally posted by steverules
Hooray I've been lookin for you everywhere. Can I ask you something about an issue of x-men I'm lookin for? Cause I think you may know the number.
ya sure ask away

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by capt it up
u don't even know me yet u act as if u do. honestly shut the **** up

No cursing at people. mad You have a bad rep around here. Get used to it.

steverules
I'm lookin for the number issue of x-men where wolvie beat's gambit, he pop's two claw's and threaten's to pop the third like he sometime's does.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
No cursing at people. mad You have a bad rep around here. Get used to it.
maby I do maby I don't but u dont know me and he don't know me so why act as if u do.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>