Inuyasha vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Vho Vins?

Tha C-Master
Inuyasha, quite easily I might add.

long pig
Bah.

Nothing the web can do, you say?

Tha C-Master
Well the windscar was quite controversial around here, there was a debate on it being usable on demons only.

Inuyasha can use it at will, so I see no problems with it.

Even without it, full demon form would be too much for peter, although peter is quite strong, he has his CIS modifier on, which, in turn, gives him a disadvantage with guys like these.

long pig
C'mon, none of my threads have C.I.S in 'em.

Bloodlust is a must.

But, I thought ol' Inuyasha had to go through some weird transformation to turn to full demon?

Tha C-Master
He has to be seperated from his blade.

When he becomes "full demon", he becomes significantly stronger, faster, etc, and out of control.

Makes wolverine's beserker look like a pushover.

With the sword, I really dont see spiderman dodging too long, and if he hit him, Inuyasha wouldn't die.

He is quite hardy, and carries magical armor.

Arahan
What is a Inuyasha?

Just joking. For me it is hard to compare manga and comic.
But the dog demon can turn into a really bad ass. So I give this
to him.

long pig
Well, I hate anime with a passion, but Inuyasha seems ok. Don't see a reason he wouldn't work on this forum. He's pretty consistant imo.

Tha C-Master
He's fine on the forum, he's just not street level. lol

He's a much better choice than DBZ yes

Arahan
Everything is better than DBZ. When i was young i liked Dragonball, but then came the sh*** with the uber powerful sayans.
But i still like Yamcha and Tien.

Tha C-Master
I can tolerate the chars, but they do tend to be talkative.

grey fox
Inyuasha ..... (although i could see miroukou groping mary jane and pissing off spidey even further)

Scoobless
what is Inuyasha?... not joking

Cosmic Cube
Don't tell him... shifty

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
what is Inuyasha?... not joking Inuyashaworld.com

Half Demon, magic sword, etc.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Inuyashaworld.com

Half Demon, magic sword, etc. mad

Tha C-Master
Inuyasha has been noted to be *other* things, I may have been talking about another variation.

stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Don't play dumb! mad

Now Scoobless knows who Inuyasha is. sad

Tha C-Master
I sense tension, am I correct?

K3VIL
Inuyasha survived a fight with a giant spider-demon in human form, he managed to get down after being tossed around, surviving until the moon transformed him back into the half demon form, then he stomped the monster ass, effortlessy.
Spidey is nothing to Inuyasha.

Cosmic Cube
Hey, K3VIL.

dvampire
Originally posted by Arahan
Everything is better than DBZ. When i was young i liked Dragonball, but then came the sh*** with the uber powerful sayans.

I love the show, smile it's the Fanboys I don't like. sad

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
I love the show, smile it's the Fanboys I don't like. sad

Me either. sad

Hey dvampire. smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by dvampire
I love the show, smile it's the Fanboys I don't like. sad Inuyasha fanboys don't show up around here, they stay FARRRRR away on another plane of existence.

The anime/manga board.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Arahan

That's cuz Yamucha's a bad-ass.

Full Demon: InuYasha nearly kills Pete, then the Avengers come in and ruin his shit.

And don't even try to tell me that's not how it'll happen. Iron Man alone could beat his ass.

Half-Demon: Fight to a KO, Spidey eventually loses from a lucky Iron Reaver/Blades of Blood.

Full Human: Spidey makes quick work of InuYasha, even with his peak human strength, agility, and endurance. We've seen what happens when human Inu gets damage. He slows down, like any human. As he gets more hurt, he moves more sluggishly.

Also: Firerat cloth won't protect against the fists.

Miroku vs MJ - Spidey palm wins.
"I must ask you, Mary Jane. Would you consider bareing my children?"
"That's my WIFE!"

K3VIL
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hey, K3VIL.
Yes?
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Full Demon: InuYasha nearly kills Pete, then the Avengers come in and ruin his shit.

And don't even try to tell me that's not how it'll happen. Iron Man alone could beat his ass.

Half-Demon: Fight to a KO, Spidey eventually loses from a lucky Iron Reaver/Blades of Blood.

Full Human: Spidey makes quick work of InuYasha, even with his peak human strength, agility, and endurance. We've seen what happens when human Inu gets damage. He slows down, like any human. As he gets more hurt, he moves more sluggishly.

"That's my WIFE!"
Full Demon Inuyasha will OWN Spidey.
FD Inuyasha killed Ghosinki, who was able to BROKE tessaige, Inuyasha smacked him down really bad.His precog wasn't enough to know what his enemy was gonna do, so spider-sense is countered and useless here.

Half-Demon Inuyasha throw down with demons, monsters, gods, he's has the edge on Spidey in experience, speed, reflexes, durability, strenght, healing, practically anything.
Koga, a guy enhanced from the shikon stone, that was able to move so fast he created a whirlwind around himself, was outmatched in a run from Inuyasha, without effort.

grey fox
Yeah but miroku removes his prayer beads and WHAM

Spider down the drain (or wind tunnel to be more accurate)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

"That's my WIFE!" ????

grey fox
Hi cm

grey fox
http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsanime/inuyasha/miroku1.jpg + http://www.zeuscomics.com/images/covers/mary-jane-2.jpg = http://www.ultimateart.com/SteveKaufman/SuperHeros/SpidermanKillsRhino.jpg

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by grey fox
Hi cm Hey bro, you read the thing on the comic versus otf, you missed the ultimate one to slay.

Khellendros
Healing factor is the only thing that would have saved Wolverine. InuYasha wins, damage soak is just sick, and Spider Man is almost never willing to do the kind of bodily harm necessary to put InuYasha down for good.

Tha C-Master
Yep, in a nutshell.

jplatinum
Inuyasha wins after and long hard fight.

Only because spiderman has better agility/dodging skills and pre -cog to keep him from being hit (for a while).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.