Mark Hamill or Hayden Christensen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joli Bug-Azi
In terms of acting ability, who do you think is better?

I'd say Cristensen, he had a much deeper and harder character to portray than Hamill's and in my view he was pretty good.

Hamill's hardest task was talking to the puppet Yoda(which was pretty hard) and he did it pretty well.

Christensen had to show someone slowly sliding to the Dark Side, not the easiest of tasks.

I know alot of people are gonna drop bombs on me so let it rip.

Sir Nauj
Hayden droolio

Darth_Glentract
Are you asking who would win in a real fight? Hamil. Sure he is old, but Hayden is near gay.

Se7in
As an actor, Hayden. In a fight, maybe Hayden.

Tangible God
Kay, we're not talking about whether the 25 year old kid can kick the 50 year olds' ass.

But Hamill did a very good job. He went from the cocky, almost prebuscent like Luke in ANH, (and actually matured a little during the movie) to the more sombre Luke in ROTJ, not to mention Lucas and the whole crew said that if it wasn't for Hamill's great performance with the Yoda puppet, then the movie would've been ruined.

But hey, Hayden did a good job in ROTS. Not in AOTC though...no...he ruined that movie for me. Him AND Portman.

Zachara
Originally posted by Tangible God

But hey, Hayden did a good job in ROTS. Not in AOTC though...no...he ruined that movie for me. Him AND Portman.

Here! Here! Portman wasn't very good in any of them in my opinion.

As for who's a better actor. I'm gonna say Mark. He did a great character in all three movies while Hayden did an alright job through most, but not all, of ROTS and was just .....not good in ATOC. Hamill had to work with a pupet and couldn't hear the guy speaking and moving the pupet, but made us believe Yoda was real.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Are you asking who would win in a real fight? Hamil. Sure he is old, but Hayden is near gay.

Lol. laughing out loud

True that.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Tangible God
Kay, we're not talking about whether the 25 year old kid can kick the 50 year olds' ass.

But Hamill did a very good job. He went from the cocky, almost prebuscent like Luke in ANH, (and actually matured a little during the movie) to the more sombre Luke in ROTJ, not to mention Lucas and the whole crew said that if it wasn't for Hamill's great performance with the Yoda puppet, then the movie would've been ruined.

Word.

Otaku
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Are you asking who would win in a real fight? Hamil. Sure he is old, but Hayden is near gay. Originally posted by Tangible God

But hey, Hayden did a good job in ROTS. Not in AOTC though...no...he ruined that movie for me. Him AND Portman. Originally posted by Zachara

As for who's a better actor. I'm gonna say Mark. He did a great character in all three movies while Hayden did an alright job through most, but not all, of ROTS and was just .....not good in ATOC. Hamill had to work with a pupet and couldn't hear the guy speaking and moving the pupet, but made us believe Yoda was real.

yes

Deus Ex
Otaku, you have Ashton Kutcher listed as a female in your profile.

Tangible God
Ha, he does.

Julie
eh I think they both did fine in the roles they were given...does it matter if they were good??? they're in Star Wars...that practically makes stick figures look good

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Zachara

Yoda IS real! He's just hiding out somewhere, with BigFoot, and Nessie, and the black michael jackson! How dare you question his existence.

Otaku
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Otaku, you have Ashton Kutcher listed as a female in your profile.

naughty

Julie
What's with the evil eyebrows?

Otaku
Originally posted by Julie
What's with the evil eyebrows?

eyes

Julie
haha....that's much better

overlord
Because it is true, Ashton Kitchen is just a woman with a square jaw and a stupid voice wich he can't even change.

But to get back on topic, I thought Christensen/son (I dunno) was a little bit weird in some scenes, it just didn't always feel natural or something. (this is my opinion, don't get insane everyone)

Otaku
Originally posted by Julie
haha....that's much better
schmoll spliff

Deus Ex
Does this mean you want to bone Ashton Kutcher, Otaku? I'm confused here...

JaehSkywalker
same they are both great...

Tru_Slice
Why are we talking about Aston kutcher?

Mark and Hayden should gang up on the person who started that.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Why are we talking about Aston kutcher?

Mark and Hayden should gang up on the person who started that. Because he has no penis.

Hayden only has the ability to kick ass because he has...Hungryyy Eyeees. He feels the Magic between you and IiIIiI.

Otaku
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Does this mean you want to bone Ashton Kutcher, Otaku? I'm confused here...

Hell no no expression

Hush.Or i'll tell everyone about that one time you got stuck in a hot tub with Engelbert Humperdinck miffed

Tangible God
Originally posted by Otaku
Hell no no expression

Hush.Or i'll tell everyone about that one time you got stuck in a hot tub with Engelbert Humperdinck miffed No, dude. That was me and Walter Cronkite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.