Solid Snake vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Yep. Just as it says. Solid Snake vs. Hulk.

Featureless environment. They start 30 feet from each other.

Snake gets his usual arsenal. Hulk gets his ripped, purple pants.

Who would win?

I'm personally leaning towards Solid Snake. I think he's got a chance. He'll definitely hold his own, that's for sure.

Jargon343
That's a joke, right?

johnv89
no contest, hulk is faster, much stronger and never could be hurt by the likes of ss.

Orestes
This isn't Jobber Hulk who has trouble with Wolverine and Spider-Man, is it? If so, then Snake's got a real shot.

If you mean the actual "can make changes to the topography of the world and has potentially unlimited strength" Hulk, I just don't see what Snake could do against him. At least not without some prep-time.

johnv89
Even wolverine and spiderman are too much, no contest.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yep. Just as it says. Solid Snake vs. Hulk.

Featureless environment. They start 30 feet from each other.

Snake gets his usual arsenal. Hulk gets his ripped, purple pants.

Who would win?

I'm personally leaning towards Solid Snake. I think he's got a chance. He'll definitely hold his own, that's for sure.

Punisher can kick his ass...enough said.

johnv89
Originally posted by Hulk Power

I disagree roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, man. I couldn't even keep a straight face anymore. Orestes, Jargon343, Hulk Power, johnv89, my friends...of course I'm joking.

Man, that was really hard to type up this thread without laughing the whole time.

I was doing it in retaliation to TwisterGameX's "Magneto vs. Spiderman" thread.

Seriously, guys. I was just joking. A horrible joke I know. Just relax.

Hulk beats Snake, Cyber Ninja, Psycho Mantis, and all the metal gears in one flick of his pinkie.

Don't worry, boys. I haven't gone mental.

Orestes

Sorry, but I've gotta disagree with you there. wink Snake is essentially Punisher and Captain America combined. However, he's not going to be any match for Hulk UNLESS this is Jobber "I can't for some reason seem to handle Spider-Man and Wolverine" Hulk. If this is the REAL Hulk, it's Hulk all the way.

(As an aside, I loved Garth Ennis's take on "Wolverine vs. Hulk" in Confederacy of Dunces. Say what you like about Ennis, but that's how that match-up would REALLY look.)

Jargon343

You mean, even punisher can kick SS's ass or hulks ass?

Orestes
Originally posted by Metalmanx
....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, man. I couldn't even keep a straight face anymore. Orestes, Jargon343, Hulk Power, johnv89, my friends...of course I'm joking.

Man, that was really hard to type up this thread without laughing the whole time.

I was doing it in retaliation to TwisterGameX's "Magneto vs. Spiderman" thread.

Seriously, guys. I was just joking. A horrible joke I know. Just relax.

Hulk beats Snake, Cyber Ninja, Psycho Mantis, and all the metal gears in one flick of his pinkie.

Don't worry, boys. I haven't gone mental.

Yeah, I kinda figured you were baiting. stick out tongue I was wondering what the reason was, though. wink

johnv89
Originally posted by Orestes
Sorry, but I've gotta disagree with you there. wink Snake is essentially Punisher and Captain America combined. However, he's not going to be any match for Hulk UNLESS this is Jobber "I can't for some reason seem to handle Spider-Man and Wolverine" Hulk. If this is the REAL Hulk, it's Hulk all the way.

(As an aside, I loved Garth Ennis's take on "Wolverine vs. Hulk" in Confederacy of Dunces. Say what you like about Ennis, but that's how that match-up would REALLY look.)

That is a lie, all LIES!!!

Tha C-Master
Twister would cry and pout about this, I could see it now:

"when i say, xx beat xx, get insulted, but now ok"

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Twister would cry and pout about this, I could see it now:

"when i say, xx beat xx, get insulted, but now ok"

You slap a steak on your crotch and cry when the dogs tear your balls off.

You're lucky I've got no real authority, C-Master, or your ass would be banned for CONSISTANT trolling,.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
You slap a steak on your crotch and cry when the dogs tear your balls off.

You're lucky I've got no real authority, C-Master, or your ass would be banned for CONSISTANT trolling,. Muffanman I remember you, hadn't seen you around for awhile. And no, I"m not, he started stuff with me and even made threads about it. But hey. Why start a fight, if I left war with another?

Oh I've been much more productive now that he's left, threads are MUCH better.

Arahan
double thread? you can do your fun threads, fine but please just make the threads once not twice.

Hulk wins, debate finished. Go home and satisfy your girlfriends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.