Shadowcat vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
What the f**k? Oh my God, is this the death of Juggernaut. If Shadowcat phases him into earth and turns him solid is he fineto?

LGodamus
um no, he would be unharmed....at least classic juggs would be unharmed...i dont know about imposternaut.

johnv89
I don't know, I assume his forcefield would keep that from happening, but if it doesn't, how does it affect his invincibility?

LGodamus
even if it hurt him it cannot kill him...but of course its not mystical in origin or supremely powerful like celestial tech..so he isnt going to be harmed...besides jug hardly ever even used his force field

johnv89
Hard too say, he's never been turned into stone. Maybe he becomes a living statue stick out tongue

golem370
He had Metal melted around him and he broke out. He was hit with god force and he was not harmed unlike the ground below him. He was hit with a Gasoline truck and walked away from it. He is Juggernaut after all.

Metalmanx
Juggy would be unphased. That is, if this is Classic Juggernaut. He wouldn't be phased in the slightest. Just stuck. For a moment. Then he'll start flexing his arms, and bam. He's out.

This is the stalemate from Hell.

johnv89
This is different, he's turned into stone. There's no muscle tissue to break out with.

Wonderman
After thinking about it, Juggs is supposed more powerful than the force it takes to spilt an atom so i guess kitty couldn't finish him by phasing him into earth. And kittys molecules couldn't survive phasing while in a black hole so i doubt she could topple him.

johnv89
Good point, both die, or at least stalemate.

Wynndar
Jugs felt it when Vision fingered him in the back of the head.

johnv89
Back to my first post, could she get past the forcefield?

JirK
im pretty sure that juggernauts force field keeps her out.

powerfulone1987
This is all too much.

What's all this about turning into Stone. That's Black Cat's power is it. No.

And if she were to phase Juggernaut into a solid material such as the earth. It would destroy him, anybody for that matter.

Once she turned him back to a solid (let go of him and left him in the earth) he would probably explode or something because all of a sudden he is being phased back into earth, into an area of space that's already occupied by matter(earth). He wouldn't be able to exist in a space already occupied matter. Only Black Cat because she has the ability to phase herself into no matter and she takes up no matter in that phase.

Khellendros
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
And if she were to phase Juggernaut into a solid material such as the earth. It would destroy him, anybody for that matter.

Once she turned him back to a solid (let go of him and left him in the earth) he would probably explode or something because all of a sudden he is being phased back into earth, into an area of space that's already occupied by matter(earth). He wouldn't be able to exist in a space already occupied matter. Only Black Cat because she has the ability to phase herself into no matter and she takes up no matter in that phase.
Yeah, and depending on the writer that would either be the death of the Juggernaut or another chance to show off his AWESOME POWER by having him pull himself together from that.

Metalmanx
We're still not even sure if Kitty can phase him. I honestly don't recall if it's happened or not.

I would imagine, since his powers derive straight from magic, that she wouldn't be able to, seeing as she's had trouble with magic in the past.

And, I know this might be met with some hatred, but if you ever saw this one episode of X-men Evolution, Kitty did this exact thing. She phased Juggernaut right into the solid cement/reinforced steel of a dam. And he was fine, if not annoyed as hell.

That's actually how I perceive it as well. He is magically enchanted afterall. Her phasing him into the ground would be the same as burying him underneath a mountain really. He would just eventually break out using his super strength.

This is my opinion at least.

long pig
mad I HATE YOU FOR THAT!!! mad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
mad I HATE YOU FOR THAT!!! mad

Aww...I hate you, too, buddy. I hate you, too. wink

Wynndar
does that show still come on the air?

Swanky-Tuna

Once she turned him back to a solid (let go of him and left him in the earth) he would probably explode or something because all of a sudden he is being phased back into earth, into an area of space that's already occupied by matter(earth). He wouldn't be able to exist in a space already occupied matter.
I'm totally willing to bet that the ground would explode but Juggernaut would be fine.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
this one episode of X-men Evolution, Kitty did this exact thing. She phased Juggernaut right into the solid cement/reinforced steel of a dam. And he was fine, if not annoyed as hell.
I saw that. That was so dumb. A little girl dragging a 10 foot man into a block of concrete.

JirK
Originally posted by Metalmanx
We're still not even sure if Kitty can phase him. I honestly don't recall if it's happened or not.

I would imagine, since his powers derive straight from magic, that she wouldn't be able to, seeing as she's had trouble with magic in the past.

And, I know this might be met with some hatred, but if you ever saw this one episode of X-men Evolution, Kitty did this exact thing. She phased Juggernaut right into the solid cement/reinforced steel of a dam. And he was fine, if not annoyed as hell.

That's actually how I perceive it as well. He is magically enchanted afterall. Her phasing him into the ground would be the same as burying him underneath a mountain really. He would just eventually break out using his super strength.

This is my opinion at least.

evolution is way way way way way way way way different from the true marvel universe. its not even funny how different things are.

EsteemedLeader
How does she move him if he weighs, like, 900 pounds?

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm totally willing to bet that the ground would explode but Juggernaut would be fine.

I saw that. That was so dumb. A little girl dragging a 10 foot man into a block of concrete.

Think about it though. It wouldn't make since for him to survive.

The earth is alreayd occupying that space so why would the earth be more effected?
His matter is the one being displaced in another. He's the one being altered and being placed in occupied space.
He can't exist in space that's already occupied by matter, nobody can.
He would explode or something from suddenly being phased into a space he couldn't possible exist at the moment.

I must have missed that episode.
It was because of the Xmen Evolution series that I converted over to WB from Fox Kids on Saturday Mornings and believe me that was hard. Digimon was my show on Fox Kids and I gave it up.
I miss them both though because now Xmen doesn't even come on anymore. I don't understand that. It could have at least went to another channel like the Teen Titans or something.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JirK
evolution is way way way way way way way way different from the true marvel universe. its not even funny how different things are.

I was really just trying to make a point.

Guys, this is the same Juggernaut that does the impossible everyday. And you think just because he's occupying the same space the Earth that he dies?

The same guy who can't be damaged? Completely invulnerable?

Yea. Juggernaut survives. Easily.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by JirK

Well I never read the comics really because there isn't really a place near me that know about that sales comic books. I wish they did.

So I wouldn't really know the difference. I do know about some comic books though like the Ages one with the time travel. That has to be my favorite one, even though I didn't read any of the others really but I know about some and I love time traveling so that would be my favorite out of the others probably.

I don't really understand the different versions though, like people are talking about the series that out now like the Ulitmate series or something like that and then past ones like the Xmen and other characters are different people in each series, it's kind of wierd and strange to me and I dont understand. Why can't they just have one story line with the Xmen being the same person all the way through.

Confusing. I fear it would be too late for me to get into comic books even if I knew where to get the.

Swanky-Tuna

The earth is alreayd occupying that space so why would the earth be more effected?
Because he's friggen Juggernaut. He walks on air and fights people as a skeleton. He fights demons because he doesn't know any better and blows things up by flexing.

I really only watched it on cartoon network and that was so I could ***** about it while my sister watched.

gamewarrior
Juggernaut would probably dig his way out or create enough force to smash out. I mean wear talking about Jug here the guy who took the full blast of Cyclops without his visor, the guy who went through concrete, steel and mountains as if they were tissue paper, the guy who was hit by godforce and kept on walking. In other words jug has done the impossible.

newjak86
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Juggernaut would probably dig his way out or create enough force to smash out. I mean wear talking about Jug here the guy who took the full blast of Cyclops without his visor, the guy who went through concrete, steel and mountains as if they were tissue paper, the guy who was hit by godforce and kept on walking. In other words jug has done the impossible. Many times before he has done things like this. It's what he is he's unstoppable if Kitty tried to phase him whil he is walking Juggs would simply walk out of the ground. It's what he does he is a cheap character with the ability to become even cheaper best way to describe him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wonderman
What the f**k? Oh my God, is this the death of Juggernaut. If Shadowcat phases him into earth and turns him solid is he fineto?

What the f**k?

Heck no. Juggernaut is totally indestructable. He would probably displace any soil or rock that he occupied the same space as when he reconstitutes.

Cosmic Cube
Because he's friggen Juggernaut. He walks on air and fights people as a skeleton. He fights demons because he doesn't know any better and blows things up by flexing.

I really only watched it on cartoon network and that was so I could ***** about it while my sister watched.

A 10 foot 900 pound man, no less.

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut weighs as much as he wants because nobody will tell him otherwise.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut weighs as much as he wants because nobody will tell him otherwise.

'Cept me.

About your sig: Aquateam Hunger force is a stupid non-funny show. It's only funny if you've killed a good 3/4 of your brain-cells. It is stupid and I hate it.

Judgement passed.

Swanky-Tuna
That's your opinion isn't it. They referenced Rush too many times NOT to be good. And that was just the one episode.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
'Cept me.

About your sig: Aquateam Hunger force is a stupid non-funny show. It's only funny if you've killed a good 3/4 of your brain-cells. It is stupid and I hate it.

Judgement passed.

Well, folks. Cosmic Cube has spoken. Anyone who has any sort of love for the show must cease right now before he personally comes to each of your homes and kills you right at your door. Oh, he'll do it. His word is law, afterall.

Please. Don't let him see you defy him. HIS WORD IS ABOVE ALL!

willRules

His matter is the one being displaced in another. He's the one being altered and being placed in occupied space.
He can't exist in space that's already occupied by matter, nobody can.
He would explode or something from suddenly being phased into a space he couldn't possible exist at the moment.

I must have missed that episode.
It was because of the Xmen Evolution series that I converted over to WB from Fox Kids on Saturday Mornings and believe me that was hard. Digimon was my show on Fox Kids and I gave it up.
I miss them both though because now Xmen doesn't even come on anymore. I don't understand that. It could have at least went to another channel like the Teen Titans or something.

Like nightcrawler who is always afraid he will teleport half in a wall or solid object..........

powerfulone1987
Yeah, it would be like that. Even though I didn't know it was stated that he was scared.

Yall must be talking about comic books moments and stuff with all of these scenarios yall are stating.

I have only seen the shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.