How is Exar Kun defeated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniki
I know very little about this character. The only place I heard about him was in KOTOR. He is mentioned by Jolee Bindu who fought in the war against him. He explains to Revan that Exar Kun was defeated but gives absolutely no explanation as to how or who defeated him. Does anyone the how this was supposed to have happened?

Deus Ex
He had an entire Republic army and most of the jedi order attacking him when he absorbed the life of the Massassi warriors on Yavin IV and put his spirit in stasis in the ruins or something.

Darth_Glentract
He was killed by some padawans and luke while luke was in a coma with the help of a ghost. yep, thats the way to go for sure.

Deus Ex
As of KOTOR, Exar Kun was in stasis. But thanks for coming in here with your player hatin' demeanor, Glentract. I notice you didn't hate Exar Kun really until this recent fade with "for kun/anti kun" in the versus forum.

Group mentality much?

Darth_Glentract
sorry, that wasn;t supposed to be sarcasm. i was just joking about how kun died. it doesn't seem a fitting end for him.

Deus Ex
Then I apologize. You need a sarcastic smilie or something.

Tangible God
Yeah, Exar went in a very degrading way. Destroyed by Padawans, children, and a rookie master. Oh I was bawling like a baby when I read that.

Still am really. (sniff)

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Then I apologize. You need a sarcastic smilie or something.

Geez. Can't you just accept bad authorship nicely?

Fishy
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yeah, Exar went in a very degrading way. Destroyed by Padawans, children, and a rookie master. Oh I was bawling like a baby when I read that.

Still am really. (sniff)

Post ROTJ crap, what did you expect?

Darth Avis
How strong is a massasi warrior and did Kun use them for his army? Please answer.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Fishy
Post ROTJ crap, what did you expect? Ah, about tree:fitty.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Avis
How strong is a massasi warrior and did Kun use them for his army? Please answer. Yeah, he used them to build his temples in which he focused his power and later infused his life into.

By the time Sadow had mutated them they resembled huge biped monsters, no longer red, but multi-coloured...like giant skittles.

Darth Avis
how strong were they?

Tangible God
Pretty freakin strong.

Darth Avis
like what can they do and any pics

Fishy
Originally posted by Tangible God
Ah, about tree:fitty.

Great episode smile Also really damn stupid, but then again all of Southpark is.

Darth Avis
i loved stupid spoiled hoer video play set and the one were the gerbil went out of MR. Slaves ass. My two favorites.

Tangible God
i loved stupid spoiled hoer video play set and the one were the gerbil went out of MR. Slaves ass. My two favorites. Oh No! Lemmiwinks!

Darth Avis
Yes that was good. I liked the song.

chilled monkey
like what can they do and any pics

Massasi are very strong (probably as strong as Wookies or more) and are fierce fighters. They are primitive and not very smart, though.

They are Force-sensitive and use disc-shaped throwing weapons which they guide to the target using the Dark Side of the Force. I don't think they have any other powers though. In melee combat, I think they mostly use staffs or their bare claws.

When Kun fist encountered them, they knocked him out and tried to sacrifice him to a monster. He killed it so they decided he was the 'chosen one.'

Fishy
Kinda like Anakin only cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.