Hercules vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 classic Avengers.... in an one on one combat... who wins ?

armandovalles
Herc would rip his armor right off.

Maestro
Wolverine, nuff said.

wolverine8888
? what the hell lol

Cosmic Cube
Iron Man wins. Herc isn't ripping off anything.

Respect Tony Stark!

wolverine8888
I doubt that

Cosmic Cube
Herc has strength, and fighting skill, and...

That's it.

If Iron Man can take on the Hulk, savage or not, he shouldn't have a big problem with Hercules.

He's too smart, and way too versatile. IM Wins.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I doubt that

fixed that for ya.

wolverine8888
iron neevr beaten the hulk normal he just loses or holds him off he never on the winnign side lol. herc has taken on the hulk. he taken on thor and has not lost to thor yet. I know thor has beaten iron man so what makes u think iron man stands a chance to win?

wolverine8888
thanks lol

leonidas
<<iron neevr beaten the hulk normal he just loses or holds him off he never on the winnign side lol.>>

read more. im 132-3 hulk is KO'd by iron man -- in his classic armor. im is cl100 + he has tons of other abilities AND he's a genius. he's EASILY beaten goliath/atlas who is also high cl100. he's also ko'd thor, silver surfer, and terrax. name another hero who has ko victories over ss, hulk and thor. when the hell will people 'round here figure out im is one of marvel's and COMIC BOOK'S elite?

unless he fights like an idiot (which he is not), tony should win this, similar to the way supes would beat hulk by simply being more versatile.

wolverine8888
so he beaten the hulk hmm I dident know that he also lost to the hulk last fight they had dident he get hsi ass kicked by hulk

armandovalles
Hercules ripped Terminus' armor so Iron Man should not be a problem. The only real problem for Herc is getting close enough to IM, but Herc has great agility and speed for such a big guy so i think sooner or later Herc wins.

ScarletSpider
Iron Man has range, that's pretty much his only asset in this battle. If he can use that effectively, he might pull out a win, but I don't think there's a way to really use that one advantage to pull out a win.

Hercules is far from an idiot, he may play the part of the beer-guzzling oaf, but he's had some clever moments before, and "sharing the gift of battle" is what he lives for.

Wonderman
Ironman is designed to be at least 30% better than the 100 class strengths.
Ironman defeats Herc as much as it hurts my frail old mans body to admit it.

guy222
herc

Innerhype
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Herc has strength, and fighting skill, and...

That's it.

If Iron Man can take on the Hulk, savage or not, he shouldn't have a big problem with Hercules.

He's too smart, and way too versatile. IM Wins.

Evangel94
I think Iron Man could take Hercules, however Tony definitely wouldn't fight Hercules head on in a fist fight as first choice. He would probably avoid fighting Hercules in his regular armor and if forced to fight him fist to fist, he would probably ride in on his Hulkbuster armor.

If anyone wants a good reference, if anybody read it, in one of the World War Hulk tie-ins Hercules actually battles the Hulkbuster armor, so that would actually be a good reference point.

(The armor was possessed by Zom, however Zom was so drained and weakened after having Dr. Strange reject him that he went into the nearest thing he could find which happened to be the Hulkbuster armor)

Blair Wind
They have actually fought before fist to fist. During the Crossing:
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punchinghercaj4.jpg

Seems Iron Man hits harder than Herc smile

Bouboumaster
Hulk beat them both in the same time.

tkitna
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Somebody help me out here. How did Stark survive a punch in the kisser from Hercules without his face plate? Was 99% of Hercules strength zapped from him or was it something else? What was going on there?

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Somebody help me out here. How did Stark survive a punch in the kisser from Hercules without his face plate? Was 99% of Hercules strength zapped from him or was it something else? What was going on there?

You beat me to the punch.
I was thinking the same thing.
Dumb sh!t like this is what makes some feats invalid.

tazz
Tincan ftw

K3VIL
That is inconsistent, no helmet and taking a punch from Herc?Was his emergency force field up?Otherwise that's crap.Also which incarnation of Herc was it?Probably after another "punishment" by Zeus

Erik-Lensherr

Are you serious ?

Lord Feron

Anyway I think we all agree maybe that was a bad example lol.

I think as many other peole think that Tony will keep the distance with herc and battle him at mid range to long or from the sky. IF Herc does come close enuf IM does have sonic emitters and other lil gadgets to stun or halt Herc. So IM FTW but if the fighting arena was small and enclosed. I don't think IM will win. WOOT IM!

Newjak
Anyone else remember in Civil War Ironman using his sonic emitters on the anti-registration side. Who ran through through everyone and everything including Ironman.

Wasn't it Hercules 313

guy222
bumprav

Bouboumaster
Hercules ftw

OneDumbG0
I'll call split. Hercules can obviously run through most everything Iron Man can throw at him. But Iron Man isn't without his tricks. When he isn't getting his butt kicked, Stark performs quite well.

Split 5/10.

CaptainStoic
I believe that the Hercules Iroman hit was mortal Herc, who was very weak compared to his immortal form.

OneDumbG0
Also, it seems like Hercules was pleading with Stark to explain his betrayal. So it could have been a "wake-up, jerk" punch instead of a real one.

Mindset
Herc wins.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Newjak
Anyone else remember in Civil War Ironman using his sonic emitters on the anti-registration side. Who ran through through everyone and everything including Ironman.

Wasn't it Hercules 313

smile Those sonics were specifically designed to work on the human brains frequency shut down.

He has other options smile

OneDumbG0
smile Those sonics were specifically designed to work on the human brains frequency shut down.

He has other options smile That doesn't mean that Hercules as a demigod would be absolutely immune to it's effects. It messed up Vision and Hulkling as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.